Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ireneo Funes
Feb 29, 2008

I guess Andrea enjoys watching orgasm-prolonging instructional videos in her spare time. :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Ireneo Funes posted:

I guess Andrea enjoys watching orgasm-prolonging instructional videos in her spare time. :confused:

She was going through things since he moved I guess, and ran across the DVD by chance. I guess Jason even mentioned it at one point so she gave it a whirl before the Hills started.

Sock The Great
Oct 1, 2006

It's Lonely At The Top. But It's Comforting To Look Down Upon Everyone At The Bottom
Grimey Drawer
From wikipedia:

They have a daughter Devin Michelle, born in March 2005, and a son, Tiger Lee, born in February 2009. Ellis, who is now sexually confused, spends half his time living with his wife and the other half with his boyfriend Benji Madden.
[edit]

idolmind86
Jun 13, 2003

It's better to burn out than to fade away.

It's even better to work out, numbnuts.

Sock The Great posted:

From wikipedia:

They have a daughter Devin Michelle, born in March 2005, and a son, Tiger Lee, born in February 2009. Ellis, who is now sexually confused, spends half his time living with his wife and the other half with his boyfriend Benji Madden.
[edit]

Wow that is hilarious and spot on. I hope it lasts a while before someone notices and changes it.

UncleMonkey
Jan 11, 2005

We watched our friends grow up together
And we saw them as they fell
Some of them fell into Heaven
Some of them fell into Hell

Sock The Great posted:

From wikipedia:

[edit]
That's hilarious.

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

Jason is just happy to have a famous best friend.

Ireneo Funes
Feb 29, 2008

This morning my Political Science professor was talking about FCC regulations and how it effects censorship on terrestrial radio and subscription-based radio like XM. He rattled off a few XM radio hosts like Stern, Ron & Fez, Bubba,and finally, he mentioned Jason Ellis. That's right, my PS professor is an Ellis fan. :cool:

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Holy gently caress was that first segment before the break was boring, and that's the first time i've ever been truly bored by Ellis.

Omglosser
Sep 2, 2007

Sock The Great posted:

From wikipedia:

[edit]

Dude I heard Tully talking about this today and started laughing my rear end off cuz I just imagined it being one of you guys who changed his Wiki to say that. Actually, which one of you was it? "Drinkin on some mad Hate-o-rade"

Sock The Great
Oct 1, 2006

It's Lonely At The Top. But It's Comforting To Look Down Upon Everyone At The Bottom
Grimey Drawer

TwistedNails posted:

Jason is just happy to have a famous best friend.

This is 100% correct. Yeah Benji and Joel may be nice people, but lots of people are nice people. All Ellis talks about is how famous they are, who they see at clubs, paparazzi, etc; not about how they connect or what they have in common.

UncleMonkey
Jan 11, 2005

Ellis imitating the Mexican crocodile attacking that guy is really funny.

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008

UncleMonkey posted:

Ellis imitating the Mexican crocodile attacking that guy is really funny.

Haha...his accent was terrible, it almost sounded french.

UncleMonkey
Jan 11, 2005

Girthy posted:

Haha...his accent was terrible, it almost sounded french.
Ha! Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking as well.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Tussin has to be somewhat of a genius.

So Tully has these 'Cooking with Cowfucker' segments on Ellismania, and on average the guy is spending about an hour on a webcam cooking a detailed recipe kind of meal. Meanwhile, Tussin has had two "cooking" segments and the first he microwaved some corn dog minis, and just today uploaded him making lemonade.

Oh, and by making lemonade I mean by pouring water in one cup and lemon juice inside said water.

Either he's really insane or he enjoys trolling the poo poo out of Tully.

Gay Polymers
Jun 14, 2005

I hear voices in my head
They talk to me
They understand
Where are my keys?
Who's excited for the 4-hour nipple extravaganza?

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008
Jack Nippleson has breaking newwwwwssss.

Ireneo Funes
Feb 29, 2008

That singer/rapper woman that was in the studio today was awful.

UncleMonkey
Jan 11, 2005

You guys remember the other day when that guy called in about buying cheeseburgers for those homeless guys and Ellis got all excited and said he wanted to buy a homeless dude a cheeseburger?

