Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

Stubb Dogg posted:

I didn't even know invite code feature still existed. Here's my 10.

dFWXdWLzAF87nZLC
by5SXU9rksbA5snU
ffM9hytc824kGAxs
e8m6DbGkRasRpqxH
b2HK2WnPXcxeeN7s
aMhPZPGCd92s8nEA
fFLpHadtGT2p926G
[s]c4AeuCJ3GkVc7YMb
[s]dy5Zr56UscqyB7em

[s]ekdWDkNhqe6TqVnB

Took aMhPZPGCd92s8nEA thanks.

edit:holy poo poo is this amazing. I feel like I have a hacked itunes client with all songs unlocked. Didn't think I would like it as much as I do.

One thing I wish is that if you hovered over an album after searching for it it would tell you if it is the edited version or not. I keep clicking the wrong ones and having to go back and switch.

gently caress can I just remove edited ones from searches? I'll never listen to that poo poo.

Harminoff fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Jul 15, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
I'd really like to know the reasons they block specific songs. For example, the entire Slim Shady lp is available except for Guilty Conscience.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

Whodat Smith-Jones posted:

Google Play Music has artists Spotify doesn't have, and I can't remember a time where I couldn't find something on Play Music that I knew Spotify had. But that's me. Spotify's mobile app worked pretty flawlessly though, whereas Google's just randomly pauses sometimes or will start playing every single song in an album with no sound so I have to hit the back button to start the song over. Really annoying. Free YouTube is really nice, but I'm thinking about giving Apple Music a shot soon

Plus this comes with yt music. If it's not on play it'll be on yt music. I listen to a lot of live concerts so it's pretty great for me.

• Locked thread