Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

The new razer's have an option for a LCD, I think. They should offer cherry keys as well. Read the last couple pages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Blackclaw posted:

From the question post.

New razer mechanical? If you can wait that is i guess.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Goo posted:

Since I designed all three of these, I'll answer your questions about them
Will logitech be making any mechanical keyboards?

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

hedgecore posted:

Can anyone recommend a KVM? Using it with a newer Das Keyboard (I've read only the old ones have issues) between a Windows Desktop and a Mac Mini.

Or is it just a matter of looking at KVMs on Newegg with the right amount of stars and the right price?

KVM is the old and busted. Use something like synergy

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

giZm posted:

I have the regular one. I'm too old to have fancy light up stuff :)

What are you impressions after using the blackwidow for a couple of days?

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

redeyes posted:

In case anyone cares I think newegg is selling Rosewill Filco copies with Cherry switches: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823201040&Tpk=rosewill%20mechanical%20keyboard

$99 for it, so I would think it was just a rebrand rather than a cheap copy.

Jesus its even deactivated, you cant even put your email in to be notified of stock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Fano posted:

seriously considering a razer blackwidow here, all the other mechanical switch keyboards that I have seen are downright ugly </opinion>

I really love backlighting though, is the non-ultimate version not backlit?

it appears that the only feature the ultimate version has that the regular version doesn't is backlighting, and I'd really rather not have to shell out another $50 just to have backlit keys.

redeyes posted:

Back in stock at newegg Rosewill Cherry MX keyboards. $99 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823201040

• Locked thread