Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Jon Snow is viciously stabbed by his friends in the night's watch for wanting to rescue Mance Rayder from Ramsay Bolton
About 20 people at the Bel Air Maryland theater. Did they advertise this at all? I wouldn't have known if I wasn't a member of GBFans.com.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Jon Snow is viciously stabbed by his friends in the night's watch for wanting to rescue Mance Rayder from Ramsay Bolton
That neighborhood looks like a demilitarized zone.

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Whenever I have to follow a hearse to a funeral I always yell out, "Let's run some red lights!"

Lightens the mood.

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

I got two. Woo. The guys from GBFans were buying 20 at a time.

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

My suit and pack are finally complete. Got Ecto Goggles, the Matty PKE and now the Matty Trap. Woooooooo

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

SublimeDelusions posted:

Well, mine have done the same. They started in Canada... then went to NV, then to CA, then back to NV, and now they are slowly making their way across a couple states per day. They'll probably wind up here around Friday or next Monday. I'm not too concerned, but I fully agree that their shipping partners are confusing.

Ontario California!

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Vicissitude posted:

Nah, you're thinking of his brother.

Well it was Eddies couch that got mud stomped all in it.

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

We have circled past Dukem Nukem Forver and have ended up near Detox.

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

You guys should really try the Sega Master System version of the game.

Or the PC remake:

http://www.curlysworldoffreeware.com/games/view/79

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Been waiting for a Mattel ecto goggles. I love the pke meter and trap

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

drat, I still have my first prop build Ectogoggles. But I'm all geared up and ready for Halloween.

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Icon-Cat posted:

Some day I want to write a fan fiction script incorporating every Ghostbusters III rumor, concept, idea, and utter falsehood to kick around the Internet since its inception.

The coup de grace will be that my script will simultaneously have Venkman and NOT have Venkman. Erwin Schrödinger would be impressed.

Kickstarter Movie idea of the week - "The Making of Ghostbusters 3" Starring Jonah Hill and Eddie Murray. Bruno/Harrison Ford cameo of Bill Murray.

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Pope Guilty posted:

I would put something like that on the front lawn, attach a light to it, and tell the neighbors to go to hell.

Better that than a 7 meter J Edgar Hoover

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Data Graham posted:

Fine, I'll say it. Sexism!

"Bridesmaids with ghosts", jesus christ.

loving cackling hens, no one wants to see that, am I rite

Cackling hens that don't acknowledge what happened in the 80s.

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

We all should remember that the original idea was Ghostbusters in space, just as one franchise competing with others, and Dana was an alien.

This'll be at least better than that.

So we will be getting a remake of a remake

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

No, that's not how that works.

Maybe it ought to be three chicks in space fighting a space alien played by Dan Aykroyd. Jim Belushi and Eddie Murphy can have cameo appearances.

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Jason Funk posted:

I want an all male Sailor Moon reboot. It's only fair.

Where is my Steel Magnolias remake starring Dolph Lundren

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Ray calling Slimer a revolting blob offends the truly revolting blobs.

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Give me a list of reboot/remakes that were good

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

computer parts posted:

Give me a list of good sequels that were more than a decade from the previous film in the series.

Rocky Balboa. Now answer my question.

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

I guess that's the standard bearer. Hollywood is hosed.

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Cage posted:

Payback

gently caress. True Grit. Suck it.

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Now we are going by the same characters different actors. So is one of the chicks going to be Bridgette Spengler? Jack Black can play Janine

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

cams posted:

This is a really intelligent discussion going on.

I want my goddamn Little Women remake starring Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson. It's a comedy/drama where two hapless bachelors are pursued and pursuing little women.

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Tatum Girlparts posted:

You realize you're literally inventing arguments and then being angry at them right?

Like, what the gently caress does it matter what gender the ghostbusters are? It's been clear for ages now we were literally never going to get the original busters together again, so what does it matter what gender the reboot cast is?

The cast can be all loving monkeys as long as they stay true to the original movies characters and plots.

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Get Amanda Bynes in there as the only person who believes them.

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Kyle Raynor was the best Green Lantern*

*the opinion formed by youth

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Sucks that he feels that way. Love the character and the way he was presented. He was the average joe looking for a job and got hooked up with three eccentric science nerds.

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

The scene where Winston finally drills it into Ray's head that this may be the end of times was my favorite of his. Even if it did terrify me when I was 7.

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

computer parts posted:

Those dastardly women ruining our boyhood film franchise.

Why are they doing the special effects

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Bring in Rose Byrne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Yes your honor, the new cast does not have a dick

• Locked thread