Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Those stations look immaculate compared to anything I've ever seen in American subway stations. Makes me want to visit Oslo, my great grandparents emigrated from Norway to the United States way back when. Still have some relatives in the vicinity of Oslo.

Flying_Crab fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Mar 27, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Untitled by dtloken, on Flickr

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Election Night by dtloken, on Flickr

Going through old pictures: Not a great photo but the event was cool. The title kind of gives it away but I'll still let you guys guess when/where it was.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

DSC03206 by dtloken, on Flickr

Policeman doing policeman stuff.

DSC03030 by dtloken, on Flickr

Sort of a street.

DSC03181 by dtloken, on Flickr

Nice day for a bike ride.

Flying_Crab fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Jun 24, 2012

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Yeah, I thought he was sort of far off to the edge myself, trying to get moving cyclists with a NEX + 135mm MF lens is tricky. Here is another one from roughly the same spot, it's a bit busy I think:

DSC03178 by dtloken, on Flickr

Perhaps I need to reconsider the bike path.

DSC03109 by dtloken, on Flickr

More bikes. Lake Michigan in the Summer is such an incredibly beautiful place, especially in Chicago. Why does it have to have such godawful poo poo weather for 6-7 months a year.

Being new at this, taking pictures of people randomly on the street kind of weirds me out still, I took nearly 300 pictures yesterday and came out with maybe a dozen or so that I liked. I don't think I got many/any good photos with the 28mm lens. I like my 50mm and especially the 135mm for this stuff. All in all it's still fun learning, plus walking 8 miles across Chicago is good exercise.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

DSC03986 by dtloken, on Flickr

A beautiful Fall day on State St. in Madison, WI.

Flying_Crab fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Sep 30, 2012

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

DSC04666 by dtloken, on Flickr

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

DSC05211 by dtloken, on Flickr

DSC05189 by dtloken, on Flickr

DSC05202 by dtloken, on Flickr

Beautiful day for January.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002