Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~

somnambulist posted:

Leaked Demo of Burqa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTf0LlBFUzw

You can hear the Zedd production, this is just a demo and not the final version. I don't like the beginning all that much but after that it OWNS. Her voice during the chorus. >>>>>

If that's what ARTPOP is going to sound like, then I'm really loving hyped for it because that song owns way too much.
According to a moderator on a fan forum(with contacts in the gaga circle) it is an Infected Mushroom and Zedd production. It is bloody amazing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
So, about 10-15 second snippets were leaked from 2 songs. One is Applause, and the other one people are not sure of. I know you can't judge a song just from a few seconds, but from what I heard of Applause it sounds bad, sadly. The same goes to the other snippet.

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
So first review of the song is up! http://martiantv.com/?p=3402

the review posted:

It’s hard to follow up a power anthem like Katy Perry’s new single “Roar.” Luckily, Lady Gaga has some wickedly theatrical vocals and a dream production team behind her.

“Applause” is not quite the followup you’d expect after the massive success of her previous first singles, “Bad Romance” and “Born This Way.” This song is actually rather mute in comparison. Still, this song says a lot about what could be coming from ARTPOP. This song is far more experimental, lyrically and instrumentally, than anything else on the radio. It almost sounds like a song you’d hear from Roisin Murphy or Kelis, but would never gain the popularity it deserves. Of course, since it’s Gaga that won’t be a problem.

Back to Gaga’s theatrical vocals, the verses are rather beautiful. Instead of typical polished pop princess vocals, Gaga kicks up the dramatics and delivers in a way you’d expect an actor to during a musical. At first it was kind of unnerving, but the way her voice wobbles as she sings “I stand here waiting for you to bang the gong,” grew to be one of my favorite parts of the song. She mimics this during the second verse also. Of course, the dramatic wobble effect isn’t nearly as much fun as Gaga shouting, “Put your hands up, make em touch! Make it real now!” or “Give me that thing that I love, turn the lights on!”

Musically, the song actually has a rather retro feel. If I could relate it to anything, it’d be an old school Nintendo or Sega Genesis game, but sprinkled with today’s production tricks. The clubs will eat this song alive. The way the beat robotically thuds under her vocals the earworm that will get this song stuck in your brain.

Radio? That’s a tricky one. Radio will either embrace is, or drop it as soon as the radio deal fizzles like Madonna’s “Give Me All Your Lovin.”

Uhhhh. A song with retro feel? This is gonna be interesting.

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
I have absolutely no idea how to make a GIF, so could anyone please make an avatar-sized gif of that gif Gaga posted?(lots of gif talk.) :3:
And I was completely wrong. Applause is a great song, although it didn't give me the same strange fascination as Bad Romance or Born This Way did. It sounds good, but I feel it's kinda off? I really don't know how to explain it properly. I really hope the rest of the album ends up being really good, though.

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
Aaaaaand Applause music video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pco91kroVgQ

It's a damned great music video, but I feel like there's something missing for some reason.

Stalins Moustache fucked around with this message at 13:45 on Aug 19, 2013

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~

Pig Boots posted:

1 minute video of Gaga rehearsing for the iTunes show https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC7q__i3dF8

Edit: and another https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6NWuC80zv4

And now a new one! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w70VrNJ241c This one's called Sex Dreams and it sounds like if Heavy Metal Lover and So Happy I Could Die had a kid.

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~

TheJoker138 posted:

I think Applause is easily the weakest of all the new tracks. I've liked every single other one more than anything off any of her previous albums at this point.

It certainly is the biggest one for the charts, however. I really feel like this album won't be a singles album, but rather an alternative pop album that's gonna sell very well and have an awesome tour :3:. Sex Dreams, Artpop and Swine were loving killers.

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~

Legs Benedict posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6qXX82I-Hs

Lyric video for "Aura" with footage from Machete Kills.

Well, that was dissapointing. Nearly no changes at all from the leaked demo(which she and the producer went around saying "No guys, it REALLY is different from the demo!) except for the vocals in the verses which sound worse. The vocals on the verses on the demo atleast had this brutal vibe to it, while this version she just sounds like she's going all :effort:.

But nevermind that. I'm really looking forward to the album now and I'm really curious about that app she's going to release.

Edit: Luckily, some fanpages are saying that the Aura on that lyric video is not the version that will be on the album, but then there will be three/four different Aura versions around :psyduck:

Stalins Moustache fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Oct 10, 2013

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~

somnambulist posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzpm1KzTYNA

Do what you want...what you want with mah bodehhhh.... you can have my heart and you wont use my mind but do what you want with mah bodehhhhhh.

