Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
I'm looking for an RPG that has a heavy focus on crafting and making things. I'm restricted to a low end laptop for now though I think the max it can run is low settings Deus Ex: HR directors cut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
Are there any recent games similar to Majesty HD?

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Unreal_One posted:

Well, Majesty 2 springs to mind, but I was unimpressed. There really aren't a lot of games where you can only motivate your units, not tell them what to do. Maybe one of the DwarfFortress types could count?

Yeah majesty 2 sucked compared to the first game. I was looking for something more polished than DF. Thanks for the suggestions though.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

I've been debating getting blood bowl for a while because of the hilarity from it that comes up in the griefing thread. However the sequel came out so is blood bowl 2 any good?

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Anyone know of games similar to Black and White 1/2?

E: Preferably for stuff similar to its skirmish mode.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Are there any good modern PC games about running a business? I've seen several nice old games but, can't tolerate the aged graphics anymore.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Angry Lobster posted:

What's your definition of "modern"?

The last 5 years.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Is there anything good that uses modern graphics in the same vein as Tie fighter or X-wing? Something that's not Scam Citizen or boring like elite.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Is there anything modern that's like dynasty warriors but not anime?

E: For PC.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

signalnoise posted:

When you say "like dynasty warriors" are you talking about just having a 3rd person game where you go out and kill shitloads of weak dudes on a battlefield until you fight the big dude, or do you really want the control points and stuff? Could you be a bit more descriptive than this because even within those games, it changes depending on which game you're talking about. They tend toward anime stuff because those properties have lots of characters and if you want a big move that kills 100 dudes with a halberd, then that's gonna be pretty anime.

Third person or first person doesn't matter. I'm looking for two armies fighting with my character as an officer or someone who has some sort of influence on the battle and objectives to fight over. I already have bannerlord which was close and the less grinding involved the better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Starsector was the game I didn't know I needed thanks goons!