Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

ArmoredBlue posted:

E: Has anyone got their hands on a pair of Beats, whether they're Dre's or Gaga's? She made an interesting statement that music coming out of computers/iPods just sound so horrible to producers/artists because so much is compressed, and these headphones were Dre's way of trying to fix that. I thought about it because Thurston Moore recently said the same thing about his iPhone being horrible for listening music to, and as someone who only listens to music via computer/iPods, I wonder if there really is something I'm missing out on.

High quality VBR mp3s are indistinguishable from lossless source material in pretty much every double-blind test people have done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Oh my God "Video Phone" is a horrible song. The lyrics sound like they were written by somebody desperately trying to be into "what those teens like!"

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

hilly posted:

She flips her skirt up at 1:06. In the mirror are what appear to be very dark pubes.

Wouldn't it be much more likely you are seeing panties?

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

illcendiary posted:

Forever is the doublemint gum song.

And it is an amazing song because I'm pretty sure one of the lyrics goes "look what I can do with my feet!"

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Also Bjork is pretty unlistenable, sorry.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
I resent the characterization of baseball and The Yankees in that article :mad:

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Don't buy Rolling Stone ever, it's such poo poo all the time.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Obligatory Toast posted:

Ask those people if they like or appreciate Jack Nicholson.

Then inform them that Jack Nicholson is a massive rear end in a top hat at pretty much every Lakers game he attends.

I always just see him sitting there with his sunglasses on. What terribleness has he committed during Lakers games?

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

F.F. Woodycooks posted:

This one is my favorite

The best part about this is how much better she looks when she breaks out of the "bored model" pose.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Why does she look completely different every time there's a decent look at her face

It's Andrew WK all over again!

Oh wow, the dancing part...

Inspector_666 fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Aug 23, 2010

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

reach42 posted:

The girl in the white West Point suit went to my High School

What's the deal with those folks?

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
No, she looks pretty terrible in that picture. However, that's because it's a bad picture, she looks fine in the other ones.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Programmable Soda posted:

Get a cheap poncho, print a poo poo load of Gaga heads and glue them individually. Not sure about the hat though.

Headband/barrette with another printout on it.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
The funny thing is he already regrets getting pretty much all of his motif tats.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Aericina posted:

It features Clarence Clemons of the E Street Band on the saxophone for two tracks. :aaa:

This is my new favorite Lady Gaga thing.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Neena posted:

Yeah, I agree. It's just hilarious, especially when put up against these other covers.

I think that Rhianna cover is actually quite nice.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Mental Midget posted:

Mmm yes album cover art is so very relevant in an age where all music is digitally distributed.

Good cover art is timeless. :colbert:

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
For some reason the video made me connect this song to "A Little Death" by hosed Up. The line way that Pink Eyes delivers the line "We need a Peter, we get a Paul" shot straight into my head when I saw the apostle biker gang.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

TOOT BOOT posted:

It's still censored to this day, and Amazon has gone so far as to put a specific notice on it that the edits are intentional so people would stop writing bad reviews.

Amazon has it coming since 90% of the time it's impossible to tell if you're buying a censored copy of something or not.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

angerbeet posted:

Well that answers the question of what brought on Clarence Clemmon's stroke.

If that man does not fully recover...

:negative:

EDIT: I hate most videos that try too hard to tell a story (aka most of Gaga's) but yeah, this video is boring as hell.

Inspector_666 fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Jun 17, 2011

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Angryhead posted:

She looked hot and the outfit was great but that was just boring.

Pretty much every Gaga video just lends further credence to my idea that people that find her ugly do so because she wants them to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

HookShot posted:

If it was a Katy Perry song everyone would probably think it's one of her best and be all over it, but it isn't Katy Perry and people expect more.

Actually Katie Perry blew this video out of the water with hew newest one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlyXNRrsk4A&feature=related

You can level a lot of legitimate criticism against Perry but by and large she makes good videos.

• Locked thread