Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
lil sartre
Feb 12, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post

I hate retards. I think that all cases of mental retardation should result in automatic abortion or simple infanticide without any input by the parents. I don't see why that's so horrible when you have parents like Sarah Palin who defend their little retarded societal drain that she could've aborted and knew about ahead of time and instead shat out of her diseased little stinkyhole and now has condemned to a life of mental indignity so horrible that he'll never be able to evolve even to the point of a 3-year-old. That's pretty loving sad and that we don't, as a society, treat her as we would someone who took a power drill to an unwilling adult male's fully-functioning head scares me. Producing a retarded child is about as horrible a crime as you can do, yet nobody seems to think that but me, and that horrifies me.

Is there some sort of repository of great experiences with retards that I didn't draw from as a youth? Because I cannot find anyone more pathetic on this planet than a human being without a brain that'll never work right. I can sympathize with someone whose body is lovely like a Stephen Hawking. Who gives a poo poo if it takes a little extra effort for him to get around when his mind is as valuable as any other? But Trig Palin? Why the gently caress didn't we force the Palins to abort him and start over. It'd have been far less cruel because now we have something walking around pretending to be human that's no more than a loving mannequin; a facsimile of human life no more real than a dummy. Ugh.

Severe autism is pretty lovely and the people who suffer it are pretty lovely people. I'd like to see them go, but they can sometimes be helped and sometimes are of use to the world. I don't see being part of the workforce as being the be-all, end-all of usefulness, but psychological issues are frequently really loving horrible. Schizophrenics really outta be killed. I'm sorry, but they're horrid and need to be eliminated considering how much of a danger they are to society and how much rights we give them when they really don't deserve any with what they do with them. (going off their medication yields more craziness yields a danger to society WAY loving COOL THANKS "RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL") Chronically depressed people are suffering their own hell, as are the paralyzed. I don't care about someone whose body is impaired when their mind is fine. That's why I hate and resent the retarded so much: They have worthless brains and can never improve their minds, and you don't seem to think that's horrible. You think that I would want to kill paralyzed people just as much as I want to kill the retarded. No, I, in fact, sympathize and care about someone who's paralyzed quite a bit.

Who cares about kind? They don't have the capacity to understand what they're doing and will never be able to contribute intellectually to society. They can never do what a Stephen Hawking has done. And I'm not saying that it's a one-in-a-million that they won't; it's that they WON'T. Normal people are a one-in-a-million that they won't. The entire purpose of breeding is that we might someday produce another Einstein, Hawking, Salk, et cetera. Where's the loving advancement of the human race in making retards, huh? Nope, just making fully dependent idiots who can't do anything, are a waste of life reliant on others for the entirety of theirs, will die early, can never intellectually advance beyond a very, very rudimentary level, and have health defects. GREAT work. You're really doing the lord's work defending them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lil sartre
Feb 12, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post

After all, Hitler managed to cause an economic boom that was unparalleled, too. He wasn't ALL bad, he just happened to have a bad that was unparalleled in human history. Except for Stalin's.

lil sartre
Feb 12, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...89&userid=17687

lil sartre fucked around with this message at Sep 12, 2009 around 21:10

WORST POSTER EVER
Nov 25, 2007

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!

all that matters in life is intelligence - dumb people

Turds in magma
Sep 17, 2007
can i get a transform out of here?

Don't hate yourself there's help available.

Thug Bonnet
Sep 22, 2004

anime tits ftw

Turds in magma posted:

Don't hate yourself there's help available.

no there isnt kill yrself op

thistextisblacknot
Aug 25, 2009

kill all retards, start with you

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara

iawtop

lil sartre
Feb 12, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Fiveace Attorney posted:

all that matters in life is intelligence - dumb people

Shut the gently caress up. LF is that way, where your bullshit is acceptable. In the rest of the world, we're still working on the accepted canon of reality, not your bullshit.

WHOOPS I FORGOT MY
May 16, 2009

by Peatpot

lil sartre posted:

oh jeez i remember this guy

thistextisblacknot
Aug 25, 2009

ugh that shirt is like 10 sizes too big for that kid

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

by Fistgrrl

if you wanna talk to alexandr come to #obama on synIRC

lil sartre
Feb 12, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post

knots and crosses posted:

kill all retards, start with you

Seriouspost, I don't see how anything I wrote is even remotely bizarre or can be interpreted as even slightly beyond being socially pragmatic and sane. Retards are worthless wastes of flesh who need to be eliminated because they literally will never contribute anything to society and suck up hundreds of thousands of dollars of government support a year. Just dwell on that factoid: Palin herself gets MONEY because she shat out Trig. Yeah. And she'll continue to get money for that abomination for the rest of its life, all because she didn't abort him. Isn't grand?

wigga please
Nov 1, 2006

by mons all madden

ɥɐɹq ɹǝʌo s,ʎɐp ǝʇısoddo

emeraldskies
Jan 1, 2003

with a pet at my side
God in the sky
snow falling down
freeze my body to the ground

postin in an alexandr thread

gently caress alexandr

WHOOPS I FORGOT MY
May 16, 2009

by Peatpot

bloodytourist posted:

ɥɐɹq ɹǝʌo s,ʎɐp ǝʇısoddo

this is alexandr's pov not sartre's

lil sartre
Feb 12, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post

somebody post his helldump callout

Jimchuck Spanner
Sep 9, 2001

welp

eugenics ftw

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

lil sartre posted:

Shut the gently caress up. LF is that way, where your bullshit is acceptable. In the rest of the world, we're still working on the accepted canon of reality, not your bullshit.

lil sartre posted:

yet nobody seems to think that but me, and that horrifies me.

