Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
ok, this was sent to college admissions offices across the country today:

quote:

Aman'u'llah Farahmandnia
3225 Markway Rd.
Toledo Ohio 43606
September 4, 2009
Express and critically important

The States Supreme Court, Secretary, and Attorney General of the United States

Dear honorable, great, and wise Supreme Court Justices, Attorney General, and Secretary of the beautiful States of Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming:

Please kindly grant my warmest greetings, highest respect, and sincerity:

I urgently invite and welcome your honorable great Justices, Attorney Generals, Secretaries, and law abiding citizen to read the enclosed letters and to fulfill your judicial and citizen responsibility in advising the Leaders of the Congress of the United States who have been elected by the citizen and by the terms of the United States Constitution to honor, respect, defend, and preserve the highest and most important document of the country the Constitution that has been fought for, protected, and preserved for 221 years by removing the very wrongly, illegally, unconstitutionally elected none citizen, un-America, unpatriotic, liar, phony, and most dishonest acting President Barack Obama from the highest office of the country the Presidency of the United States otherwise I will make public the enclosed letters internationally in order to educate the Leaders and the people of the World about the great danger of the United States Government of the United States that has changed governing by the Rule Law into governing by the rule men in the twenty first century. Thank you for your cooperation, great understanding of the situation, putting the interest of the people and country above the interest of anyone else, honoring, and respecting the Rule of Law and Constitution, and being honest.

I wish your honorable, your lovely family, and the kind and good citizen of your great State the very best of everything, a very good and healthy life, and happiness. May the Love and the Blessing of the Omnipotent God fill your hearts, your life, your house, and makes every day of your lives joyful, cheerful, peaceful, prosperous, and thankful day. May the Most Compassionate God bless your honorable and your sweet family richly, be with you, protect you, guide your honorable in your sound leadership, in your good thoughts and good deeds, in your great responsibilities, and keeps you safe. My prayers are with honorable, your dear family and with dear people of your beautiful State. Have a pleasant, enjoyable, tranquil Thursday, fantastic Friday, stupendous Saturday, satisfying Sunday, and much better week.

With best wishes, prayers, beautiful thoughts, and love,

Faithfully Yours,

Aman`u`llah Farahmandnia

Aman’u’llah Farahmandnia
3225 Markway Rd.
Toledo, Ohio 43606
September 4, 2009

The United States Government held hostage by the Con Artist of all times Barack Obama and the so called the Supper Power of the World has become so weak, helpless, paralyzed, and it is in the state of denial and disarray. The Democratic Government of the United States in the twenty first century has changed from governing by the Rule of Law into a governing by the rule of men!

To the Leaders of the World

Dear honorable Pope, Archbishop, Priest, Pastor, members of the United Nations, President, Secretary, Governor, Senator, Representative, Mayor, Leaders, Justices, Judges, and citizens of the United States:

Please kindly grant my warmest greetings, highest respect, and sincerity.

I would like to share some very important facts about the United States Government illusive mindset in the twenty first century that will be great help in your honorable dealing with them if I can simply state as they are dangerous to the peace and stability of the world, untrustworthy, disorder, dishonest, dysfunctional, lawless, undisciplined, hypocrite, and master in lying and deceiving their citizens and the world. Please kindly let me explain that will be very beneficial to your honorable Leadership and better understanding of the critically important issue of the World that your honorable may not be regret later. Thank you.

The United States Government of the twenty first century does anything as long as serves their interests regardless of their action being lawful or unlawful, right or wrong, ethical or unethical, moral or immoral, logical or illogical, rational or irrational as they have undermined the Charter of the United Nations and violated their made up United Nations Resolution of 1441 to start illegal war in Iraq for oil and now the Supreme Court and the members of the Congress of the United States have undermined and overrode the historical and highest document of the country the Constitution of the United States and desecrated the beauty and promise of the Democracy that everyone is treated the same under the law in the democratic society.

There is nothing more dangerous than losing good consciousness, human values, sense of trueness and honesty in any society and that is the state of the so called the government by the people for the people of the United States that lies to its citizens very easily without guilt and that makes the United States Government the most dangerous country in the World.

The worst is that so called the great Democratic and supper power in the World the Government of the United States, the 530 members of the Congress, and the Supreme Court of the United States have been silent and sometimes part of the cover ups of the biggest fraud of the Presidential Election of 2008 and dare not to do anything about it but bended their knees to the violator of law and Constitution the spurious un-America Barack Obama and this is the sign of great danger of the United States Government in the twenty First Century because the United States Government has no discipline, no standard, no accountability, no responsibility, disobey the Rule of Law and Constitution.

There has been two lawsuit against Barack Obama on August 21, 2008 in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and on October 30, 2008 in the United States Supreme Court the highest judicial Power in the country but Barack Obama refused to answer to both lawsuits and the Supreme Court and the members of the Congress of the United States knowingly and intentionally have undermined and overrode the historical highest document of the country the Constitution of the United States for their own interests but highest cost for the country.

The members of the Supreme Court and members of the Congress who have been elected by American citizens to be their trusty, representative, hope and living a decent life on the hardworking taxpayers to enforce the law and Constitution but they have disobeyed the same Constitution in which by its the terms were elected; they could not even hold on to their rule of law and Constitution but surprisingly wish to force their rotten democracy to others and to be the champion of Democracy in the World.

We are talking about the highest Court and the Congress of the United States in which the lawsuit was filed against Barack Obama on October 30, 2008 and the Supreme Court gave them one month until December 1, 2008 to respond to the questions in the lawsuit and Barack Obama ignored the ruling of the Supreme Court and became guilty as any other citizen would have been found guilty but the same Supreme Court knowingly swore Barack Obama twice as the President in the violation of the Constitution of the United States and that is the indication of hypocrisy, dishonesty, lawlessness of the government and court system of Government of the United States in the twenty first century.