I love this snippet!!!!

Oh God. I can't wait for this album now. It sounds like it's Fame v2.0 :3:

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
I just already know that ARTPOP is gonna blow every other pop album released these last few years out of the water because god drat, everything that we've heard from it so far has been the best thing :stare:

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
I'm literally having a huge fanboy moment. I just can't wait for the album now. The production on ARTPOP is divine, especially when heard through headphones.

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~

Sounds like it's a fan remake from the itunes festival since the vocals are 100% similar. Wouldnt surprise me if they used the voice feed from the mic in the production of the real song on the album, however, since the perfomance was absolutely awesome. It's making me even more pumped for the album :D

Edit: I'm not sure if I take it back or not, but the instrumental is way too good to just be a fan production.

Edit2: I really disliked the whole Machete Kills lyric video because it was almost no song, but this fanmade version gives a much better impression of how it's gonna sound on the album: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DQh_Y-XfxQ

Stalins Moustache fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Oct 23, 2013

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~

Lord Krangdar posted:

Woudn't it be pretty much impossible for a fan to isolate Gaga's vocals from the live version of Swine, though? So this Swine leak has to be a real studio or demo version.

Yeah, that's true :downs:
Gypsy's gonna be performed for the very first time in Berlin tonight! However, she will be playing it on the piano. I was really looking forward to hear a Madeon produced song, but this will do as well. I'll post live stream as it pops up later today :)

Edit: Livestream here!
http://www.ampya.com/Lady-Gaga/The-AMPYA-Moment/

You need an extension called Proxtube for your browser to see it however. Unless you live in Germany.

Stalins Moustache fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Oct 24, 2013

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
And here's Gypsy piano version.
http://madonnasbluewaffle.tumblr.com/post/64984542414/ladyxgaga-gaga-singing-an-acoustic-version
It's loving amazing, and I can't wait to hear it with Madeon's production.

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~

Lord Krangdar posted:

I missed this side of Gaga, glad it came back:

If anyone would be so kind, I'd love to have her face cropped down so that I can make it my avatar. It's just way too funny.
Edit:
|
|
|
V
Yeah, I managed to quote the wrong picture :downs:. It is correct now!

Stalins Moustache fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Oct 25, 2013

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~

Lord Krangdar posted:

Ok, how's this?

Looks great! Thanks :D

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
Venus is such a loving ridiculous song and I love it :allears:

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
Holy motherfucker. This is WAAAAAAY too good!
New snippet of Mary Jane Holland!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dOk03D-48c

Can't stop listening to it. Madeon did a loving brilliant production.
Edit: By far my favorite snippet. It's pretty much what I love in songs I listen to, and it's great that I found it in a Lady Gaga song. Oh my god.

3rd edit: Starting to get the impression the album wont have any fillers now. Each and every song we've heard so far has been quite unique and good in its own way. Then again, I am biased because I'm a huge Gaga fan :shrug:

Stalins Moustache fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Oct 29, 2013

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
Well, my reasons for when and how I started loving Gaga is a bit more personal I guess. I had just turned 13 when I first heard and saw the music video of Just Dance on MTV before I went to school. I didn't think that much about it, but I found the song quite catchy. I also liked her "alternative style" which, at that time, was pretty weird. After some time I found myself listening to more and more songs from her, but I didn't admit to myself that I was having fun until I started downloading her unreleased songs. Her unreleased song, Wonderful (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUjRaCKChrY) was the first love song that made me cry :3: It was also a time that I had to acknowledge myself as a gay boy (hence why I was crying like mad at listening to Wonderful because I was in love with a good friend) and, well, her interviews and activism for the LGBT-community definately helped me personally and contributed to my love for her. It was during this time that Poker Face started getting huge, and Paparazzi was about to be released as a music video. Tried denying I didn't like her music at all until I knew all the lyrics, and literally became a huge fan when I saw the live perfomance and the music video of Paparazzi. I was lovinghooked. Then Bad Romance came around and I definately became a little monster.

The deal was sealed when I met her after a concert in Oslo in 2010. We were supposed to meet the warm-up act, Semi Precious Weapons, but our legs were sore after jumping like mad and our throats were hoarse after singing like crazies so we beelined to the closest Mcdonalds to buy something to drink and chill. After a while we ran back to the arena, but Semi Precious Weapons were just about to leave. From the garage came a black car and stopped in front of us (we were only like 15-20 people present :shrug:), and she stepped out of the car to meet us. We were loving starstruck, and I shakingly hugged her and held her hand, thanking her for giving me the courage to come out of the closet to my friends and family. She asked me how it went and I said it went very well. She did a little jump, saying "I'm so happy for you! :D", hugged me tightly and shaked my hand and went on to talk to my other friends. Still one of my favorite memories to this day.

