Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Icon-Cat posted:

It really is amazing. This is why I love watching older movies that shot in New York. It's like looking into another time.

C.H.U.D. and The Exterminator are also great "New York...what a poo poo hole," movies but the Warriors is definitely the fan favorite. People today can't even conceive of trains having that much graffiti on them.

There were a lot of boundaries in Brooklyn like that when I was growing up where my older brothers would just tell me straight up that if you cross the street into this block or that avenue you're on your own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

roffels posted:

Michael Duncan Clarke as Kingpin and Idris Elba in Thor spring to mind.

There was a huge amount of nerd resistance to both until after the movies came out. Daredevil didn't do so hot and was quickly forgotten, while Thor came out and people realized Idris Elba is too awesome to resist.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

Lofty132 posted:

Just saw a Kotaku article claiming there is a male cast counterpart movie slated with the makers of Winter Soldier and Channing Tatum attached, I don't know what is real anymore :gonk:

If you want to be hyper pedantic the Evil Dead cabin isn't haunted but the woods around it are if that helps.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

Picklepuss posted:

:confused:

Punch and Judy aren't marionettes. They're hand puppets.

Punch and Judy is the "The prequels are 100% CG and Fury Road is 100% practical" of our time.

• Locked thread