I wrote in my letter of October 27, 2008 to the former Senator Barack Obama as,

“Dear honorable and great Senator Barack Obama; I thank and congratulate your honorable for your invaluable service and your great works in the Senate of the United States, your contribution to the wellbeing of the United States but your honorable are not eligible Constitutionally to be the President of the United States therefore I invite and welcome your honorable to read this letter very carefully and to honor, respect, and to be honest to yourself and to the American people, and to put the interest of the Constitution of the United States above your interests by withdrawing from the Presidential of 2008 soon unless your honorable could prove publicly that you are a natural born citizen of the United States by unveiling the truth about your birthplace as the honorable and honest Senator John McCain has done for a person who cannot be true to himself or herself, cannot be honest to the American people, and concealing truth for personal interests at the very cost for the most important document of the country Constitution is unfit and untrustworthy to hold the highest office of the Land. I wrote a letter to the Leaders of the Congress, Supreme Court of the United States, and other great leaders on July 14, 2008 as soon as I read in the news about the ineligibility of the Senator John McCain constitutionally..”

Please kindly note: The very phony, selfish, and swindler Barack Obama who was born in Kenya, is citizen of Indonesia, forged document, lied, and fooled the Government and the public about his true identity also deceived the citizen of the Illinois and elected to the Senate of the Illinois illegally then took his scheme to the next level of foolishness and deluded the Americans, Democratic Party, the Supreme Court, and the Congress of the United States and elected to the highest office of the country based on faked credential; surely this could happen in the United States and nowhere else because of the seriousness of problems and defective internal security and the present Government of the United States.

I wrote in my letter of October 29, 2008 to the Speaker Mrs. Nancy Pelosi as,

“ I ask your honorable as the law abiding citizen, the member of the Congress, and the Speaker of House a reasonable question that is do you or did you know about this matter and if not why do not ask the person who wish to take the Oath of the Presidency to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States to tell the truth about his birthplace. Please kindly read the enclosed letter of October 27, 2008 to the Senator Barack Obama… Dear friends, the great Speaker of the Congress Mrs. Nancy Pelosi, the honorable former President Bill Clinton, the honorable Chairman of the Democratic Party Howard Dean and the honorable Senator Dianne Feinstein: I respect, honor, and value the Constitution greatly and very highly and I expect nothing less but more form you great former and present members of the Government of the United States. Let us look at the situation with clear mind. There has been much published negatively about the honorable Senator Barack Obama, the episode of Rev. Jeremiah Wright, not wearing American Flag, William Ayers, Proud of My Country for the First Time are enough and it will be explosive if it is true that he was born in Kenya, forged document, and knowingly kept the public for 22 months therefore it is very advisable to postpone the Presidential Election and reschedule for the next year or he must resign after election because this matter will resurface again, will be cause of danger, and I will withdraw my support from the Democratic Party. Thank you for caring, upholding the Constitution, and fulfilling your responsibility and duties very wisely, soundly, and honestly.”

I wrote in my letter of October 31, 2008 to the former most respected Speaker of the Congress Mr. Dennis Hastert as,

“No person, or Senator or Representative, or the Senate, or the House of the Representative or President can make anyone to be natural born citizen of the United States. A person must be born physically in the United States to be the natural born citizen as it is required by the Constitution to be eligible to be elected into the office of the President therefore the Senate Resolution that passed in April 2008 making honorable Senator John McCain natural born citizen is void and in the violation of the Constitution of the United States.”

I wrote in my letter of November 19, 2008 to the Leaders of the Congress of the United States as,

“Two people who I know for more than a year stopped to see me on Monday and Tuesday this week. Mr. Bob said that they (Democrats) are afraid there will be riots if they disqualify Obama and they say President Bush have done many wrong. I responded that America people honor and respect the Constitution but some members of the Government who elected by the will of people and terms of the Constitution respect it whenever it serves them and there would not be riot when the America know that Obama was constitutionally ineligible because was born in Kenya and was not natural born citizen of the United States but if anyone do not respect the highest document of the country and does not like the Constitution should find somewhere else to go and to live. And President Bush considered Constitution as the piece of paper; he was wrong disrespecting the Constitution but does not mean Democrat should do the same violating the Constitution and the real problem was the Democratic Party because they did not impeach President Bush when America people put them in charge and in Majority. It seems that the Leaders of the Congress and the Justices of the Supreme Court of the United States afraid of standing for the Constitution I wonder what do they stand for.”

I wrote in my letter of November 25, 2008 to the Leaders of the Congress and Justices of the United States as,

“The Constitution in any society is the foundation and standard of the people and country; it is a yardstick for keeping everything in harmony and functional system of government for the good of the people in which everyone is treated the same under the law and there is not going to be double standard such one law for the members of the government and another law for the citizen; this is the beauty of the democratic society therefore let us preserve this sacred law. Thank you.

The ineligibility of the Presidential elect Barack Obama has been handled very badly and in some cases some people in the National Republican Party and National Democratic Party who supposed to check the background of the Presidential candidates felt short of their responsibility, duties, and became part of the problem and the some Judges did not carry out their responsibility in this very important issue of the country but it does not mean that the great Leaders of the Congress and the Justices of the Supreme Court of the United States should do the same but to obey and follow the Constitution of the United States.

It will undermine the security, the honor of the Supreme Court, the principle of the Democratic process, uniqueness of the office of the President, the wellbeing of the Government of the United States if the standing claims against the President elect Barack Obama of being born in Kenya, being citizen of Indonesia, forging documents, lying, etc (Please kindly see the enclosed claims) is not resolved before taking the Oath of the Presidency therefore let us use our beautiful mind and to put end to this very wrong and outdated practice of rewarding the highest office of the land unconstitutionally and wrongly to the person who cannot tell the truth about his birthplace for I cannot imagine any responsible member of the Government of the United States would ignore the ineligibility of the President elect Barack Obama as it has been reported in the media unless being part of the problem and cover ups.”

I wrote in my letter of December 5, 2008 to the members of the great Democratic Party, Governor Howard Dean, Senator Joe Biden, Senator John Kerry, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton, and former Senator Barack Obama as,

“I assume most of your honorable did not know about the fact that former Senator Barack Obama was born in Kenya, is citizen of Indonesia, forged document, and lied but some members of the great Democratic Party knew about his ineligibility namely Senator Patrick Leahy and Senator Claire McCaskill who introduced a resolution in April of 2008 making Senator John McCain natural born Citizen in the violation of the Constitution of the United States. The honorable former Deputy Attorney General of the State of Pennsylvania and long time devoted Democrat filed a lawsuit in Federal Court on August 21, 2008 Berg vs. Obama that should have been taken care of but unfortunately your honorable either missed it or ignored it. I am very surprised that you all great, dedicated, responsible, and patriotic leaders could let this very real problem continue to this point but letting this very bad condition to turn in to real crisis is irresponsible, unthinkable, and insanity.