So as mentioned in an earlier post, my love for her is pretty damned biased but I'll try to explain why I love her musically as well. I do like pop music very, very much but I feel like that most pop music is pretty loving bland today (:goonsay:). It's basically yet another DJ with a catchy hook, yet another pretty face with a catchy song or something similar that will stay on the charts for some weeks/months and will be forgotten without having any sort of impact on the pop culture scene. There has been, of course, some very cool artists and people that I do like but not as much as Gaga. Because I feel like Gaga actually puts effort into her music, and that it is her proper way of expressing herself. Including that she's also a great performer, especially when she sits down on the piano. Considering that she's already way above the standards of other pop music perfomers around.

As for albums, I do like The Fame but in its own way. I admit I don't listen nor like that album very much anymore, but it's got one of my favorite songs such as Paparazzi and Summerboy. I LOVED The Fame Monster, and I can easily put that album on repeat any day when I feel like it. I didn't like Born This Way at all when I first heard it because it was marketed way too hard to be the perfect pop album, which it never was. I grew to love it, however, but there are still some songs that I'll skip. ARTPOP, however, sounds like it's got the great hooks and lyrics like The Fame Monster had while having the production like Born This Way. This for me, is the perfect combination. But I do feel like Gaga's gotten somewhat too high on herself (It's all art etc.), but I understand that it's probably what she needs to do to keep her image.

I was asked earlier in this thread as to why I love the Mary Jane Holland snippet, and I'll just quote myself on what I wrote about it on a fan forum:
"This sounds like a great song. It's almost similar, for me, to an album epic which you can find in rock/metal albums. What amazes me is that it's still pop music, and that she manages to tread a fine line between going full out experimental and crazy while still creating a song that is pop.".
Then again I am not a music connoisseur, so it's probably laughable but eh :v:

TL;DR: I love gaga because I kinda grew up with her and that she's not like any other pop music performers out there(except for Janelle Monae. She's awesome.)
edit: also that it's fun to admit that I'm a huge gaga fan when most of my friends are huge stoners who only listen to bands such as Pink Floyd, Shpongle and some other stuff. it makes them even more confused when I admit to liking that kind of music too because "how the gently caress can you like pop and still be like us" :v:

Stalins Moustache fucked around with this message at 13:19 on Oct 31, 2013

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
So I've been listening to this album pretty much all day yesterday and today. It's one hell of an album as I pretty much can't find any fillers because every song has it's own meaning and intention behind it, and after Lord Krangdar's post about Dope being the crash down and Applause being the realization of her living for the perfomance I certainly love this album even more.

Even though I love this album, anyone else found it somewhat exhausting/tiresome to listen to? I mean, the songs are pretty loving awesome but for me it was a lot to digest and too much to "handle" when listening to a pop album. I guess I'm not used to it from this genre yet. Gaga keeps surprising me!

Fake edit: oh the only song I didn't like was Swine. It's probably one hell of a song live, and will most likely become a fan favorite but the studio version just didn't do it for me.

I absolutely LOVE Dope's and Gypsy's placement in the album. Such a depressing song which is easily relatable(atleast in my case), which then turns into one of the happiest songs I've ever heard from her :3:. It certainly takes the listener on an emotional ride as you get the impression that Gypsy's gonna be another piano ballad because of the intro, but then the song turns around completely and becomes a hyperactive and overly cheery Edge of Glory. In other words, Gypsy's probably my favorite song on this album next to G.U.Y and Sexxx Dreams. Because I'm a way too emotional person who can relate way too much to Dope, I've had to skip it even though it is, in my opinion, one of the greatest songs Gaga has ever done.

Yet another edit: Fashion! is such a cool song, but it's not really memorable. But I love it when it appears in my playlist :3:

Stalins Moustache fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Nov 4, 2013

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~

Maximusi posted:

To me, it's clear that she's surrounded by yes men. When she had less control over her music, it was way better. She needs to realize that she can't make great music on her own. ARTPOP, Venus, and DWUW are good--but I agree that the others just sound like noise.

After listening to this album some more times, I can't agree more with this statement. I also agree with a previous poster about that she needs to get off her whole thing about being a crazy fashionista alien, and just start making music. I get that it's her art and it's fully understandable that she would make an album like ARTPOP, but when she's surrounded only by yes-men she will make some mistakes. A Norwegian music journalist said it better than I could, "The album stopped being "LOOK at me, it's become look at ME.""

I do like this album, but I've only been listening to a few select songs because some of the other songs are giving me headaches really.

