Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dulcissime
Nov 17, 2004

by mons all madden
Keshik, you have the patience of a saint. I doubt I could've gone through that conversation for more than a few minutes. I couldn't even finish the chatlog. This isn't a tl;dr or anything, I just think your friend is an idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dulcissime
Nov 17, 2004

by mons all madden

Dr. Tough posted:

I would be even more surprised if he wrote the email that was attributed to him

The guy was a Swift Vet.

Dulcissime
Nov 17, 2004

by mons all madden

Zwabu posted:

I thought the Swift Boat Vets were supposedly Navy folks who'd supposedly "served with" Kerry on the, er, Swift Boat units in Vietnam? (Many of whom did not in fact "serve with" Kerry at all of course.)

This guy was an Air Force officer, how would he be able to even claim any relation aside from "I hate Demmy-crats"?

He was involved with the 527 Organisation and the Swift Vets and POWs for Truth. Sorry I just shortened the whole thing down. The guy is an ex-PoW conservative nutjob who was buddies with McCaine and tortured by the NVA and the VC. He earned a bunch of medals but the guy is a loving loon. Him writing this poo poo is not a surprise.

Dulcissime
Nov 17, 2004

by mons all madden

Dr. Tough posted:

Well in that case, yeah he's a jerk. Also didn't the NVA waterboard prisoners?

Not that I'm aware of but they did torture people.

Dulcissime
Nov 17, 2004

by mons all madden

crime fighting hog posted:

Oh I understand the definition of racism/ethnocentrism/etc. I was just wondering if there is a specific term for a white man who hates white people, not just white guilt or anything like that.

A liberal :v: