Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Humanist Manifesto
Feb 18, 2009

Death To No One.
Peace Be Unto All.

UnoriginalMind posted:

She's a guilty pleasure, absolutely. If my friends ever found out I actually like her sense of style and music...gently caress I'd be beaten with socks and soap.

Who cares what they would think, though? This is something I've never seriously understood about other people. I fuckin' love Lady Gaga and I'm not afraid to announce that out loud (among other numerous "guilty" pleasures I don't even feel guilty for enjoying). I get poo poo for it but I honestly couldn't care less. You do your thing, man.

Wandle Cax posted:

Bad Romance is great. Being the first new song she's released since hitting it big, I think you can tell a difference, it's more, I dunno overblown than her previous singles but I definitely like it, great attitude, and the chorus is fantastic.

Desperately waiting for a music video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humanist Manifesto
Feb 18, 2009

Death To No One.
Peace Be Unto All.

ArmoredBlue posted:

Her second single, Telephone, leaked recently and it sounds like it could hit number 1 quite easily: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RjOT9bybII

Oh man!
I've been in love with Beyonce since I was 8 and Lady Gaga is definitely my Flavor of the Week (Year? Forever?) so having those two together in a song definitely makes me happy.

Needin' a music video for this, ASAP.

Humanist Manifesto
Feb 18, 2009

Death To No One.
Peace Be Unto All.
From Facebook:

Lady Gaga: Today 1/24 is GAGA FOR HELPING HAITI DAY! All proceeds from ticket & merch sales at the Monster Ball in NYC tonight will be donated to Haiti, along with all proceeds from ANY MERCHANDISE PURCHASED TODAY IN THE LADY GAGA WEB STORE! Help Haiti while picking up some great Gaga gear! Get started now and tell all of your friends!

You hear that? Anything bought at the online shop today will benefit those in Haiti. GET TO IT!

Humanist Manifesto
Feb 18, 2009

Death To No One.
Peace Be Unto All.
My boyfriend got me the heartbeats earphones as a surprise gift today. I had to switch the earpieces around until I found my right fit but once they were in, they sounded fantastic. I can't go back to any other set of headphones now (unless I somehow land a Dr. Dre pair...)

EDIT: Holy poo poo The Fame Monster album sounds orgasmic.

Humanist Manifesto fucked around with this message at 11:54 on Jan 25, 2010

Humanist Manifesto
Feb 18, 2009

Death To No One.
Peace Be Unto All.

F.F. Woodycooks posted:

According to Gaga Dailys Twitter, the surprise duet is Speechless with Elton John

That's going to sound loving amazing and all yall know it (or whoever looks at the spoiler that is). That person matches the song perfectly. CAN'T WAIT!

Humanist Manifesto
Feb 18, 2009

Death To No One.
Peace Be Unto All.
I cannot believe how much Lady Gaga and Beyonce (well they both won some) got robbed by loving Taylor Swift. I just cannot believe it. When are they going to stop giving her undeserved awards?

As a mega-fan of both Gaga and B, seriously, gently caress Taylor Swift.

On a lighter note, I REALLY REALLY want a studio version of the Elton/Gaga duet.

Humanist Manifesto
Feb 18, 2009

Death To No One.
Peace Be Unto All.

Holy. gently caress.
I wonder if Gaga has seen this already? This kid is going places.

Humanist Manifesto
Feb 18, 2009

Death To No One.
Peace Be Unto All.
http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/lady-gaga-to-paparazzi-singer-12-stay-away-from-girls--1234

^ Yeah I just now saw it. He's adorable :3:

Humanist Manifesto
Feb 18, 2009

Death To No One.
Peace Be Unto All.

fuseshock posted:

I actually like this cover way better than the actual album cover. Also, how was the HBO special? Did it show an entire concert or did it have more backstage footage than anything else? I was out at a concert and forgot that this would be airing. :(

Humanist Manifesto
Feb 18, 2009

Death To No One.
Peace Be Unto All.
As someone who liked or loved literally every Lady Gaga song, I have to say I just do not like Edge of Glory. :( I honestly tried. I still can't wait for the album but drat, that was a bummer.

Humanist Manifesto
Feb 18, 2009

Death To No One.
Peace Be Unto All.
Oh God I am SO loving GLAD this album turned out to be amazing. Was seriously worried there for a minute. I didn't like Hair and Edge of Glory is so generic, but everything else more than made up for it. The songs are all over the place but have this weird dark theme throughout, I love it love it love it.

Does anyone know if the vinyl has the deluxe tracklisting? I'm gonna buy it anyway from iTunes but it would be nice to have a deluxe vinyl...

EDIT:
Did I say I disliked Hair? Because after several listens, I love it. Wtf? Now to tackle Edge of Glory...

Humanist Manifesto fucked around with this message at 05:08 on May 18, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humanist Manifesto
Feb 18, 2009

Death To No One.
Peace Be Unto All.

fuseshock posted:

Anyone following the twitter feud between Lady Gaga and Perez Hilton? Quite interesting.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/hunterschwarz/the-unabridged-account-of-lady-gagas-twitter-tirade-against

What I found out from this whole thing was that he has a kid, and that is TERRIFYING.
Also, he was house hunting and just happened to stumble upon her apartment? Really? What are the chances of that happening in one of the biggest cities in the world?

• Locked thread