Gypsy's still one hell of a song. It's just so fun :3:.

Edit: I mean, The Fame, TFM and Born This Way was full of Gaga being Gaga and it's clear that she had some guidelines and help from her producers when creating the music as it didn't went off to become way too overproduced(overproduction being the keyword for this album). Highway Unicorn is a great example of this as it's clearly not a typical pop song, but it was still fun for what it was. The whole of The Fame and the Fame Monster are also good examples of this.

Stalins Moustache fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Nov 7, 2013

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
Soooooo Gaga and team just released their iPhone app, and I decided to try it out. I was thinking that it was just gonna be some awkward crap that I would just try and forget, but I've been "trying" it for over an hour now :v:. It's surprisingly engaging. Anyone else tried it out?

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
I'm watching a livestream of the show now, and..Has it always been like this?
Don't get me wrong. I love her perfomances, but I was expecting something more christmas-y than Lady Gaga live feat. the occasional muppet. It seems like she's just there to promote her album than have, you know, a christmas special :(

Atleast she's gonna be performing Baby It's Cold Outside. I love that song :3:

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~

angerbeet posted:

Americans have weird views about Christmas and Thanksgiving.

Waitaminute. I was pretty sure it was a christmas special due to all the christmas imagery they used. It's not? :psyduck:.
My point still stands, though.

Edit: Hell, Miss Piggy is singing the Santa Baby song.

Edit2: Holy poo poo I loving hate this fanbase sometimes. It's impossible to have a proper discussion and criticism of what she's doing without being told to gently caress off :psyduck:. I even got a warning + posts deleted from a mod because I wasn't spamming about how much I loved it. This happened on a fanforum btw.

Stalins Moustache fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Nov 29, 2013

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~

DominoDancing posted:

So that costume Gaga was wearing during the Fashion performance...did it look like a not properly rolled down condom to anyone else? No?

It was definately a walking condom. Funniest thing is, it's from Jean Paul Gaultier fall 2013 collection where he was designing clothes inspired by "Woman as a Predator". I don't see how a condom hat signals that, but eh. Great perfomance anyway and Ru Paul was looking awesome.

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
A fancy remix with Rick Ross, R.Kelly and Christina Aguilera.
http://artpop2077.tumblr.com/post/71806166293/do-what-u-want-feat-christina-aguilera-r-kelly

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
So Gypsy as a single was apparently a mistake made by Interscope as Gaga & Co never said anything to them about releasing it as a single, but who knows! Maybe some time later :v:

And now European dates have been confirmed! (Taken from a Norwegian fansite)

"Rest of the European dates:
( Antwerp: 23 sept,
Amsterdam 25 sept,
Herning 27 sept,
Oslo Telenor Arena 29 sept,
Stockholm globen 30 sept,
hamburg 3 oct,
Prague 5 oct,
Koln 7 oct,
Berlin 9 oct,
30 & 31 oct paris,
2 nov vienna,
4 nov milan,
6 nov Zurich,
8 nov barcelona,
lisbon 10 nov. )"

Already pumped and ready to go to see her in Oslo! Might I be seeing one of you guys there too? :D

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~

somnambulist posted:

I hope gaga becomes the it girl again. She peaked already but I'm getting tired of everyone dogging her now. I mean, this era was a mess and I get it, but give the girl a break.

"She's over" seems to be the mentality on pop music forums nowadays.

I think an album produced by Rick Rubin would be awesome, he seems perfect for her.

I think the whole trying to make her work pass off as art was the reason why the general public lost interest in her. I mean, for me personally, I like that she's trying to make pop music and videos as art and I enjoy watching her creativity unfold. But the general public really doesn't care about that. What they want back is the girl who was a bit crazy, dressed in weird clothes but that made fun and crazy music and videos. But when she keeps on going on and on and on about people should recognize her as a true artist and the epitome of pop creativity, it's no wonder people are starting to feel disconnected to her.¨

Edit: And it's definately about the music as well. While Katy Perry and Rihanna can dish out songs that are instant-radio hits and will be played for some months, they are quickly forgotten again and are forced to dish out even more singles to remain relevant. I mean, who remembers what Rihanna released in 2009 and still keep it on their playlist? I know several of my friends still love both the old and new gaga songs, though most prefer the old because they were genuinely good songs that can last for a very long time, but that's what no the general public cares about. They want something fast and quick, something that will be on their mind for a while but that can and will be quickly forgotten again.

Stalins Moustache fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Jan 30, 2014

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~

somnambulist posted:

So apparently she's doing a collab with Britney Spears. I wonder if it's a do what u want urban mix or something or a brand new song.

