Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
I have a Razer Lycosa on my gaming PC and I love it, primarily because of the finish on the keys you mention. Just has a terrific tactile feel to it, very comfortable keyboard. I'm left-handed which is a pain in the rear end as an FPS player because so many designs are focused on WASD and I use the numerical pad. I use a Cyber Snipa :rolleyes: gamepad which I can sit on the right and fits the bill nicely:

I can also vouch for the Logitech DiNovo as a home theater accessory. The piece that deserves additional mention is the numeric pad. It has multiple modes which can be selected via obstrusive little buttons above the main pad, which work kind of like num lock, allowing you to switch mode depending on what you're doing. This is handy for gaming on the projector screen, so I can game with only mouse and num-pad, then switch the pad over to arrow-pad functionality for tasks like navigating media center frontend menus and poo poo. The whole thing is Bluetooth, it's slick as hell and totally worth the investment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread