Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vehementi
Jul 25, 2003

YOSPOS
To me the ultimate keyboard would be a clicky (IBM Model-M style) keyboard with N-key rollover that has a split in the middle like those Microsoft keyboards did/do. And then, all the keys need to be in the correct places and the right size and poo poo. My arrow keys must be an upside down T. My home/del/ins etc. must be 3 columns, 2 rows. No extra retard keys. And wired of course...

I have a (broken but repairable) model-M and a few days ago ordered a unicomp customizer and the cherry blue switch keyboard from majestouch or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vehementi
Jul 25, 2003

YOSPOS
My Filco Tenkeyless is starting to do some double keystrokes sometimes :(

Vehementi
Jul 25, 2003

YOSPOS

ClosedBSD posted:

Nearly 60 days after the group buy began, I finally get my PLU ML-87

I'm falling in love with it very quickly, it's a very solid keyboard for the $75 shipped I payed for it.

Nice!

• Locked thread