I did not think there were problems when it was reported in the news that Senator Barack Obama's refusal to wear an American flag lapel pin along with a photo of him not putting his hand over his heart during the National Anthem, about the patriotism of his wife Michelle Obama for saying that she's really proud of her country for the first time in her adult life, and the Reverend Jeremiah Wright's remarks in church against America but the news about Presidential Candidate Barack Obama being born in Kenya, being citizen of Indonesia, forging document, lying, and concealing truth about his birthplace for more than 20 months in order to be elected to the highest office of the land unconstitutionally is indefensible, unforgivable, and unpatriotic for any responsible citizen to overlook. Thank you. “

I wrote in my letter of December 6, 2008 to the Justices of the Supreme Court of the United States as,

“The Chief Justices of the Supreme Court would administrate the Oath to the President elect therefore the matter of the ineligibility of the President elect Barack Obama is most important issue of the country before the Supreme Court and should be investigated and the Congress should be informed before the December 15, 2008 when the electors meet in their State to select the President and Vice President of the United States otherwise I will have to make this matter public on December 10, 2008 for educating the citizen about the great importance of the Constitution and responsibility of the government that represents them as I have written in my letter to some members of the Senate of the United States on December 5, 2008 as, “

I wrote in my letter of December 15, 2008 to the former Speaker Newt Gingrich as,

“Democracy is in great danger when the Presidential Candidate lies, forges document, mislead the American citizen, and conceals the truth about his birthplace and citizenship intentionally in order to be elected to the highest office of the land the Presidency of the United States ineligibly and unconstitutionally and some members of the government and his party undermine and overlook the Constitution of the United States that is the foundation and standard of the people and the country to protect the wrongdoer and deceiver rather than siding with the Constitution is the violation the promise of the democratic system that every citizen and government members are the same under the law and the sign of self destruction therefore please be true to yourself and to respect, honor, defend, preserve, obey, and follow the Constitution that has been done for more than 200 years. Please kindly read the enclosed letter that will very helpful in your lofty leadership in saving the Constitution of the United States that is about to be broken to pieces. Thank you for your superb leadership in this very important issue of the country.”

I wrote in my letter of December 23, 2008 to the former Speaker Dennis Hastert as,

“I welcome your honorable superb Leadership if for nothing else but for saving the Constitution and in protecting, defending, respecting, and preserving the Constitution of the United States by assuming the leadership of the White House soon that we can share our ideas and working together in making the great Republican Party, the United States, and the World a much better place, peaceful, friendlier, respectful, and cooperative with the very unique and first class Leadership knowing it is never too late until the Constitution being destroyed.. Thank you for your honorable wise leadership in this very important issue of the country, your caring, good understanding, and positive response.”

I wrote in my letter of January 5, 2009 to the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States as,

(Your honorable as the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States are going to swear in the next President by taking the Oath of "I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States." Therefore your honorable has the greatest responsibility of making sure that the next President is eligible and qualified by the Constitution before January 20, 2009 and the Congress have enough time to select the next Vice President otherwise it will undermine the Rule of Law, the Constitution, the uniqueness of the office of the President, the good standing and trustworthiness of the Supreme Court of the United States, the process of Democracy, the leadership and the reliability of the Government of the United States in the World, and will be recorded in the history of the United States that the former Senator Barack Obama with very false credential and very little experience could manage to fool the people, Congress, and the Supreme Court of the United States to be elected into the highest office of the country illegally therefore please follow the Constitution without any concern but with openness of making it public that the America will know better the law and responsibility of being a good citizen that is in honoring the highest document of the country the Constitution. Thank you for your caring, wisdom, Leadership, and trueness.)

I wrote in my letter of January 11, 2009 to the illegally elected President elect Barak Obama as,

(I would like to speak to your honorable plainly and straightforward that your honorable may understand better the responsibility of good citizenship and my position of the disqualification of you to be the next President of the United States.

As it is reported in your biography, your honorable are very well educated, graduated from the Columbia University and Harvard Law Scholl and taught Constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School therefore your honorable should have the knowledge of the Constitution and terms of the qualification for the highest office of the country the President of the United States.

The Article II Section 1 of the United States Constitution says, “ No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.”)

I wrote in my letter of January 27, 2009 to some former and present great Leaders of the Government of the United States as,

“two Senators Patrick Leahy and Senator Claire McCaskill introduced a resolution in April 10, 2008 in which all members of the Senate blindly approved it without asking any question making Senator John McCain natural born Citizen in the violation of the Constitution of the United States in order to protect their ineligible and unqualified member party Presidential Candidate Barack Obama.”

I wrote in my letter of Vice President Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. to Vice President Joseph Robinette Biden Jr., Speaker of the Congress Nancy Pelosi, and the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court John Roberts as,

“The Chief Justice and the members of the Supreme Court had the obligation to follow the Constitution and Amendment XX of the Constitution electing the Vice President elect Joe Biden as the next President until the disqualification of the President elect Barack Obama is cleared but they violated the Constitution in which by its terms were elected. The honorable Chief Justice John Roberts made a very good effort going to the White House for making sure the Oath was taking by the ineligible President elect accurately and rightly for the second time but he has failed to fulfill his Constitutional responsibility making sure that the Presidential elect was qualified before taking the Oath therefore the Chief justice should take the responsibility of correcting for damaging the Constitution by admitting publicly having made mistake for not following the Constitution and nullifying the swearing of the unqualified President elect Barack Obama to the Office of the President of the United States otherwise Chief Justice John Roberts must resign from the Supreme Court for falling short of your responsibility of defending, protecting, and preserving the Constitution of the United States.”

I wrote in my letter of April 17, 2009 to the People, the Government of the United States, and the World as,

[It was reported in the New York Times on April 13, 2009 as,

“LONDON (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama's half-brother has been denied a visa to come back to Britain after he earlier gave a false name to police when accused of an attempted sexual assault, British media reported on Sunday.

