Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Tough
Oct 22, 2007

the posted:

I never really encounter people who go the other way. Are there Christian Conservative children who have Atheist Liberal parents?

Wasn't there a sitcom about that in the 80's?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Tough
Oct 22, 2007

VROOM VROOM posted:

*removed like 9 nested FW:FW:FW, also all of this is centered an on a lime green background*

Oh, dad.

I like that according to the last picture Neil Armstrong landed on the Alamo.

Dr. Tough
Oct 22, 2007

Grifter posted:

I just received this one from my grandmother. It's not as acidic as most emails here, but it is worth posting.
Is it really a surprise that everyone mentioned in the email has a (D) next to their name?

This would be a fun game to play where we all make up anecdotal stories about people we've never met or talked to.

Dr. Tough
Oct 22, 2007

Oasx posted:

I know its just a crazy email, but i felt slightly insulted that all the other countries whose soldiers have died arent good enough to be mentioned :argh:

They might be talking about Afghanistan, but yeah there's other countries there than the four listed.

Dr. Tough
Oct 22, 2007

RagnarokAngel posted:

Found this on snopes (The prayer part is true)

There are some people on Free Republic talking about they're going to murder people that go to that event.

Dr. Tough
Oct 22, 2007

quote:

After dinner, my son played with his favorite toy, a fully loaded, semi-automatic Glock 9 with one in the chamber

What the hell...? Is this serious?

Dr. Tough
Oct 22, 2007

thegreatcodfish posted:

Oh hey look, another from my pastor! I've seen this before, but they thought to include Obama for this round of FWD: FWD: FWD: Very Funny

I really need to leave this church, but I fear what I may find in other churches in the area...

I love that the guy in email's response to getting almost robbed was to commit armed robbery himself. Plus burglary and criminal damage on some poor guy's car (a car he assumed belonged to the robber but had no proof). Plus all the telephone crap. Great stuff.

Dr. Tough
Oct 22, 2007

Strudel Man posted:

On the bright side, there's very little chance that it's true. It smacks of an elaborate fantasy revenge scenario.

Well true. The whole "and then I threatened Obama but they think it's you!" definitely put it over the edge.

Dr. Tough
Oct 22, 2007

Naet posted:

White dudes landed at Jamestown over a decade before the religious-freedom-white-dudes came to Plymouth, though.

Yeah but didn't Jamestown pretty much fail as a colony?

Dr. Tough
Oct 22, 2007

haha I like how he tries to make the protest sound like a big deal and it's just two whackos on the street standing there

Dr. Tough
Oct 22, 2007

Davish Krail posted:

I'm also pretty surprised that he supposedly wrote two books, since he seems incapable of forming even the most basic spelling.

Then again this is the age of Sarah Palin's book. :v:

I would be even more surprised if he wrote the email that was attributed to him

Dr. Tough
Oct 22, 2007

prag posted:

He was involved with the 527 Organisation and the Swift Vets and POWs for Truth. Sorry I just shortened the whole thing down. The guy is an ex-PoW conservative nutjob who was buddies with McCaine and tortured by the NVA and the VC. He earned a bunch of medals but the guy is a loving loon. Him writing this poo poo is not a surprise.

Well in that case, yeah he's a jerk. Also didn't the NVA waterboard prisoners?

Dr. Tough
Oct 22, 2007

SpergyGirl posted:

Only whites can be racist because, as a majority group, we have the power to set policy that privileges ourselves and punishes minority groups. Minorities don't have this power, so they can be prejudiced, but not racist.

Sorry but that's not true. For example I'm pretty sure that the looting of asian owned businesses during the LA riots were at least partially motivated by racism.

Dr. Tough
Oct 22, 2007

jackpot posted:

Historically, no.

Hahaha Good God, she can't even admit that the U.S. did something bad 200 years ago.

Actually that statement was true. Using biological warfare was discussed during the war, but it's not clear if it was actually used.

Dr. Tough
Oct 22, 2007

SpergyGirl posted:

There's definitely documentary evidence that smallpox inoculation was attempted, but it probably didn't work because the Indians likely were infected already. I found this with a simple Google search, so why couldn't Gene?

Here, I will argue with you:

The wikipedia article you linked says that the incident is "disputed". It also says that the small pox outbreaks could easily have been caused by grave robbery. That's not very good evidence for a biological warfare campaign.

