Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

I'm looking for a chiclet style keyboard for my new Windows 7 PC. I'm currently borrowing a Apple Keyboard that I really like. However when I use it for a PC the buttons are switched up. (The Apple keyboard goes Ctrl, Alt/Opt, Command which comes out as Ctrl,Alt,Winkey which is not the right order for a general Windows keyboard. Is there anyway to switch these keys or are there alternative keyboards?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

Slug in a Box posted:

You could use Sharpkeys to change the keys around.

Looks good, thanks!

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

Slug in a Box posted:

You could use Sharpkeys to change the keys around.

Just dl and used this. You cannot use this to switch two key's functionality since that apparently confuses the program :(

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

FYI Amazon has some sales on some keyboards

Logitech MK360 Wireless Keyboard/Mouse Combo $24.99
Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse $44.99
Logitech G700s Rechargeable Gaming Mouse $49.99
Logitech TK820 Wireless All-In-One Keyboard w/ Touchpad $49.99
Logitech K800 Wireless Illuminated Keyboard $54.99
Logitech MK750 Wireless Solar Keyboard/Mose Combo $59.99
Logitech G510s Gaming Keyboard w/ LCD Screen $59.99

It's a DoTD, ends in ~2 hours. The deal is for everyone so just look up the item on Amazon
Edit: sorry there are some mice in the titles. Just cnp'd from SlickDeals

Strong Sauce fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Nov 24, 2014

• Locked thread