A database showed that British police arrested Samson Obama, who lives in Kenya, last November after he allegedly tried to sexually assault a young girl, the News of the World said. Obama gave officers a false identity at the time of his arrest, claiming to be Henry Aloo, the report said. He was fingerprinted but not charged and left Britain.

He tried to enter Britain again to visit relatives while on his way to President Obama's inauguration in January but immigration officials barred him, the News of the World said. His details were stored on a new government database of fingerprints and biometric details and this turned up a match when immigration officials checked it in January. The White House was informed, according to the British newspaper….”

Please kindly note. One half-brother Mr. Samson Obama of Kenya uses false identity to enter into another country and another half-brother Mr. Barack Obama born of the country of Kenya and citizen of the country of Indonesia uses false identity and robs the Presidency of the greatest nation in the World illegally and unconstitutionally and the Government of the United States knowingly supports him for lying, forging document, misleading the public, deceiving the voters, concealing the truth of his true identity, undermining the Rule of Law and the highest document of the country the Constitution of the United States that has been protected, defended, preserved, and respected for 221 years and this is the great danger of the Government of the United States for they do not stand for anything and have no principle to govern by but behaving as long as feels good and serves their interests regardless of their action being right or wrong, good or bad, just or unjust, rational or irrational, logical of illogical, moral or immoral.]

I wrote in my letter of August 6, 2009 to the great and caring Senator Jim Webb as,

“The caring, patriot, and great former Attorney General Philip J. Berg and I have spent a lots of time and have done many good efforts and every possible way to honor, respect, defend, protect, and preserved the Constitution, Rule of Law, and the promise of the Democracy but the Government of the United States and the Supreme Court has done everything wrong and violated the Constitution and Rule of Law by elected the none citizen Barack Obama as the President illegally and unconstitutionally therefore I will request for the final time to uphold the Constitution and to remove the very wrongly acting President Barack Obama from the office of the President of the United States preferably with his resignation soon otherwise I will make this great important issue public. Thank you for your cooperation, caring, and putting the admiring causes of the Democracy and the United States first and above your own interest everything.”

I wrote in my letter of August 9, 2009 to the great and caring Senator Jim Webb as,

“The old Democratic Party has always stood for the great, valuable, and admiring causes but the Democrat Party in the twenty first century has lost its good sense and direction and become very harmful to the country. The former President Bill Clinton has trashed the White House with his misconduct that has cost the Democratic Party and the country greatly. Barack Obama and Democratic Party in 2008 destroyed the most important document of the Country the Constitution that will be greatest mistake ever made and with unimaginable and much greater loss for the Democratic Party if they do not come to their senses and to put their house in order.”

I wrote in my letter on August 13, 2009 to the great members of the News media in the United States as,

“I am very disappointed with Supreme Court and Congress of the United States and now much more dissatisfied with the news media in the United States because they have been covering extensively the fraud Presidential Election in Iran and have been criticizing the freedom of press and speech in other countries but they have been very silent and concealing the biggest fraud and bizarre Presidential Election 2008 in the history of the United States in which two lawsuits have been filed against the most dishonest, none citizen, un-America, unpatriotic, liar, forger, deceiver, misleader, and Con Artist of all times Barack Obama on August 21, 2008 in the District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and on October 30, 2008 in the supreme Court of the United States that the very wrongly and illegally acting President Barack Obama refused to answer the questions in the lawsuits and was elected to the highest office in the violation of the of the highest document of the country the Constitution based on false credential.”

I wrote in my letter of August 15, 2009 to the Speaker of the Congress Nancy Pelosi, Majority Leader of the Senate Senator Harry Reid, Majority Leader of the House of Representatives Steny Hoyer, Minority Leader of the Senate Senator Mitch McConnell, Minority Leader of the house of Representative John Boehner, former Speaker Dennis Hastert, and former Speaker Newt Gingrich as,

“Please kindly note: It seems that this has been coordinated by the Democratic Party and Republican Party jointly to cover up the biggest fraud Presidential Election in the history of the United States for their political and own interests even to point of overriding, trashing, disrespecting, and dishonoring the highest document of the country the Constitution and the Rule of Law. Is there anyone honest in this U.S. Government at all? Is there any sense of responsibility, accountability, and reality left in this U.S. Government? Does anybody feel bad for what great damages have done to the promise of Democracy, Rule of Law, Constitution, uniqueness and integrity of the Office of the President of the United States? Does anyone stand for anything good, right, and the trust the hardworking American has been invested in this U.S. Government? Are you all afraid of being honest and telling the truth to the American?”

I wrote in my letter of August 20, 2009 to the United States’ Governors, Senators, Representatives as,

“I have tested the most dishonest Barack Obama in my letter of October 27, 2008 and have learned about him well in such it is impossible to change my mind about him. Barack Obama is nothing but filthy liar, Con Artist, and stupid for he taught Constitutional Law at the Columbia University, knew about his disqualifications to be the President, intentionally misled and deceived the voters, Supreme Court, Congress, his friends, and disregarded the Law and Constitution, put the Government of the United States in disorder for one purpose to fool everyone in order to be elected to the highest office of the country illegally therefore it is insanity for the greatest nation and government of the United States to reward Barack Obama the highest prize the Presidency of the United States for lying, misleading, forging document, undermining the Rule of Law and the Constitution, and defying the Supreme Court of the United States. Barack Obama is not better than any other citizen but worst person for his is none citizen, un-America, unpatriotic, unethical, and should be put in prison for highest crime and treason against the United States and certainly not in the White House.”

I wrote in my letter of August 24, 2009 to the honorable Senator John McCain, Senator Olympia Snowe, Senator Al Franken, Senator Jeff Merkley, Representative Marcy Kaptur, and Representative Paul Ryan as,

“I welcome and invite your honorable to read the enclosed letter of August 26, 2009 that I plan to make it public very carefully and to advise the Leaders of the Congress the way they have elected Barack Obama as the President illegally and unconstitutionally and against good advices many good people now to remove him from the office of the President legally and constitutionally soon otherwise there should not be any bad felling for anyone because I have tried very hard before and after election of 2008 and in every possible way to avoid it and this is my very last attempt to seek your honorable wise Leadership in honoring, respecting, defending, preserving, upholding, and obeying the Constitution of the United States. Thank you for your great understanding, fulfilling your responsibility, and putting the interest of the country first.”