Dr. Tough
Oct 22, 2007

ducttape posted:

EDIT: it turns out that yes, this plane is vastly superior to anything the Americans have. Why, only a couple years ago, The USAF was playing wargames with the I(ndian)AF who were flying this plane. The IAF won 90% of the encounters (and only had a 3-1 numerical advantage, and the Americans were allowed to use any non-long range weapon). We might as well just wait around for the inevitable Chinese invasion.

Well that's pretty much why they won right there. Also I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the Air Force was restricted to using Pakistani tactics or something like that.

Dr. Tough
Oct 22, 2007

crime fighting hog posted:

Who writes this poo poo?

Your aunt.

Dr. Tough
Oct 22, 2007

crime fighting hog posted:

Great answer, though my family is die hard conservative and watches o'reilly and beck every night, they refuse to touch computers.

That's usually how it is until one of them "discovers" email and unleashes a thousand horrors upon civilization.

Dr. Tough
Oct 22, 2007

I HAVE A PLAN
The only way to fix the economy is to get rid of the federal reserve (google the money masters for more info). To do that we need to unite and have ANOTHER DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE!!!!!
Before the Rothschild’s, Shiffs and Warburg’s took control of the US dollar in 1913, the US manufactured more than the next three advanced economies combined (i.e. France, Britain and Germany). Since then, they have been able to stop the US growth by pushing it into a War or a financial crisis every decade. As long as they keep you scared of one buggy man after another, you will give up one right after another and pay your taxes without a murmur.
How do they get away with it?
They first took over control of the media (ref. “Who Rule America” on natall , but don’t join). With the mass media in the hand of Zionist Jews, they went after the whistleblowers. They did this by labeling every independent thinker as conspiracy theorists. Even Ron Paul, the brightest and most patriotic man in congress, cannot speak the truth without FOX calling him a flake to discredit the truth he speaks.
Are you free?
Can anyone in American speak out against his oppressor? NO- They dare not mention the word Jewish bankers
Can the American people think-on-their-own? NO- They fear challenging the media even on scientific issues which has stifled critical thought and has put the US 27 in the world in Math and Science.
So what is the solution? Read The World Order by Eustice Mullins and help Close the Fed. Boycott all Jewish owned media outlets and visit globalresearch dot ca for news
TEACH OTHERS WHY THEY ARE NOT GETTING AHEAD AND ORGANIZE A DATE WHEN ALL AMERICANS:
1. Stop paying taxes
2. Stop making Mortgage payments
3. Stop making Credit Card payments
AND START A PEACEFUL MOVEMENT OF INDEPENDENCE

Dr. Tough
Oct 22, 2007

Taerkar posted:

Yeah, the great laziness programs promoted by Roosevelt, such as the CCC and the TVA.

It amazes me how Roosevelt is seen as such an evil person.

But, but he was a communist and everything he did was unconstitutional and didn't help against the Depression! (actual arguments I've heard from libertarians)

Dr. Tough
Oct 22, 2007

Zwabu posted:

No the talking point is how all the New Deal stuff actually made the Great Depression worse, or turned a recession into a depression etc.

Haven't you been watching your Cavuto? :mad:

Actually you're right, I got my lovely right wing arguments mixed up. There's also the one where regulation of the financial sector caused the depression.

Dr. Tough
Oct 22, 2007

Armyman25 posted:

Why can't he be assed to pull his own weeds, like all real Americans do?

I mean, seriously. I don't know anyone who hires out their lawn care.

In Florida it's rather common.

Dr. Tough
Oct 22, 2007

Since when do Marines guard the White House? Also why are conservatives obsessed with them anyway?

Dr. Tough
Oct 22, 2007

It's just a little disturbing. Especially when they constantly misidentify Army personnel as Marines.

Dr. Tough
Oct 22, 2007

Deteriorata posted:

But there are Marine guards at the White House. Marines are responsible for guarding most government installations. The President's personal helicopter is Marine One, so there's a detachment assigned to the White House directly for maintaining that, as well.

Doesn't the Army guard the White House too? If so, Obama's greed knows no bounds.

Dr. Tough
Oct 22, 2007

oxbrain posted:

If they use my SS# do I get extra when I retire? :allears:

No, but you will get an angry letter from the IRS

Dr. Tough
Oct 22, 2007

I'm actually a little surprised that whoever did that didn't replace Toto's face with Michelle Obama's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Tough
Oct 22, 2007

quote:

First they came for the gun owners,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a gun owner.

Then they came for the conservatives,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a conservative.

Then they came for the reporters,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a reporter.

Then they came for me,
and there was no one left to speak for me.

Obama... the same as Hitler...