Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the guy from Semisonic
Jan 13, 2006

Let's kick some gigabutt!

Bleak Gremlin

egon_beeblebrox posted:

God, please let it taste like Ecto-Cooler. How I miss that drink. Didn't it last like a decade after the show went off the air? I kept wondering what the little kids must've thought Slimer was.

"Shoutin' Orange Tangergreen" is the closest in taste, but "Orange Lavaburst" is also pretty close and it seems to be more plentiful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the guy from Semisonic
Jan 13, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
Has anybody bought those 12" figures from the MattyCollector site?

These guys:
Winston
Peter
Egon
Ray

I was thinking of picking them up (when they're back in stock) and was wondering about the quality and all that.

the guy from Semisonic
Jan 13, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
AMC theaters had the special showing of Back To The Future last year.

To Dr Assinine, I'm a NOLA goon and they showed BTTF at both the Clearview and Elmwood AMCs last year.

the guy from Semisonic
Jan 13, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

If it's any consolation, the first time I saw the link to your site was when it was shared by the Louisiana Ghostbusters costuming and charity group on Facebook. It had quite a few likes and comments.

the guy from Semisonic
Jan 13, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
Did you know that Ghostbusters is actually about the evils of processed foods and the anti-smoking agenda?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdueGUDmr0o

• Locked thread