I wrote in my letter of August 26, 2009 to the Speaker Nancy Pelosi as,
(The number one requirement of a Leader is honesty and there would not be any difference between you great Speaker and other Leaders of the Congress who were rightly elected by the terms of the Constitution with the most dishonest Barack Obama if your honorable and other members of the Congress now knowingly cover up the highest crimes and treason of the lawbreaker Barack Obama against the United States. Two lawsuits have been filed against Barack Obama in the court system, much have been publicized about the disqualification of Barack Obama to be president, and many Americans know the facts of his ineligibility, lying, and forgery therefore it is very wrong and irresponsible on part of anyone especially your honorable as the honest Speaker of the Congress and third person in authority of the Government of the United States let this violation of the highest document and highest office of the country to continue as your honorable beautifully and wisely said,

“Openness, transparency, and accountability are hallmarks of the New Direction Congress. Accountability demands responsibility to American taxpayers on how their money is spent, and responsibility to future generations not to burden them with mountains of debt… The thread that runs through all our legislation is accountability.” Otherwise it will cause unprecedented problems for the court system, Rule of Law, dictatorship government in such some members of the Government get together and do whatever they wish to do legally or illegally therefore please take your citizenship and Constitutional responsibility, and the trust of the people in your honorable seriously by carrying out your duty wisely and responsibly by standing strong for what is true, right, and good and to correct the very wrong has been done to the country. Thank you.)

I wrote in my letter of August 27, 2009 to the Leaders of the Government of the great State of Massachusetts as,

"The former great Senator Edward Kennedy was very right saying that the United States was the greatest political system in the World until the Presidential election of 2008 that the Democratic Party elected an alien Barack Obama illegally and unconstitutionally and ruined the highest document the Constitution of the United States and the highest office of the country the Presidency of the United States. It seems that the Democratic Party and the Government by the Rule of Law of the United States in the twenty first century has changed into a lawless, dictatorship, and is governing by the rule of men and whatever feels good and serves their interest regardless of their action being right or wrong, lawful or unlawful, legal or illegal and this way of thinking and managing the business of the people and country is very dangerous to the wellbeing of the public."

I wrote in my letter of August 28, 2009 to the present and former Leaders of the United States as,

“I hope the Government by the people for the People of the United States to protect and to live up to the values that are wholly a part of the core of our being that is honesty, honor, trust, integrity, wholeness of the people, and the country and would not compromise, sold, or weaken for the political gain knowing pure truth is like unsweetened medicine to swallow that leads to wellness as speaking truth will be cure for soul, easier, and comfort living with truth rather than covering it up.”

I urgently invite and welcome your honorable to read the enclosed letters October 27, 29 November 19, 25, December 5, 15, 23, 2008, January 5, 11, 27, 29, February 3, July 21, 22, 24, 29, August 6, 9, 13, 15, 20, 24, 26, 27, 28, 2009 very carefully that will be very helpful in your better understanding of the situation and in your great leadership in avoiding your dear country to be the next victim and more disasters happen to the world.

I wish your honorable, your lovely family, and the people of your dear country the very best of everything, a very good and healthy life, and happiness. May the Love and the Blessing of the Most Loving God fill your hearts, your life, your house, and makes every day of your lives joyful, cheerful, prosperous, peaceful, and thankful day. May the Most Gracious God bless your honorable, and the people of the World richly, be with you, protect you, keep you safe, guide your honorable in your lofty leadership, and your great responsibilities. My prayers are with your honorable and with your beautiful country. Have a pleasant, enjoyable, terrific Tuesday, wonderful Wednesday, tranquil Thursday, fantastic Friday, splendid Saturday, satisfying Sunday, and much better week.

With best wishes, prayers, beautiful thoughts, and love,

Faithfully Yours,

Aman`u`llah Farahmandnia

Petey fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Sep 4, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

quote:

Aman'u'llah Farahmandnia
3225 Markway Rd.
Toledo Ohio 43606
October 27, 2008
Express and very important.

The office of the caring Senator of the great State of Illinois
His honorable and great Senator Barak Obama
241 Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
Main: 202-224-2235

Dear honorable and thoughtful Senator Barak Obama:

Please kindly accept my warmest greetings, highest respect, and sincerity.

I would like to share my good thoughts with your honorable on the great importance and the value of the Constitution and obligation of every citizen of the United States that will be very helpful in your lofty leadership, respecting, honoring, protecting, and preserving the Constitution as the last generation did.

The Article II Section 1 of the United States Constitution says, “ No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.”

The former honorable First President of the United States George Washington (PBUH) knew the great importance of the Constitution that wisely and thoughtfully in his Farewell Address September 17, 1796 said as,

(Profoundly penetrated with this idea, I shall carry it with me to my grave, as a strong incitement to unceasing vows that heaven may continue to you the choicest tokens of its beneficence; that your union and brotherly affection may be perpetual; that the free Constitution, which is the work of your hands, may be sacredly maintained; that its administration in every department may be stamped with wisdom and virtue; that, in fine, the happiness of the people of these States, under the auspices of liberty, may be made complete by so careful a preservation and so prudent a use of this blessing as will acquire to them the glory of recommending it to the applause, the affection, and adoption of every nation which is yet a stranger to it.

The basis of our political systems is the right of the people to make and to alter their constitutions of government. But the Constitution which at any time exists, till changed by an explicit and authentic act of the whole people, is sacredly obligatory upon all. The very idea of the power and the right of the people to establish government presupposes the duty of every individual to obey the established government.

To preserve them must be as necessary as to institute them. If, in the opinion of the people, the distribution or modification of the constitutional powers be in any particular wrong, let it be corrected by an amendment in the way which the constitution designates. But let there be no change by usurpation; for though this, in one instance, may be the instrument of good, it is the customary weapon by which free governments are destroyed. The precedent must always greatly overbalance in permanent evil any partial or transient benefit which the use can at any time yield.

And remember especially that for the efficient management of your common interests in a country so extensive as ours a government of as much vigor as is consistent with the perfect security of liberty is indispensable.

Observe good faith and justice toward all nations. Cultivate peace and harmony with all. Religion and morality enjoin this conduct. And can it be that good policy does not equally enjoin it? It will be worthy of a free, enlightened, and at no distant period a great nation to give to mankind the magnanimous and too novel example of a people always guided by an exalted justice and benevolence.

