Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VolumeOverTalent
Jan 27, 2006

I genuinely like Lady Gaga. Does that make me cool or not? I'm never sure these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VolumeOverTalent
Jan 27, 2006

AMAZING.

(that is the covers for the re-release of her album, by the way.)

VolumeOverTalent
Jan 27, 2006

eXpired posted:

Billboard lists Kings of Leon as being in the pop charts, which I enjoy. The Fray is OK sometimes.

Those are both depressing, terrible bands. You should feel bad for liking them.

VolumeOverTalent
Jan 27, 2006

I've literally listened to 'Bad Romance' about 50 times since I found a decent quality copy. It is magnificent. I've got the record pre-ordered already, I can't wait.

VolumeOverTalent
Jan 27, 2006

speshalxxed posted:

This is driving me crazy. I tried to cross post on the dubstep and electropop forums but no one answered. What song is she sampling (or atleast sounds very similar) to for that backround ripping/warp noise, around 25 seconds into bad romance. I swear I've heard it before.

I know this is late but that sample has been in tons of songs. The most recent that I can think of is 'Warp 1.9' by The Bloody Beetroots, are you thinking of that?

VolumeOverTalent
Jan 27, 2006

GAGA WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME

Amazon have hosed me right off and still haven't delivered my pre-order of the digipack so I went out and bought the regular edition just to keep me going.

And now it's taking every bit of willpower I have left to stop me dropping £60 on the super deluxe thing with the book and everything and I AM THIS CLOSE.

But it's all good because basically it is amazing.

VolumeOverTalent
Jan 27, 2006

Ma_NiC posted:

I'm a recent convert to the Lady GaGa phenomenon, so I went out and bought The Fame Monster the day after it came out at Target. I get it home and listen to it, and realized something wasn't right. Oh wait, that's right, it's been loving censored! So unhappy about this. One of the things I love most about her is that she is so loving raunchy. Besides, "bluffin' with my muffin" and "I wanna take a ride on your disco stick" is okay, but yes, let's please omit "gently caress" and "bitch"? I know I'm kind of late to the party here, but drat that really pisses me off. I hope this is resolved soon, and I do NOT want to have to repurchase the entire album because there was absolutely no warning on it that anything was censored.

That's happened with all the different versions. Apparently the next pressing will be uncensored, but yeah, there's a lot of unhappy little monsters around the world at the moment with regards to this, especially since the single of 'Bad Romance' escaped uncensored.

VolumeOverTalent
Jan 27, 2006

There's a load of Gaga shirts on play.com now for £5 each. Just bought this one. I will wear it with pride and I will give no gently caress.

http://www.play.com/Clothing/T-Shir...urlrefer=search

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VolumeOverTalent
Jan 27, 2006

I was weak and couldn't wait. I'm glad about that though... the album is amazing.
I think 'Gypsy' might actually be my favourite so far... that and 'Swine'. There's not really a bad track on there though.

• Locked thread