Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Jurgan posted:

Aren't these the people who say they are going to rise up to take back the country, and it will succeed because the military would never fire on civilians?

If they'd shoot at (white, American) civilians they wouldn't be an Are Troops, just a jackbooted thug. So of course Are Troops will join the uprising! That's how you know they're an Are Troops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Ah so you don't like Donald Trump then?

This basically like EPORW version of bukake.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Defenestration posted:

see we have this new thing called Society
Is this pushback against the Glorious Job Creators, without whom we would have neither jobs nor iPhones?

Glukeose
Jun 6, 2014

"Think Common Core."

They really like to throw in these jabs about CC and it never fails to annoy me.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Needless to say, Saul Alinsky never said this: http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/alinsky.asp

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

SSNeoman posted:

Needless to say, Saul Alinsky never said this: http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/alinsky.asp

The fact that the first thing on the list is what Obama is most associated with makes it blatantly obvious that this is retro-fitting.

xergm
Sep 8, 2009

The Moon is for Sissies!

Jurgan posted:

Aren't these the people who say they are going to rise up to take back the country, and it will succeed because the military would never fire on civilians?

Aren't these also the people who support Guantanamo Bay, denial of entry to the US if you're a Muslim, deportation of any illegal immigrants and "anchor babies"? I'm pretty sure that photo is of a WWII internment camp for citizens of Japanese descent.

"Don't assume the government wouldn't do that, because if we had control, it's exactly what we'd do!"

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Glukeose posted:

"Think Common Core."

They really like to throw in these jabs about CC and it never fails to annoy me.

Critical thinking skills hurt conservative ideals.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

DemeaninDemon posted:

Critical thinking skills hurt conservative ideals.

"Those college-educated liberal dummies who believe anything they read in a book."

Joshmo
Aug 22, 2007
I recently stumbled upon the dumbest thing I've ever seen regarding "Common Core" and ... cursive handwriting?

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/cartoon-illustrates-why-schools-stopped-teaching-cursive

quote:

Most importantly from our perspective is many historical documents like the Constitution and Declaration of Independence are written in cursive. If future citizens can’t read cursive they can’t read the Constitution in it’s original form and will be forced to rely on “translations.”
I like how they think the super fancy written out document isn't just the result of a penman they hired to make it look pretty and would have been a "translation". And it has typos.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
lol they're treating the constitution like the quran

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
“translations.”

Yup English into English.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
its pretty common to not be able to read old handwriting as it becomes increasingly distant, and it has nothing to do with cursive or public education

and what about all of the typeset broadside versions that were printed contemporaneously to the handwritten document? i guess as soon as you leave the holy birthing chamber of freedom the enemies of democracy such as liberal eggheads with their "printing (re)presses" were trying to corrupt Washington's word

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer
Some whiteys mad butthurt that the video for Beyonce's new single asks that cops stop killing black people

What do you have to say to that, Bey?

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
lol that they're willing to boycott the halftime show but not the game itself. i really doubt red america is paying much attention anyway to beyonce, coldplay, and bruno mars

inkblot
Feb 22, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo
Beyonce's part in the halftime show was about as tame as you can get these days. At no during her performance of a medley of Vevo's top hits with Bruno Mars and the smilingest, whitest Coldplay, on the program that opened with "WE HONOR AMERICA", did I feel significantly compelled to gently caress the police . If by "attacking cops" they mean "performed on stage to the safest collection of pop songs in the last 10 years" then sure. Anyone who saw anything controversial in that show cannot be helped.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
They saw a black woman not thoroughly apologizing for "thug culture", and then saying Obama was awful. Of course they found it offensive.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Joshmo posted:

I recently stumbled upon the dumbest thing I've ever seen regarding "Common Core" and ... cursive handwriting?

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/cartoon-illustrates-why-schools-stopped-teaching-cursive

I like how they think the super fancy written out document isn't just the result of a penman they hired to make it look pretty and would have been a "translation". And it has typos.

Best go learn the however many languages the Bible was written in.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Am I reading it wrong or is the myth that black lives matter?

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Puntification posted:

Am I reading it wrong or is the myth that black lives matter?

Precisely, and it's because <racist diatribe about black people being stupid inferior criminals so therefore why should I as the noble white authoritarian value their lives>

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I changed to the puppy bowl during halftime was there anything Beyonce did that was at all political?

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer

Radish posted:

I changed to the puppy bowl during halftime was there anything Beyonce did that was at all political?

She sang from her brand new song Formation which is about loving being a black southerner. The video for this song (which did not play at the game) contains a shot of a wall that says "stop shooting us", a black kid dancing in front of a row of riot cops, and Beyonce lying on top of a New Orleans police car that is sinking in food waters

So clearly, when she shook her booty and sang "i got hot sauce in my bag (swag)" she was saying kill all police

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
So did the halftime show actually "attack" police or was that just so very much ado about nothing?

