Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlesWillisMaddox
Jun 6, 2007

by angerbeet
Christopher Walken does a reading of Poker Face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2guQYivZ6w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlesWillisMaddox
Jun 6, 2007

by angerbeet
Never thought I'd see someone be able to pull off Bitch Goggles.

CharlesWillisMaddox
Jun 6, 2007

by angerbeet

quote:

During this time, she began writing for artists signed to Akon's Konvict label, as well as Fergie, the Pussycat Dolls, Britney Spears, and New Kids on the Block.[6] After hearing her sing a reference vocal for one of his tracks, Akon formed the opinion that she was also a good singer

Reading Wikipedia, this just gave me a lot more respect for her. Even though the artists are lovely, how many pop stars start off actually writing songs and is signed for being a good singer?

CharlesWillisMaddox
Jun 6, 2007

by angerbeet
I put my clan tag to [GAGA] on Modern Warfare 2. Apparently it pisses people off when they lose to a Lady GaGa fan.

CharlesWillisMaddox
Jun 6, 2007

by angerbeet
Nobody mentioned her Grammy nods? I finally have someone to root for who has a chance of winning.

CharlesWillisMaddox
Jun 6, 2007

by angerbeet

Uterus Spacecraft posted:

but I once heard poker face and as totally appalled.

If you were TOTALLY APPALLED over something as harmless as a song, may I suggest a less offensive hobby, like needle point?

CharlesWillisMaddox
Jun 6, 2007

by angerbeet

Lancelot posted:

Do you, or anyone else happen to have this in avatar size?

CharlesWillisMaddox
Jun 6, 2007

by angerbeet

Elton John was dressed pretty awesome last night himself.

CharlesWillisMaddox
Jun 6, 2007

by angerbeet

Final Fart Buttball posted:

http://twitpic.com/11firi

"beautiful photo taken of me the moment I found out i won my grammys. All the hundreds of songs I wrote, the thousands of shows, the fans, all the blood and tears flashing instantly. photo by haus member the famous "Dada" Williams"

I thought it was cute, anyway

I like the picture, but geez.. some of the comments.

quote:

You need to know that you deserve this more than ANYONE in this entire world. You deserve the world, because you have given so much inspiration to so many people that have needed it for so long. Words can't express how wonderful you are :) Thank you, so d

Same chick posted:

You are the most amazing human being on this planet, have the most drive and talent I have EVER seen in ANY person, and you are a true, true artist. You make me want to be a better person everyday of my life, and for that I am forever thankful. You are tr

CharlesWillisMaddox
Jun 6, 2007

by angerbeet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml5j-C0UVXg&feature=related

I haven't seen this posted, Nardwuar (The Human Serviette) vs Lady GaGa.

10 minute interview, and as expected they are awesome together.

CharlesWillisMaddox
Jun 6, 2007

by angerbeet
Saturdays Bizarro

CharlesWillisMaddox
Jun 6, 2007

by angerbeet
How dare someone has different religious views then I!

CharlesWillisMaddox
Jun 6, 2007

by angerbeet

TOOT BOOT posted:

I think Gaga is getting protested by Westboro, she just posted like 10 messages in a row to Twitter about some protesters at the St Louis show.

What the hell took them so long? It's 2010 for gently caress sakes.

CharlesWillisMaddox
Jun 6, 2007

by angerbeet

TheJoker138 posted:

That sign doesn't even make sense, cause they're protesting because Gaga DOESN'T hate fags. That was their whole reason to be their. To stop the fag love. It must have been someone who was trolling them, like you said, or they're even stupider than I thought. It's like if I was going to go protest the mall for having a store I didn't like open up in it. Let's say The Gap. I hate the Gap, and I hate the mall for having a Gap, so I'm gonna protest. I wouldn't bring a sign that says "The Mall Hates The Gap" because that's just illogical.

Maybe she really DOES hate fags, and she's just ironically liking them?

CharlesWillisMaddox
Jun 6, 2007

by angerbeet
A while back someone posted this YouTube clip of her singing a song when the power goes out, and all you can hear is her singing (with piano?) so she starts singing louder. Can someone repost it? I can't find it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlesWillisMaddox
Jun 6, 2007

by angerbeet

Sprat Sandwich posted:

So apparently she wore a fake penis during the VMA's and used the men's WC.

That is amazing.

What's WC?

• Locked thread