Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JodoKaast
Apr 18, 2001

An All-in-One and One-in-All of limitless being and self

publicblast posted:

Good thing there were no payroll taxes before Obama took office. Them sure was the good ol' days.
Not to mention Obama making the stock market crash. How could he?! :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JodoKaast
Apr 18, 2001

An All-in-One and One-in-All of limitless being and self

quote:

In all fairness, it wasn't HARD to be RIGHT in my prediction concerning Obama's presidency, even in its first six months, so I'm going to make yet another prediction:

OBAMA WILL PROBABLY NOT FINISH HIS 4-YEAR TERM, at least not in a Conventional way.
Oh man do I wish I could take that bet.

In other news, I can't wait to see what batshit emails start circulating after Obama's horror show of bowing to the Japanese emperor. I swear to god, a line from news article on the subject:

quote:

The gesture appears to have touched a particularly raw nerve among Obama critics who said the president has hastened America's decline as a world superpower by being too apologetic and too deferential in his dealings with other world leaders.
HASTENED AMERICA'S DECLINE AS A WORLD SUPERPOWER BY BOWING TO SOMEONE. Am I really reading these words??