So. I am confused. Is the accepted canon of reality just what you believe and that everyone else is just wrong and stupid and not as great as you at being loving intelligent as poo poo?

Juno Commando
Dec 21, 2006

I'm a massive homo and cant shut the fuck up about britain!

I grew alot more sympathetic towards retards when I began to think of them as orgyns. They may not be as smart as a normally developing human, but they're very strong. And despite everything, they're still human. They still love. I think we should stop spending money on trying to give them a normal life. They aren't normal. They could be extraordinary.

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

by Fistgrrl

sorry guys but alexandr owns

[12:17] <Alexandr_> You know, I LIKE that Newt's name is Newt.
[12:18] <Alexandr_> It's as if someone inadvertently ended up naming a Republican leader Slimemould McScumbucket

[15:19] <Alexandr_> Marines pointing guns at one another's heads and accidentally shooting each other.
[15:20] <Alexandr_> Why the hell can't this happen 2 million more times?

[15:50] <Alexandr_> Oh, right, it's 9/12
[15:51] <Alexandr_> Are people calling Obama everything BUT friend of the family

lil sartre
Feb 12, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Jim Barris posted:

So. I am confused. Is the accepted canon of reality just what you believe and that everyone else is just wrong and stupid and not as great as you at being loving intelligent as poo poo?

My bar is in proving that you are capable of producing anything of worth at any point in your life, not at some arbitrary point when someone calls you out. So right now I'm sitting on a degree and am making money off an internet business, but, no, I'm not donating 60 hours a week to managing a homeless shelter I'm afraid.

BernieLomax
May 29, 2002

Wow, that's retarded. I guess you should be terminated by your own definition.

MC_
Sep 11, 2003

kill all retard crotch spawn

BABY FlNLAND
Mar 8, 2008

Oglethorpe posted:

sorry guys but alexandr owns

[12:17] <Alexandr_> You know, I LIKE that Newt's name is Newt.
[12:18] <Alexandr_> It's as if someone inadvertently ended up naming a Republican leader Slimemould McScumbucket

[15:19] <Alexandr_> Marines pointing guns at one another's heads and accidentally shooting each other.
[15:20] <Alexandr_> Why the hell can't this happen 2 million more times?

[15:50] <Alexandr_> Oh, right, it's 9/12
[15:51] <Alexandr_> Are people calling Obama everything BUT friend of the family

hurf.... durf?

lil sartre
Feb 12, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post

BernieLomax posted:

all I'm asking is that you admit that I'm speaking of a very fundamental truth here: Pragmatically, retards outta be aborted first and foremost, and killed before they get too far along otherwise to prevent this sort of bullshit where you idiots get attached to them for no reason.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

lil sartre posted:

My bar is in proving that you are capable of producing anything of worth at any point in your life, not at some arbitrary point when someone calls you out. So right now I'm sitting on a degree and am making money off an internet business, but, no, I'm not donating 60 hours a week to managing a homeless shelter I'm afraid.

What defines something "of worth"? Would it be that which benefits the individual, humanity as a whole, or an individual society?

lil sartre
Feb 12, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post

hey alexandr post some more I'm running out of quotes here :I

aryangoku92
Nov 23, 2004

by Lowtax

My cousin is retarded and he's like the most ownage dude on the planet, so...

Amniotic
Jan 23, 2008

is that two guys?

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!

BernieLomax posted:

hi bernie hows the brain

Police Academy 6
Jul 12, 2006

Jim Barris posted:

What defines something "of worth"? Would it be that which benefits the individual, humanity as a whole, or an individual society?

take a good hard look @ yourself

Police Academy 6
Jul 12, 2006

hey fiveace where did that gang tag come from

lil sartre
Feb 12, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post

aryangoku92 posted:

My cousin is retarded and he's like the most ownage dude on the planet, so...

Okay. And does this make up for the 95% of them who are lunatics and one missed dosage away from being murders? You expect me to feel like one good person being a schizoid makes the case for them all? It's an incurable mental disorder that is pervasive and incomprehensible. Don't expect me to become a fan.

emeraldskies
Jan 1, 2003

with a pet at my side
God in the sky
snow falling down
freeze my body to the ground

Police Academy 6 posted:

hey fiveace where did that gang tag come from

dudechat which is now named chickchat and for a while was all about sadness and mental disorders

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

Police Academy 6 posted:

take a good hard look @ yourself

Done. Surprisingly I have not experienced an epiphany.

aryangoku92
Nov 23, 2004

by Lowtax

lil sartre posted:

Okay. And does this make up for the 95% of them who are lunatics and one missed dosage away from being murders? You expect me to feel like one good person being a schizoid makes the case for them all? It's an incurable mental disorder that is pervasive and incomprehensible. Don't expect me to become a fan.
Either you love retarded people or you're a nazi.

Will2Powa
Jul 22, 2009

lol. what the gently caress? schizoid isn't even mental retardation. actually, schizoids are usually higher up on the iq scale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888

when i was ten i was already devouring descartes motherbitch

«2 »