It is substantially true that virtue or morality is a necessary spring of popular government.

Let it simply be asked, where is the security for property, for reputation, for life, if the sense of religious obligation desert the oaths which are the instruments of investigation in courts of justice? And let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion. Whatever may be conceded to the influence of refined education on minds of peculiar structure, reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle..

Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim the tribute of patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness - these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens.)

It was reported in the news on October 23, 2008 as,

(The Pennsylvania Democrat who has sued Sen. Barack Obama demanding he prove his American citizenship – and therefore qualification to run for president – has confirmed he has a recording of a telephone call from the senator's paternal grandmother confirming his birth in Kenya. The issue of Obama's birthplace, which he states is Honolulu in 1961, has been raised enough times that his campaign website has posted an image purporting to be of his "Certification of Live Birth" from Hawaii.

But Philip J. Berg, a former deputy attorney general for Pennsylvania, told the Michael Savage talk Radio program tonight that the document is forged and that he has a tape recording he will soon release.

"This has been a real sham he's pulled off for the last 20 months," Berg told Savage. "I'll release it [the tape] in a day or two, affidavits from her talking to a certain person. I heard the tape. She was speaking [to someone] here in the United States."

"Nothing is more important than enforcing the Constitution," he said. "The Constitution's provisions are very small for qualifying for president. One, be over 35, and he is. Two, be in the country 14 years, and he has been. Three, be a natural-born citizen. He is not.")

Please kindly note: The Founding Fathers of United States knew well the difference between citizen and natural born citizen where any qualified citizen of the United States can hold office as the Governor, Senator, Representative, etc. but for holding the highest office in the country the President must be natural born citizen your honorable Senator Barack Obama as it is reported in the news were born to an American parent in country of Kenya are only the citizen of the United States not a natural born citizen of the United States and your honorable are unqualified, ineligible, and in violation of the Constitution of the United States to be elected as the President. The Senate resolution passed in April 2008 making your honorable Senator John McCain eligible to be US President is void and meaningless for no member of the Government or a member the Congress, Senator, Representative or the Senate and House of the Representatives alone have the authority to overrule the Constitution the Will of the people of the United States but the Congress of the United States by passing an Amendment and modifying the Constitution according to the laws of the Constitution.

Dear honorable and great Senator Barack Obama; I thank and congratulate your honorable for your invaluable service and your great works in the Senate of the United States, your contribution to the wellbeing of the United States but your honorable are not eligible Constitutionally to be the President of the United States therefore I invite and welcome your honorable to read this letter very carefully and to honor, respect, and to be honest to yourself and to the American people, and to put the interest of the Constitution of the United States above your interests by withdrawing from the Presidential of 2008 soon unless your honorable could prove publicly that you are a natural born citizen of the United States by unveiling the truth about your birthplace as the honorable and honest Senator John McCain has done for a person who cannot be true to himself or herself, cannot be honest to the American people, and concealing truth for personal interests at the very cost for the most important document of the country Constitution is unfit and untrustworthy to hold the highest office of the Land. I wrote a letter to the Leaders of the Congress, Supreme Court of the United States, and other great leaders on July 14, 2008 as soon as I read in the news about the ineligibility of the Senator John McCain Constitutionally.

Please kindly read the enclosed letters of July 14, September 29, and October 14, 2008 that will be very clear to your honorable my position on the Constitution. Your honorable as the Senator who are running for office of the Presidency of the United States should know what is the qualification and eligibility for a person to be elected as the President and a very simple question has been raised about your honorable being born in the United States or Kenya and need a very simple and straight answer from your honorable as the President Candidate either you were born in Kenya or in the United States. Why do your honorable have difficulty to answer the question or what are you afraid of if you are born in the United States ? This is to test your honesty, trueness, and patriotism. I cannot and will not side with anyone and I am impartial on the great value and important of the Constitution of the United States and your honorable are ineligible to be the President of the United States as the honorable Senator John McCain is. Thank you for your cooperation, caring, and valuing the sacred Constitution of the United States highly and proudly.

As your honorable may remember, I wrote in January 27, 2008 as, (I have not ever helped any Presidential Candidates in the primary election and I will not this time and surely I will not advise any candidates freely but I will charge a fee for any candidates who ask for my good ideas and advice.”

But When I saw the former President Clinton and Senator Hillary Clinton were treating your honorable unfairly and unjustly and received a letter of support for you from the honorable Senator John Kerry I stepped in and helped you honorable to be nominated for the Democratic Presidential Election otherwise your honorable would not be elected in the Primary and would not be the Democratic Presidential nominee of 2008. And If I did not intervene in the unconstitutional electability of the Senator John McCain in which your honorable and other Senators voted in his favor but overriding the Constitution of the United States (Perhaps that is why Democrat Senator Patrick Leahy and Senator Claire McCaskill introduced a resolution for cover ups expressing the sense of the U.S. Senate that presidential candidate and current Senator John McCain is a ‘natural born Citizen,’) and have not written letters to my great Republican friends about the importance of the Constitution your honorable would not been in the position that your are now and I would not have helped your honorable if I knew and if it is true that you were born in Kenya in which your honorable have been untruthful about your birthplace for 22 months knowingly and intentionally.

I have invited a few times to arrange a meeting or send someone to see that we could share our ideas and when your honorable came to Toledo Ohio on October 12, 2008 and stayed for four days before the third Presidential debate but could not manage to send someone to see me or to help my homeless situation. I wrote a letter (Please kindly see the enclosed letter of October 12, 2008.) to share my ideas with you when I heard your honorable were coming to Toledo and was going to give it to you but it seems that all the Democratic Candidates whom I have helped in the past are obsessed with pride, ego, lust of power, and opportunists; I helped the former President Bill Clinton in his two terms election and stayed with them during his eight years of great presidency but terminated my teaching job at the university of Toledo and put me in the Northwest Ohio psychiatric Hospital putting drug in my food that made me sick; I helped former vice President Al Gore in his Presidential Campaign in 2000; I helped with the honorable Senator John Kerry and John Edwards in their Presidential campaign 2004 and heard a lot about their poverty messages and help is on the way; I helped and advised six Democratic Senators, two Governors, and Mayor of the City of Toledo in 2006 Election in which they all were elected and as the result of my intervention the Republican Congress turned into the Democratic Congress but no one had the courage or cared or helped yet after 15 years the very bad situation they have put me in.