I'm pretty sure it was a rumour because she apparently just went to see Britney's Vegas show, but it wouldn't surprise me if we get to hear collab a few years down the line(or maybe in ARTPOP Volume 2).

Apparently she's filming a music video for G.U.Y! I hope it's true because it's one of my favorite songs from the album and it has a massive potential to become a hit. And it's been quite some time since we last saw a Gaga video! I wonder what happened with the Venus and DWYW video.

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~

Skilleddk posted:

Does anyone know how the littlemonster presale works for eu shows? I signed up, joined event in Stockholm and still nothing. Official sale is in three days :ohdear:

It's a clusterfuck at the moment apparently. Some countries doesn't have working codes, some doesn't need codes at all, some have only some tickets etc etc.

But you'll be able to buy the tickets by using ARTPOP as the code if you're going to Stockholm :).

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~

Skilleddk posted:

Thanks , but can you explain more? Where should I use this code, and can I buy more than one ticket :ohdear:

I promised some friends I'll get tickets (I always do) but it's always such a shitstorm to get them. Don't want to disappoint them

You can buy up to 4 tickets at a time with the special code.

You can buy a ticket here! https://tickets.axs.com/eventShoppe...s%3F&ref=evs_fb

..Huh. Seems like you swedes won't be able to get standing spots.

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~

Boob Dylan posted:

Oooh, I know it's just a random set shot but I love the aesthetics going on here. It kinda reminds me of the Videophone video (except with flowers! YAY! :sparkles:)

Maybe that's why she's been so quiet lately? I hope so. I've missed her music videos.

Agreed! It looks awesome as hell. I was wrong, though! Apparently it's not G.U.Y as nothing is yet to be confirmed. It could very well be Gypsy, Sexxx Dreams or any other potential songs!( I really hope it's Gypsy to be honest).

Let's take a trip down memory lane! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0Qhu0aK6nI&t=64s Found this video on tumblr and it gave me immediate nostalgia. It's a brilliant opening and I really hope she's gonna include that song in the setlist in her artrave tour.

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
I really can't wait for a new Gaga video. Worst thing is that we really have no idea what to expect. I really hope that the video will be for either G.U.Y or Sexxx Dreams. But I, personally, think that most of what was filmed at the castle will be for the ARTPOP tour backgrounds, commercials or something like that. But then again, having video backgrounds is not something I expect Gaga to be doing considering that she managed to have one of the best tours of all time by having a huge castle on the stage with a floating diamond with a face that shows up once in a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEI1cUhxe5g the ultimate Do What U Want mix. If ARTPOP's ever going to be rereleased, they should release it with this version(without the "MUST BE A REMIX YEEAAH" intro)

A bit random, but anyone else feeling like that ever since Laureann Gibson left the haus, the choreography hasn't been as memorable? Laureann might have had the ego of a loving god, but she knew how to make really cool choreography to a song.

Stalins Moustache fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Feb 23, 2014

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~

somnambulist posted:

I dont think any of her choreography was exactly memorable, but she was good at her job. I dont see why any decent choreographer couldnt replace her. Gaga's weakest ability was always dancing, its not really something shes known for and like 90% of her choreo is pretty simple. Telephone and Judas probably had the hardest steps and it still wasnt that crazy.

Pretty much what I mean. There's no denying that Gaga is not really "good" at dancing, but Gibson's work made it look like she was damned good at it while making it look really, really cool.

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
Thought this one deserves another post. Canadian fans!
http://m.journaldequebec.com/2014/01/15/lady-gaga-samene-sur-les-plaines

Lady Gaga will apparently headline the Quebec summer festival. Tickets are apparently cheap as well, so gogogo!

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~

somnambulist posted:

The artRave tour stage

Oh lord, the tour stage looks loving amazing. I'm so incredibly pumped already, but I'm going to have to wait til September :(

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
G.U.Y is officially the new single. http://gagadaily.com/news/3rd-artpop-single/
Can't wait! It's one of my favorite songs from ARTPOP, and considering the place it's been filmed at this music video is gonna be loving orgasmic visually.

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
Oh Jesus Christ, this is cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNu_-deVemE

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
So what I get from this video is that Gaga is giving the biggest gently caress you to the music industry. I can't wait for someone to analyze this video :allears:
I got certain The Fame era feelings while watching it as well, as if the music video was Poker Face 2.0 mixed with the ferocity that was Bad Romance.

Edit: Ahahahaah someone forgot to edit something out. At 8:25, ManiCure plays again.

Stalins Moustache fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Mar 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~

Bina posted:

VENUS!

Certainly a good way to to enter a new dimension in the bedroom.

• Locked thread