Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

NESguerilla posted:

Since Diablo 3 isn't coming out until 2040, whats the best diablo knockoff for Ps3/360/mac?

Titan Quest: Immortal Throne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Rueish posted:

Alright, I need a few good recommendations for either the PSP or the DS. (GBA is fine, if it's not a rare game)

I need a decent turned-based or action RPG, I don't play my handhelds very often but the girlfriend loves them. I would like something like Shining Soul II, Dark Cloud 2, or Zelda since those seem to be her favorite games.

Advance Wars 1/2 (GBA) or Dual Strike.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

GyverMac posted:

I need an RTS were i can play against the AI, Sci-fi or Fantasy doesnt matter! Also it would be a plus if it got unit veterancy.

Please do not recomend the following games:

Any CnC game.
Warcraft 1, 2 or 3
Spring, TA or SupCom

Age of Mythology