Please kindly unsubscribe me from your mailing list until your honorable clear the matter of eligibility and qualification your Presidential candidacy as it is required to be natural born citizen of the United States. Thank you.

I wish your honorable, your lovely wife Mrs. Michelle Obama, your beautiful daughters Miss. Malia and Miss. Sasha the very best of everything, healthy life, and happiness. May the Love and the Blessing of the Omnipresent God fill your hearts, your house, and your life, and makes every day of your lives joyful, delightful, and peaceful. May the Most Exalted God blesses your honorable and your wonderful family richly, be with you, protect you, and guides your honorable in your superb leadership, in your good thoughts and good deeds, and in your great responsibilities. My prayers are with your honorable, with your sweet family, and with the kind and people of the great State of Illinois. Have a pleasant, enjoyable, marvelous Monday, tranquil Tuesday, warmly Wednesday, thrilling Thursday, fantastic Friday, stupendous Saturday, satisfying Sunday, and much better new week.

With best wishes, beautiful thoughts, and love.

Faithfully Yours,

Aman'u'llah Farahmandnia

CC: the Chairman of the Democratic Party the honorable Howard Dean
CC: the honorable and bright Senator John Kerry
CC: the honorable and great Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton

it goes on for 85 more pages of size 12 helvetica plain text insanity

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

So I posted randomnoise's "SOCIALISM" post on facebook and got this from a crazy conservative uncle in return:

quote:

This morning I was awakened by my alarm clock, a black and white domestic shorthair cat, named Tuna Breath, which demands to be fed at six AM seven days a week, fifty-two weeks a year. I then took a shower in water which came from the Quabbin Reservoir, of which I am grateful. However, I think that many of the people of the towns of Dana, Enfield, Greenwich and Prescott in the 1930’s may not share my opinion.

After that, I turned on the TV which is more TV than I need because the FCC required that all new TV’s sold have to be digital. I wanted to listen to Howard Stern on the radio, but the FCC chased him to satellite radio. He’s squawking about some kind of 1st Amendment issue, but what do I know? I glanced out the window to check my outdoor thermometer and to see if it were raining. I did this while eating breakfast of foods from local farms and my own garden. (Brown eggs are local eggs, and local eggs are fresh) and while taking drugs which were determined to be safe by the guy at the laundromat who looks a little bit like Rachael Maddow after a really bad night on the town. So far, he’s been right. Say, didn’t Merck develop a pain inhibitor that the FDA approved? Didn’t that drug, Vioxx was it, cause heart attacks? Didn’t Merck have the pants sued off them? Didn’t the FDA get away with any repercussions? Just asking.

I saw my son off as he walked to a private school which is not controlled by the Teachers Union and where he has not had been taught about masturbation, where he's allowed to play tag at recess, and where he has not been beaten up for wearing the wrong colors. The downside is that the unofficial nickname of the school is the St. Aloysius Sissies and the football team is 0 and forever. I then went to the local Post Office and waited 20 minutes to buy stamps.

At the appropriate time, when “Saved by the Bell” was over, I got into my1945 VW Beetle, a deathtrap commissioned by Adolph Hitler, and drove down the Mass Pike, the most expensive road per mile in the universe. I didn’t stop to buy gas because I converted the engine to run on used vegetable oil from the dumpster of the Miss Worcester Diner. (the more trans-fat, the better) If I do need goods or services that I cannot provide to myself, I can always barter. My greatest asset is my ability to finish off crossword puzzles that someone else has started.

After another day of avoiding Carpal’s Tunnel Syndrome, I returned to my home which had not burnt down in my absence because my electrician and my carpenter did not want to get sued, also because I did not fall asleep last night while smoking a cigarette. It had not been plundered of all its valuables, partly because I don’t have any, but mainly because everyone in town knows about the time I fired a shogun through my front door at the Girl Scouts selling their poisonous cookies laced with artificial ingredients and white sugar! Ever since then, people have been nervous to approach.

We had dinner with my grandparents, who are alive today because of drugs procured on the black market after a bankrupt and corrupt Medicare program deemed them to be not worthy.

After dinner, my son played with his favorite toy, a fully loaded, semi-automatic Glock 9 with one in the chamber, which the US Consumer Product Safety Commission informed me it contained no heavy metal paint and was too big for a child to swallow. I put my son to bed while reading him a book that I got from the public library that cost me 1000’s of dollars in taxes. Ironically, the book I read him tonight was Abbie Hoffman’s “Steal this Book”.

All of the day's events were possible in no way because of the national security that's been afforded me by the politically correct politicians who set the rules of engagement at such a ridiculous level that our armed forces are wasting their time and more importantly their lives. Hang on a second, I’m trying to figure out how to use national security and open borders in the same sentence.

Then, as the day neared its conclusion, I logged on to the internet (which was developed by Al Gore) so I could post on the Daily Kos forums and the Media Matters forums how outraged I was that capitalism and the lack of government-run programs are DESTROYING AMERICA.

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

müse posted:

I am surprised he thinks the Mass Pike is expensive but whatever.

Also, the Mass Pike is private...

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

This was a local newspaper op/ed, and a subtler version of crazy, but still:

quote:

To the Editor:

I recently came across a draft of the school mission statement. It read like a United Nations charter for global childhood education. There were references to a global society, to a world community, to environmental initiatives, and to philanthropic activity. The students apparently will become stewards of the environment and will appreciate diversity and complexity.

Although training good global citizens is, of course, an admirable goal, I would be more impressed if there had been more emphasis on academics. Call me old-fashioned, but I still believe that a school’s primary function is the education of its students, not the development of global citizens.

I would suggest that students first learn to be good American citizens, and the first lesson should be why they are so blest to live in this country. In a world full of war, poverty, and starvation, only a relative handful of nations enjoy freedom and prosperity. The United States has enjoyed more freedom and prosperity than any other nation in the history of the world. Millions of people have come to our nation to live a better life, and no other nation has attracted anywhere near the immigrants that we have. Students should understand the reasons why.

Our success derives from our adherence to the Constitution and to capitalism. The prosperous nations around the world are those who have adopted capitalism. The Constitution is unique among world documents in that it guarantees our citizens individual freedoms and liberties. I know that this may not sit well with people more interested in developing global students, but students need to first be stewards of the Constitution and of capitalism. Only then will their special role in the world be clear: to continue to be a shining beacon of hope and encouragement for people living in less fortunate nations.

ALFRED F. CHASE JR.

the author is not only a noted hater of education but one of the parents behind a local book banning movement as well

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

cbirdsong posted:

Some people have invented a Gmail add-on that automatically checks for keywords in common forwards, and then automatically presents links that debunk them: http://www.lazytruth.com

I just wanted to add that I work with the developer of this plugin, so let me know if you have feedback / ideas / etc. I think it's a great idea and wanted to plug it again.

http://www.lazytruth.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

Petey posted:

I just wanted to add that I work with the developer of this plugin, so let me know if you have feedback / ideas / etc. I think it's a great idea and wanted to plug it again.

http://www.lazytruth.com/

PerniciousKnid posted:

Is it actually available yet?

It is now! (but very slow)

http://lazytruth.com/

Writeup from NiemanLab

http://www.niemanlab.org/2012/11/lazytruth-tackles-false-claims-in-email-chain-letters/

NiemanLab posted:

Your Uncle Larry from Pensacola, the one who still has a faded “Impeach Clinton” bumper sticker on his pickup, wants you to know something: Barack Hussein Obama, that socialist we just re-elected, is abolishing the national Christmas tree this year. This isn’t a rumor; this is a fact. And now you have two choices: delete this email or forward it to everyone you know.

The Internet’s oldest social network still hums with chain emails like this. FactCheck.org calls it a zombie rumor, returning from the dead every year since Obama took office. The president is a constant target of the email rumor mill: He is a radical Muslim; he canceled the National Day of Prayer; he gave away part of Alaska to Russia; he lets his dog fly on its own jet.

We just went through a highly fact-checked election, but it’s unclear what the final score was between truth and fiction. One reason why myths persist is that fact-checking is often out-of-reach at the moment it would be most useful — like the moment where you open your inbox. Forwarding an email is a lot easier than hunting for evidence. So Matt Stempeck, a graduate student at the MIT Media Lab, is tackling the problem closer to its source.

Stempeck and developers Justin Nowell, Evan Moore, and David Kim have written a Gmail plugin called LazyTruth that quietly scans your email for chain letters, urban legends, and phishing scams. When you open a forwarded email, an “Ask LazyTruth” button invites you to investigate. The software checks the email against data pulled from PolitiFact and FactCheck.org, and, if needed, offers a correction and a link to find out more.

Once a user clears the first (and only) hurdle — installing it as a Chrome extension — the plugin does all the work. The gap between the consumption of misinformation and the correction is reduced to nearly zero. (When it works.)

“The Washington Post has a great fact-checking column, but it’s for people who read the Post once a week, dive into a fact-check for 500 words,” Stempeck said. “There’s a much larger audience of people who would want the summary of that in one sentence if they get the email with that lie or mistruth in it. Basically, as far as journalism goes, it’s seeing if we can take the homework and the research and the knowledge that goes into an individual article and bring it out into the world and give it to people when they really want and need it.”

Take FactCheck’s fact-check of a chain letter claiming the president secretly criminalized protests against him. The deconstruction of that claim is breathtaking in precision and rigor, but it’s unlikely to reach the people who ought to read it. The people who trust the chain letter in the first place probably want to believe the claims are true. This is the essence of truthiness: “the quality of preferring concepts or facts one wishes to be true, rather than concepts or facts known to be true.”

Which gets to another problem: Are the people who install LazyTruth the people who really need it? And shouldn’t LazyTruth be an AOL plugin instead of a Chrome extension?

Stempeck said he expects LazyTruth users to be a mostly self-selecting, technically inclined audience. And that does not defeat the purpose, he said. He may not be able to reach Uncle Larry, but maybe he can empower Uncle Larry’s relatives with facts to help bring him back down to earth.

“I’ve received emails from friends of my family saying that climate change has nothing to do with mankind,” Stempeck told me. “Off the bat, I know that that’s not true, but I’m not always going to take the time out of my day to go summarize the recent science on it in two quick paragraphs for my friends. If I had a tool that surfaced that for me, I might be more likely to respond with that information.”

Stempeck wants to see if LazyTruth inspires people to push back in any number. Would 1 percent of users pushing back make a measurable impact on the spread of those emails?

If it sounds similar to Dan Schultz’s Truth Goggles, the work we wrote about last November and again in May, it is. The two have worked together at the Media Lab’s Center for Civic Media. Stempeck hopes to make use of Schultz’s work with natural-language processing to identify variations of common phrases in chain letters. For now, LazyTruth can only match exact strings against Stempeck’s huge and growing database of chain letters and their variations.

Chain letters have a lot of common features: They tend to be laced with exclamation points. They tend to be anonymous. They tend to be conservative. They tend to be riddled with spelling errors. And they always insist this is not a hoax!!!!!!!!!

To help debunk — and not reinforce — email myths, Stempeck has studied The Debunking Handbook from Australian researchers John Cook and Stephan Lewandowsky. “If your content can be expressed visually,” the guide advises, “always opt for a graphic in your debunking.” So for the zombie Christmas tree hoax (Stempeck’s favorite), LazyTruth offers a photograph of First Lady Michelle Obama and Malia Obama in front of the horse-drawn wagon conveying the national Christmas tree, the sign reading “White House Christmas Tree 2010.”

Other tips from the handbook:

Emphasize the facts, not the myth, to avoid an “overkill backfire effect.”
Don’t overload the correction with facts, because “a simple myth is more cognitively attractive than an over-complicated correction.”
Explain why the myth is wrong and what might have motivated the mythmakers.
Finish with a strong, memorable, tweetable phrase that people will want to share with their friends.
Next Stempeck wants to mine the data to learn more about the content of chain letters, how they mutate, who the primary actors are.

“Some of these emails, they’ll get updated for different nations and context,” Stempeck said. “I would also love to do some network analysis of how these things spread, how many people need to forward them for them to stay alive, and how many people actually forward them versus people that don’t? Is it like spam, where .001 percent is enough to keep it alive?”

Please forward this story to 10 people in the next five minutes.