Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog

bleh654321 posted:

Looking for any decent vertical scrolling shoot em ups on the pc. I've played all the 360 ones into the ground, as well as the Touhou series. Don't really feel like shelling out for a Japanese region 360 plus $70 a game right now.

So far all I've come across is Blue Wish Resurrection, which was pretty good and freeware to boot. Are there any gems I'm missing out on?

Raiden 4 (for the 360) got released recently if you like vertical shooters. Sorry if its not you were looking for.

As for me, I love games like ninja gaiden(new ones), God Of War, Devil May Cry 1-3-4, I'm looking for a new one in the same genre, basically a great action/hack'n slash game.

Edit: vv drat now I feel like a dick, I should've checked it out better :(

Bonby fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Sep 20, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog

Frankosity posted:

The Gungrave series might appeal to you, but they're more focused on gunplay than hack n' slash.

I totally forgot about that serie, Alway wanted to try it, gunplay doesn't bother me at all.

Thanks!