Well...

jellismate posted:

Getting burger for homless man, and a coke. Hope he likes it. One man at a time making it better to be here.
:3:

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

UncleMonkey posted:

You guys remember the other day when that guy called in about buying cheeseburgers for those homeless guys and Ellis got all excited and said he wanted to buy a homeless dude a cheeseburger?

Well...

And I throw cigarette butts at them =[

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

UncleMonkey posted:

Wing's twitter.

Totally checked the actual entry to see if you cleaned up his spelling/grammar.

Also, that alcoholic caller today was great radio.

UncleMonkey
Jan 11, 2005

-Atom- posted:

Totally checked the actual entry to see if you cleaned up his spelling/grammar.
I would never mess with the true words handed down to us by The Future.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Welcome to the OVal Office
Yeah I kind of like the self-help stuff he does. I know he says a lot of people Twitter him about turning off the radio, but Ellis definitely delivers a good message. Him just constantly yelling at the alcoholic everytime he tried to get a "but...but.." in was great. Also the 15 year old kid at the end of the show was good too.

idolmind86
Jun 13, 2003

I'm just catching up to yesterday's show. This alcoholic is such a loving whiny piece of crap. I hope Ellis loses it on him.

It's ridiculous how bad this guy is...

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes

idolmind86 posted:

I'm just catching up to yesterday's show. This alcoholic is such a loving whiny piece of crap. I hope Ellis loses it on him.

It's ridiculous how bad this guy is...

Yeah I know but

nub
Jul 20, 2009

Keep talking.
I don't understand how both Tully and Rawdog can keep from calling Ellis a fag... it's almost as if he's asking for it at this point.

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008
Whats the deal with the "Ginger" reference? I must have missed it. He uses the term all the time now.

idolmind86
Jun 13, 2003

Anyone know where I can get audio of shows? I listen at work and can't get streaming or actual satellite reception but I've been recording at home and bringing the file in to work and that's just a pain in the rear end.

I really wish ellismania would post show audio since I'm paying for that already and audible doesn't carry ellis' show.

nub
Jul 20, 2009

Keep talking.
Dude is it gay - if I cry when my boyfriend brings me a birthday cake at work?

I love Ellis. He's loving awesome.

I do not know where to get audio of shows aside from Sirius/XM. I'm afraid that there may not be any legal sources, so I'll bet nobody is going to give you any answers here.

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

Listening to the show from Thursday and loved the break about 30 Seconds to Mars, and the AIDs and horse loving talk.

Girthy
Mar 4, 2008
Doc Banger segment today was loving amazing. Ellis and Benji just giggling in the background was loving hilarious. I was stuck in traffic laughing like a little girl.

Also, you can torrents for old shows if you miss them. Im sure its fine to say since the Stern thread allows for advice on gathering older clips.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Since nobody has been updating Taintstick's wiki I finished it off for young wing.

Boom!

Ireneo Funes
Feb 29, 2008

Any ideas on why the Future wasn't going live today? Sort of an odd day for a Best Of show...

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Ireneo Funes posted:

Any ideas on why the Future wasn't going live today? Sort of an odd day for a Best Of show...

quote:

Looks like no show today, shits all hosed up and they can't get me on. I'll tell ya more as soon as I know

Just some technical thing I guess.

nub
Jul 20, 2009

Keep talking.
No show again today, according to Wing's tweet.

Even worse - they seem to be broadcasting Moseley instead of an Ellis replay. This is not cool.

EDIT: Thank god.

2nd clarification EDIT: Replay, but at least it's not Moseley.

nub fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Oct 15, 2009

mulletlummox
Feb 26, 2003

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Oh man his Kat Von D impersonation makes me gut laugh every time.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
I must see the Bentley RawDog, strap on BJ. That will be too funny.

Ireneo Funes
Feb 29, 2008

nub posted:

Even worse - they seem to be broadcasting Moseley instead of an Ellis replay. This is not cool.

haha this was the same reaction that everyone else had when that episode first aired. "4 hours of Moseley?! Nooooooooooooooo!"

TwistedNails
Dec 1, 2008

I feel lost without hearing new Ellis, they need to fix that ghetto faction studio!

idolmind86
Jun 13, 2003

Man I was all nervous because I was reading rumors about a "big announcement" turns out it was probably just because they played the best of when he pulled the mosely prank after contract renewal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ireneo Funes
Feb 29, 2008

For a second there I almost thought this interview with Bobby Lashley was going to take a turn into "LL Cool J territory".

• Locked thread