Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies
Please recommend me a sort-of-rogue-like or at-least-somewhat-random style game that is not too insanely hard, but has lots and lots to explore. I just finished Sunless Sea which was cool but needs more story paths, I liked FTL a ton, Rogue Legacy was meh, Don't Starve was great, Spelunky was fun. Any platform is fine.

Edit: Oh, I loved Binding of Issac too. Burned tons of time on that one.

Domus fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Jun 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies
Looking for a good "just one more time" game, the kind of game that lasts less than four hours but has enough change to keep drawing you back. Prime examples would be Faster than Light, Into the Breach, Don't Starve, Kingdom, or Tomb of the Necrodancer. Not into pure roguelikes, as they tend to last too long and kill you too easily. Bonus points if it works with a steam controller, or is on the PS4.

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies
Oh wow, these all look great, you guys rock. Armello looks really pretty, too.

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies

Fat Samurai posted:

I don’t see Spelunky ok that list.

Okay, add Spelunky, and Dungeon of the Endless, and Toejam & Earl, and....