Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

This is my son, he was 5 when he made this.

It was the first thing we wanted to do when he got that computer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

"The Real Ghostbusters Christmas" is available on Comcast onDemand right now. The Ghostbusters accidentally bust the ghosts of Christmas past present and future and possibly ruin Christmas forever!

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Venkman: I'm fuzzy on the whole good/bad thing. What do you mean, "bad"?
Spengler: Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
Venkman: Right. That's bad. Okay. All right. Important safety tip. Thanks, Egon.

This is just the best. "Important safety tip"

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Let's face it, in order to "assure" a box office success the cast will be;

Mila Kunis as Dr. Patricia Velour

Blake Lively as Style Raymonds

Katherine Heigl as Erin Hofstadter

Selena Gomez as Rebecca Winston-Zed

featuring the delightful Chris Colfer as Louis Sully.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Melissa McCarthy is now a lock to be in the movie. I guess she could play Slimer.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

I think the women Ghosbusters could work if they were all in wheelchairs.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

I thought he dressed like a nanny to make the baby want to go with him.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

I think the idea of 30 Rock, Arrested Development and Parks and Rec showing up is great, but I don't think a Ghostbusters movie needs to end in a suicide.

Have Ray die and his ghost go through the portal, then use a trap to pull his spirt back.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Oh man I hope they bust an old Chinese lady ghost at some point...

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

If it's got all the original cast why not make them the Ghostbusters and call it Ghostbusters 3..

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

I would absolutely see this if Leslie Jones wasn't in it. Anyone else.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

He should be a Ghostbuster.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Inkspot posted:

I like that the character people responded the most positively to is covered up. That's good marketing.

Chris Hemsworth or Slimer?

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Maybe Tina Fey is really a man?

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

bushisms.txt posted:

I get this, but these folks are too "pretty" for Ghostbusters. Part of the originals charm is that it's 3 schlubby dudes, not leading men, who save the world. Plus, Feig talked about exposure in regards to new comedic voices, we know those folks, and apparently Leslie Jones is a surprise treat.

I love Kristen Schaal, she is hilarious and talented and I love just about everything she has ever been in. I would consider myself a fan of hers, but I would not call her too pretty to be a Ghostbuster. She has a unique look but honestly, she is kinda weird looking. Weird bad.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Which one of you Ghostheads decided to hack Leslie Jones' website and post (what could only be considered kinda gross) pictures of her naked?

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/24/leslie-jones-nude-photos-personal-information-hacked-computer

Ghostbusters actress Leslie Jones has had her personal computer hacked, with the hackers posting Jones’s personal information obtained from her iCloud account.

It is understood that the photos, which included images of Jones naked, as well as copies of her passport and driving license, were released on Jones’s personal website, which was taken down shortly after the images were published.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Ask me about crossing the streams.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

So Peter Venkman, who hosted a TV show about the paranormal, is under deep cover as a well known and televised paranormal debunker?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

They don't eliminate bugs with poisons; they eliminate ghosts, which are literally just bad thoughts. The people in the film are literally hallucinating that the 'bugs' are there, and these mass hallucinations are warping the fabric of reality. That's what 'psycho-kinetic energy' is.

Are you saying they use sensitive nerve gases to induce hallucinations? So people think they're seeing ghosts, and they call these bozos, who conveniently show up to deal with the problem with a fake electronic light show?

• Locked thread