Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master
Fruit with edible skink? Maybe she is a witch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master

CaptainJuan posted:

GaGa is a goon!?

And suddenly, the goon is me.

I hope the rest of this album's videos are full of Bowie-as-gently caress stuff, gettin' back to the Just Dance lightning-bolt facepaint roots.

redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master
shiiiiiiiiiit I want a mashup of Swine and Studio Killers' All Men Are Pigs.

Also the synth riff on Artpop somehow reminds me of Earthbound's soundtrack. The 11th can't come fast enough :kimchi:

redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master

squeee posted:

The Do What U Want Christina version is on iTunes now just in case people missed it!

It's also on the radio, I haven't heard the R. Kidpee version since it came out.

redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master
If that raven-hat getup doesn't show up as a D3 Demon Hunter set eventually, Blizzard is missing out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master
A vocaloid is literally a character made up to sell voice synthesizer software.

• Locked thread