Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
go to nippon, human being

mysterious loyall X

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

Wesley Button posted:

yeah about him

what's a uf?

mysterious loyall X

Proud Virgin Boy posted:

ACTUALLY UF is known for ugly girls and jean shorts (sometimes called "jorts")

tell me more about florida.

mysterious loyall X

i think it's wiser to group europe and asia as a single landmass called eurasia personally, boomtownrat.

mysterious loyall X

J.M. Goetzee posted:

actually europe asia and africa are all connected, as are north and south america...

so really there are only 2 continents, a block of ice, and a godforsaken island

i knwo brendle, but not all fyads have been to college. holb back a bit. don't blow minds all@once.

mysterious loyall X

Wood Thrush posted:

the whole idea of a continent is rather arbitrary. it makes more sense to separate by tectonic plates

*shoves u a plate of stfu* lol, pwn'd

mysterious loyall X

the m. truck.

mysterious loyall X

ill go 2 gooncon. j/k. i won't. my knees hurt and i don
t like Other Pople. It's hell.

mysterious loyall X

Wesley Button posted:

noone who is a person likes people so come on lets yell katakana while doing cartwheels into fat ppl

:-D

mysterious loyall X

J.M. Goetzee posted:

looking Old, Ralph Brendle.

mysterious loyall X

pok posted:

why did they rebuild new orleans..

because a lot of people used 2 live there and they lost their homes. allot ofthem were poor tho and since they were gone it was a great opportunty for governemnt 2 let developers knock down poor ppl housing and build overpriced condos and sell b4 next hurricane.

mysterious loyall X

i want 2 play dressup >__<

mysterious loyall X

J.M. Goetzee posted:

i almost bought some in sa mart but i didnt want any that had touched a goons face lol...

give me your old ysll glasses, im poor.

mysterious loyall X

Deg posted:

im going to see until the light takes us in october and i might dress up for that (in a suit)

greetz feelow traveller *hands u runic yogh of iron forged, covered in blood, cheese, bacon greese, and ranch dressing*

mysterious loyall X

the onlyine library system said inherent vice was available for pickup but then i go 2 pplace hold and i'm 20th in line...:sigh:

mysterious loyall X

you are all niggers.

mysterious loyall X

here's me

mysterious loyall X

mysterious loyall X

Good Times Orc posted:

thanksfor twitting the john kerry havohej thing to me btw

No problem.

mysterious loyall X

Bodybuilding Virgin 420 posted:

f

Lol.

mysterious loyall X

Teenagers posted:

ff

nice.

mysterious loyall X

rickmarock is older than me yet i probably look older than him irl wtf

mysterious loyall X

Cool Buff Man posted:

lyle has an old-rear end face.

Cat Puzzle.

mysterious loyall X

Teenagers posted:

he looks like ferguson from clarissa explains it all

lol

mysterious loyall X

Teenagers posted:

do you mean under 18? im 28 and that poo poo was on when i was a kid=. neway, this is who i mean:

rickmarock is like 69 years old so he prollymissed it when it was on

mysterious loyall X

yeah, let me not watch the amazing mid 90s nick@nite lineup of clarissa xplains it all, roundhouse, ren and stimpy, and one or two other shows i forgot.

mysterious loyall X

J.M. Goetzee posted:

hey dude

wasn't on nick@nite arseloch...

mysterious loyall X

Asch Lock.

mysterious loyall X

Frozen Man m4m posted:

are you afraid of the dark for example

oh yeah

mysterious loyall X

J.M. Goetzee posted:

all i rmemeber is ren and stimpy and clarissa

i'm met the blonde from roundhouse and also glasses guy...they were kewl...i though te blonde was h0tt when i was 12 or w/e....2bad u don't remember that show, it was kewl.

mysterious loyall X

Frozen Man m4m posted:

the next best show after ren and stimpy was salute ur shorts, but that wasnt on SNICK or mid 90s nick@nite lineup as lyle calls it

sorry, that's right, it was snikc, nick@night was all the old boring shows except for alfred hitchcock presents which owns.

mysterious loyall X

J.M. Goetzee posted:

what was roundhouse

sketchcomedy b4 the other sketchcomedy with kennan and kel home of goodbrger may i take ur order.

mysterious loyall X

Frozen Man m4m posted:

it sucked , it had teh goodburger guys on it tho, which is good
goodburger

mysterious loyall X

Frozen Man m4m posted:

i liked those shows for some reason. patty duke, donna reed, my 3 sons, mr. ed etc..

oh yeah mr. ed iis cool. so is green acres with za za gabore and the pig.

mysterious loyall X

Cool Buff Man posted:

all that

vital information for ur eveyday life.

oh yeah i was like 16 when that was on so i was getting stoned and fat as hell in the desert proly instead of watching it :sigh:

mysterious loyall X

oh yeah [gay words]

mysterious loyall X

did salute your shorts have ughh and the fat kid ro was that hey dude??? pretty sure it was salute your shorts...?

mysterious loyall X

Frozen Man m4m posted:

if i had to explain "generation x" to someone i would just sohwo them an eppie of pete and pete. im hoping to get this opportunity someday

gen x'ers are basically small baby boomers and i'm going 2 kill them all soon once i kill all baby boomers.

mysterious loyall X

J.M. Goetzee posted:

also i watched the premiere of internet rape sensation "doug"

rugrats doug and ren and stimpy all premiered at the same time iirc...amazing....

mysterious loyall X

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

Cool Buff Man posted:

yes. it had donkeylips and ug. donkey lips is a rapper now. not joking

l0l

mysterious loyall X