Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jack_tripper
Jun 7, 2009
gently caress wrong thread

Jack_tripper fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Sep 9, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack_tripper
Jun 7, 2009

doctor iono posted:

Do you have GTA IV? It's not as good as the earlier games in the series, in my opinion, but it's still definitely worth a play through, and you seem like to like sandbox games.

Seconding GTA IV just for the DLC. The Lost and Damned, starring a biker gang, replaces a lot of vanilla stuff with awesome versions i.e. combat shotgun. The upcoming Ballad of Gay Tony seems like it will work a lot of San Andreas in.

I'd also suggest Marvel Ultimate Alliance, because it's a fun pseudo RPG and you can find it for 5 bucks.

Jack_tripper
Jun 7, 2009

grody but still def posted:

I've been on a real Metroid/Castlevania kick lately and basically ran through a bunch of those games. Are there any good games in the style of those?

Do you have a 360? Shadow Complex is exactly what you're looking for and happens to be better than 75% of the full retail games.