Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
This might be a bit obscure, but are there any games with a similar mechanism to the Castle Fight warcraft3 mod? I like the idea of a basebuilding rts that focuses on broad strategic direction, without unit micromanagement (or preferably with automatically spawning and fighting units). I had a blast playing castle fight years ago, but I seem to have since lost my CDs. If you happen to know of flash or free games or other mods that are similar, that's fine too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU