Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.
I'm using a PS/2 Microsoft Natural Keyboard here at work. I brought this sucker from home, its from the 90s. I will love it forever. I really don't see why there is a need for anything more exotic than a standard split keyboard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Mark Larson posted:

I got an OCZ Alchemy keyboard recently, for $20 before a $20 rebate.

It has a slightly shallow keystroke and a whole lotta buttons, but typing on it is pretty nice.

It's very optimized for gamers (no left Win key) and has a 2x3 Home/End/Del/PageUp/PageDown layout with a big Del key, but I like typing on it. Plus it has media player controls same as my MS Comfort Curve keyboard. Only wish it had a Calculator button.

The no left win key would bug me. I use the windows key quite often day-to-day. I have yet to see a really ergonomic gaming keyboard, although my hands were actually quite comfortable gaming on a MS Natural keyboard. I use an Ideazon Merc right now, and its comfortable but the keystroke isn't great on the gaming part of it.

• Locked thread