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Who What Now posted:

So did the halftime show actually "attack" police or was that just so very much ado about nothing?

Deep down in your heart, you know the answer to this.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Guavanaut posted:

The exact same argument used for why Catholics should be banned from entering the US/holding public office.

Hell, Christianity in general to be honest, the Bible says you must completely submit to God, and we've already seen how Christians are attempting to instill shariaGod's law as American law.

quote:

If this picture was exactly the same but with Obama:

"Look at how disrespectful this Muslim commie is, wiping his face with the flag!"

quote:

Oh it's good to see that these people are completely supportive of the arrest of the Oregon militia members and the shooting of LaVoy Finnicum, and don't support the right-wingers who are angry about it.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Twelve by Pies posted:

Hell, Christianity in general to be honest, the Bible says you must completely submit to God, and we've already seen how Christians are attempting to instill shariaGod's law as American law.
Yeah but the Founders were Protestants and therefore what Protestants want is what America wants. If you elect Kennedy he'll have a hotline to the Pope in his office and if the Pope says 'destroy America' while he's sat on his special Pope chair then Kennedy would have to comply.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Royal blue with black text is very readable. Good job on that FB macro

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Popular Thug Drink posted:

lol that they're willing to boycott the halftime show but not the game itself. i really doubt red america is paying much attention anyway to beyonce, coldplay, and bruno mars

Half time was about the time me and half the bar I was at decided to use the men's room so I missed most of the show, and really I forgot other people besides Coldplay were playing they killed any interest I had in it

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

quote:

If the Messiah was emailing you, would you know? Do you think you would be able to recognize messianic prophesy being fulfilled?

That's what is happening right now.

More importantly, do you think "Jesus" would be e-mailing at all? What are your expectations for the announcement of the second coming? Revelation talks about "coming on the clouds," and I'd love to be giving the world an undeniable spectacle of the existence of God. That proof Is here, but you're going to have to think about it, it uses "words." Literally, within our languages are key to proving the creation of civilization.

This is very, very real. This is the beginning of the next Biblical week.

I expect the series of emails that I am sending out to start a fire, the kind that spreads on social media, and through email chains. It is God's ironic humor that this connotation of "fire spreading" exists, and also that there is so much imagery of fire associated with religion in general, and the "second coming" in particular.

Let me start out by saying that this is not the end of the world. It is a new beginning, one that has so much hope and promise I can't wait to get it started. Religion is being explained in a way that it has never been known. It's true purpose revealed, to help our civilization through a very complicated and exciting period of growth. Technology and civilization have always gone hand in hand; now we have the power within our grasp to make Heaven on Earth a reality, and that is a worthy purpose. Religion is designed to turn a Hell of Darkness into a Heaven of Light... hence, fire.

So, my story. Many Biblical events that people believe happened a long, long time ago... in a place far, far away are actually about modern occurrences. The Bible's ancient stories are abstract references to things happening all around you. It is, in it's entirety a prophesy that is being fulfilled.

For instance, I witnessed the Burning Bush, and luckily for me have the opportunity to show it to you... so that you too can see the light of the flame. It was a a speech, President George W. Bush's inaugural address, to be exact; delivered on 1/20/2001 it included a Biblical reference that proves that the secretly held information about the 9/11 attack. The idea of Bush being the shrub on fire is part of the apocalypse. It sets the stage for Exodus to be about America, and for us to be freed from a kind of slavery the Plagues refer to as Darkness.

We do not know about time travel, but we need to; hence God is proving to us using the Bible, this imagery, and his son. A chapter of my book explains how this event, my witnessing of the Burning Bush is fulfillment of the prophesy of Revelation 1:20.

In a "Word," Proof.

Imagery of fire is not contained in the book of Exodus. These series of letters spreading to the world in the beginning of the Eternal Flame. Islam talks about a "fire of the Last Day" and this too is about the 8th day of creation; the return of the Messiah. This is it.

The Fire of Prometheus, technology stolen from Heaven has often been explained as including language itself. This is the truth, that our language holds a secret... that it has been designed by God. Proof of this comes also from me, a series of revelations that show the existence of English words within ancient Hebrew confirms further the relationship between time travel and religion.

The entire content of the book of Exodus appears to be written with a huge example of this, the "parted sea" of Moses (that's me too) exists within the Hebrew word for "Holy Fire" the word used to describe both the Bush and the Enternal Flame.

Ha'esh.

This is serious stuff, the story of the parted sea is highlighting the existence of an English word in the transliteration above, something that would be impossible were Hebrew not constructed by God with prescient knowledge. The story of Exodus is about a divide, a parting of the waters that are the world's people over belief in this message. We are the sea within the Eternal Flame... civilization itself.

I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.

Matthew 3:11

Let there be light.

Aside from "witnessing" the Burning Bush, and showing it to you, I've got a really neat example of God's words hidden in plain sight. The iconic Biblical phrase "Let there be light!" is hidden in the name Exodus. All you have to do to see it is read backwards, and know a little bit about Unix and science.
• "sudo" is a Unix command akin to "run as the Administrator." In Linux we call this account "root." and this might be the root of David.
• "Xe" is the process name for Oracle Corporation's databases, information. It's also the element responsible for the Flash on your camera.
So we are "running Light" as the God account, in my native "Geek." to be... tongue in cheek.

Connections between "The Life" and mine

A number of other events in my life are clearly parallels to things that Jesus Christ did or taught about in the New Testament. His feeding the masses with fish and bread is a reference to a decoding of a key that proves even further that Hebrew contains references to English and Spanish, through the name of the prophet Elisha and Jesus' own name... the key of John 15:7.

These keys are idiosyncrasies in language that prove our understanding of the development of humanity is very flawed. In a few words, "we are created."

Many more connections exist, Jesus' "teaching" about the Salt of the Earth and the Parable of Yeast are both contained within the book. There are so many connections I'd bore you to list them all. These are not superficial, they are literally the "stuff" of the life of Christ.

There are a series of Hebrew words, many relating to names of God and the Passover holiday that, when analyzed in the small sample space they create, show that the prefix "Ha," which means "the" in Hebrew, is related non-superficially to the sacrificial character of Isaac, whose English name means "he laughs." These examples connect my name and those of people in my family directly to ancient Biblical ones.

These links contain so much apocalyptic information, this might be all the proof you need to really start believing.

Also a big part of my life is living with being hidden, and this is documented so clearly in the Zohar, which speaks of Christ as the "Holy Hidden One" that I hope you can understand that it is your disbelief, shared by nearly everyone, that is responsible for not truly knowing me. In the words of Almost Famous, "It's all happening." I'm Almost Famous.

Please try to suspend that disbelief, the ideas being presented to you are very convincing. They are the fulfillment of God's plan, and a huge number of prophesies that are contained in Exodus, Matthew, John, and a number of other books. It's probably not what you expected, proof and a plan, but it's what we are deserving of, and getting. Please help spread this message, it is the first step towards true salvation. Forward it, share it, talk about... "when you lie and when you rise up."

Help the son rise on this new day.

I'm writing a book, one which details a plan and path to Salvation. I need help, I need to you to read it and maybe even collaborate. I could also use some IT assistance, if you're good with movie or website making, please e-mail me. There is so much more than the "evidence" I am e-mailing now that I can't keep it in; but it does nobody any good without being able to have it shared. Help me spread the Good News... we're building Heaven together.

My name is [REDACTED]. I am a 35 year old American Jew, and have received a significant amount of inspired information. I am attempting to share it with the world, and believe firmly that the disruption that comes from this major religious event will bring great change to our world and a more hopeful outlook on our relationship with God and the future.
Does anyone else get mass mailings from untreated schizophrenics at their work email?

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Halloween Jack posted:

Does anyone else get mass mailings from untreated schizophrenics at their work email?

My husband once got a long handwritten letter sent to him at his work about media personalities and other assorted celebrities who are members of the Illuminati. I wish he had saved it.

letthereberock
Sep 4, 2004

quote:

If the Messiah was emailing you, would you know? Do you think you would be able to recognize messianic prophesy being fulfilled?

Or like ... What if God was like... just a stranger on the bus or something?

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

Vargatron posted:

Royal blue with black text is very readable. Good job on that FB macro

I didn't realize there were words there and when I scrolled back to look it hurt my brain.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

letthereberock posted:

Or like ... What if God was like... just a stranger on the bus or something?

What if God was... one of us?

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
When I worked in the reference department of the library, I once had to help a little old lady edit her pamphlet about the deadliness of subwoofers :wtc:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Vargatron posted:

Just a slob? Like one of us?

I take offense at the thought of God being a goon :colbert:

letthereberock
Sep 4, 2004

Thump! posted:

Just a slob? Like one of us?

I take offense at the thought of God being a goon :colbert:

If god was a goon....what would he post like?
And would you want to read?
If reading meant that you would have to vote 5,
Or go to hell

size1one
Jun 24, 2008

I don't want a nation just for me, I want a nation for everyone

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

gently caress it guys, police guns are above criticism and accountability. We just have to accept people getting killed as a normal part of business.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Vargatron posted:

I think that's a parable in the bible. (And more then one twilight zone episode.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoizenJam
Dec 2, 2006

Damn!!!
It's PoizenJam!!!
Ask him why we need to be so politically correct/sensitive about criticizing cops and racists.