Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax
I thought about the special edition album just for the sheer bizarre factor, but no way I'm spending that much. Plus I'd never open the damned thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax
They are now playing Bad Romance in dive bars. It has begun.

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax
I've been having a pretty lovely month, and this music video made things just that much better. It's the little things.

:swoon: Lady Gaga :swoon:

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax

F.F. Woodycooks posted:

Is this for real????

Of course it is. Do you know what Free Republic is?

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax
Merchandise question for any guys who have one of the Gaga t-shirts. What is the sizing like? Abnormally large, too small, or about right? I can't find a size chart on the website.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it.

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax
Does someone know how to view a board member's past avatars? I know there is a way. I had a Gaga one before I was banned, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to access it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax

angerbot posted:

?

Thank you, angerbot!

• Locked thread