Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DAMN IT
Apr 29, 2008

^^^ Just wanted to chime in to say I have a Samsung SCX-4826FN and I love it.

It is a great B&W laser AIO that can be networked and has auto-duplexing. Scanning is great with it also; you can set up multiple scan profiles to scan either to a file like PDF or JPG or to any program like Photoshop or whatever. The auto-duplexing is huge for me, and this was the cheapest all-in-one I could find with that feature. I paid $199 on-sale for it. The cheapest Brother AIO with auto-duplex is the DCP-8080DN, which is $350 and is also physically larger than the Samsung.

DAMN IT fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Oct 29, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DAMN IT
Apr 29, 2008

The Brother 2280DW is on sale at OfficeMax for half price ($99.99) this week through Saturday: http://www.officemax.com/technology/printers/laser-all-in-one-printers/product-prod3490602

Looks like its a 2270DW with a flatbed copier/scanner. Uses the same toner cart and has all the same specs, plus the scanner. If I didn't already have the 2270 I'd be all over this.

• Locked thread