Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
For Christmas my mom knew I was looking for a printer, preferably with wireless since I don't have much room on my desk, so she picked me up an HP Photosmart C4780. I don't really print color photos that often, and I don't have much to scan either, so would it be a smarter choice to take it back for a Brother HL-2170W and just got to a Kinko's or something if I need photos printed? I haven't owned a printer since I got to college, but I would imagine ink cartridges are still far more expensive than their laser counterparts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
My parents are looking for a nice wireless photoprinter for the house. They'd like to print up to 8x10 photos but also be able to easily print to 4x6, 5x7, etc. Wireless is a must due to the house layout, and the only other stipulation my father had was good quality on the photos, as they've had bad luck with printers in the past. They have a scan/fax machine at work so all-in-one functionality isn't needed. I don't know much about photoprinters, so I'm going to toss out $200 as a price point (though cheaper would be nicer), is that reasonable?

GobiasIndustries fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Feb 4, 2012

• Locked thread