Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
huhu
Feb 24, 2006
Awesome, 4chan has taken over Soundrop House channel and remixes of Avicii Levels have been playing for the last two and a half hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

huhu
Feb 24, 2006
You can solder a wire onto your FM transmitter to improve the signal. Google the FM transmitter you have/want and there should be instructions to do it.

huhu
Feb 24, 2006
Is there really no way to sync a Ipod touch via USB?

huhu
Feb 24, 2006

het posted:

That's not really surprising to me, syncing the iPod via USB is sort of a separate animal from in-app-data syncing, I thought.

From what I've gathered you can sync pre Ipod Touch mp3 players with a USB cord with Spotify on the PC. You can only sync an Ipod touch via wireless. This is a pain because I've switched over to Spotify as my default mp3 player and I have to sync at 5 songs a minute.

huhu
Feb 24, 2006
Is there an app or something that will alert me whenever an artist I have in one of my playlists releases a new song/album?

Edit: Also as far as my problem for some reason syncing runs a lot smoother if I keep Spotify active while syncing so I just play songs on my iPod and it syncs much more smoothly now.

huhu
Feb 24, 2006
Anyone know if there are global hot keys program for Spotify on Windows 7?

huhu
Feb 24, 2006
I've just switched from an iPod touch to an Android phone to store my music. Both store music at the same quality and I've downloaded just about the same number of songs between the two but on the iPod it takes up about 20gb and roughly the same amount of music takes up about 8gb on my phone. Is there a difference between normal quality between the devices? Any ideas as to why this is happening? Maybe all the music didn't actually download to the phone?

huhu
Feb 24, 2006

threeagainstfour posted:

Sorry to ask a question that may have already been asked, but is anyone experiencing horrendously slow download times on the iPhone 5 when trying to sync playlists?

I'm syncing over WiFi.

I had that problem for awhile and I just played songs on my iPod Touch as they downloaded and it went a lot faster. Seems like the app kept closing itself while downloading without music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

huhu
Feb 24, 2006

silly posted:

I wish they would make syncing to an iPhone easier. As it stands you can't do it with a cable for some reason (though you can with an iPod) and over WiFi/3G it's slow. Furthermore it times out after like 5 minutes and stops syncing so you can't set a bunch of things to sync and leave it. Part of me thinks this is a way for them to limit syncing.

Let it play music while syncing and it will continue to sync. This solved that issue for me.

• Locked thread