Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

So SynthOrange I think Cookie's dad might still be out there on the streets doin' his thing

also this kitten is badass

MikeJF fucked around with this message at 09:29 on May 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

torgo followed my husband around the shelter while i looked at other cats in order to pretend we hadn't been chosen within 30 seconds of arrival

torgo. :3:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

It's a baby Cookie!

Also up for adoption: Permanent Dreamworks face:

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

FISHMANPET posted:

So I got married last month, and the cattes helped

Thanks to Funhilde for the tie and bows!

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
cats in a nutshell . .jpgeg

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

devmd01 posted:

Its been a while.

gifs muthafucka, c'mon

Golden-i posted:

I've been working on a side project to try and make some good come out of my dumb pets' "internet fame" for a little while now, and things are starting to come together.

it's a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that will benefit animal shelters, rescues, and things of that sort. I'm looking for artists who would be willing to help out with refurbished animal designs that could be put on stuff like shirts, coffee mugs, etc.... drop me a PM if you're interested.
:drat::drat::drat:

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

echinopsis posted:

cats in a buttshell . .jpgeg

cant hold back those posts

kode54
Nov 26, 2007

aka kuroshi
Fun Shoe
catte thread, oh how I have missed reading you. i must apologize for skipping some of your posts to catch up, thus missing some of the valuable catte news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OkwNWGmqz0

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

torgo followed my husband around the shelter while i looked at other cats in order to pretend we hadn't been chosen within 30 seconds of arrival

Yeah, Dinah picked me as soon as I walked into the adoption area of Petsmart 8 years ago.

lord funk
Feb 16, 2004

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

oh yeah it was Barry not Gary

but Reuben is great and he's chillin in the new place

also good morning snicklefritz

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Nananananananana
Nananananananana

CAT THREAD!

:radcat:

:minnie::cabot::refurb:

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
charlie hates feet:

Rino
Apr 2, 2009
i adopted delilah because she kept sad meowing at me and making biscuits while i pet her. definitely thought she would be a chill lap cat - her info card said she was very lovey. turns out she's pretty much a total bitch and her only love in this life is food. goddamn fatty shithead cat, i was tricked :(

i highly suggest stealing feral cats out of parking lots though, farrah is a total sweetie :3:

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Rino posted:

i adopted delilah because she kept sad meowing at me and making biscuits while i pet her. definitely thought she would be a chill lap cat - her info card said she was very lovey. turns out she's pretty much a total bitch and her only love in this life is food. goddamn fatty shithead cat, i was tricked :(

excuse me she is a tortie don't say you didn't know what you were getting

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Rino posted:

i highly suggest stealing feral cats out of parking lots though, farrah is a total sweetie :3:

That's because black and white cats are the best cats

CherryCat
Feb 21, 2011

That's a strawberry.

College Slice
Welp my irresponsible friend let her cat get pregnant again, on the plus side, kitten pics soon.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
pepper plump

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Moo turns 7 on Sunday. I expect gifts for her.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

holocaust bloopers posted:

Moo turns 7 on Sunday. I expect gifts for her.

how about you give her a vacation.

and send her to me.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Praise it.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

This is exactly what Kiska did. I had looked briefly at her on PetFinder but was really going to look at this big old tomcat named Bobby who had a serious case of grizzled cat face. Then Kiska flopped down at my feet the second I got in the cat area and wouldn't stop following me around. I looked at Bobby and some others because I had some weird feeling of "If I just take the one that flops down on my feet immediately, these people will think I'm shallow!"

But I gave $30 to help cover the cost of Bobby's adoption fees :3: It looks like he got adopted, too.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

how about you give her a vacation.

and send her to me.

In exchange for Cinnabun

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

holocaust bloopers posted:

In exchange for Cinnabun

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

hell yes

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Agree

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

cinnamon doesn't loaf, she buns

cinnabun

Josie
Apr 26, 2007

With tales of brave Ulysses; how his naked ears were tortured; By the sirens sweetly singing.

Penelope sat in the corner and stress-purred at us but we're socially anxious too, so we took home the scared kitty.
She is still scared of anyone who isn't us but she's getting better and better (and she sleeps on my feet) :3:

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
Cinnamon is the most "tired of your constant bullshit"-looking cat I've ever seen in my life.

dorkanoid
Dec 21, 2004

Sonja at the shelter

Beyonce and her brother Loke (and it looks like their brother Scott is on the floor)

E: yes, we wanted to grab all four

dorkanoid fucked around with this message at 22:28 on May 22, 2015

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

I selflessly rescued an abandoned cat during the COVID-19 Pandemic :3:

i flunked out posted:

charlie hates feet:

Ollie haet feets too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChL86NMKOzk

Although I was actually attempting to film him loving being petted by feets, because this isn't the first time I've done this. He usually starts purring.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Tendai posted:

Cinnamon is the most "tired of your constant bullshit"-looking cat I've ever seen in my life.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

So mad

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

I selflessly rescued an abandoned cat during the COVID-19 Pandemic :3:

Speaking of adoption stories, the shelter I found Ollie in had a really lovely but terribly shy tabby girl called Pita, that never came out of her cage. She surprised the staff by coming to the edge of the cage to be petted by me, but ultimately I knew she wouldn't cope with a dog in the house too due to her very terrified nature. I would have taken her right there and then, otherwise. Ollie was actually my second choice and I love him to bits, but I keep thinking about Pita from time to time (guilt, mostly) and I found out today she's finally been adopted. Yay!

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

mocha likes the move so far, for all the bubble wrap

tomorrow will probably disappoint and/or upset her

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
My then best friend gave me Gollum as a birthday gift when I turned 13. She was tiny, the ugliest kitten I had seen (thus her name), and covered in fleas.

The Gordo is the only one we chose, a friend's cat had the prettiest "siam" litter, so we got Gordo to keep Gollum entertained. He was the only one she liked, besides Mischy. She was non-colorpoint racist.

Ne was the neighbors', but spent more time with us and he eventually stayed when they moved.

Trece I caught under a car, went to give her away some weeks later but the guy didn't show up so we kept her. She's super nervous with anyone else and HATES going outside. She's a lap cat on the upstairs living room, nowhere else.

Mischy was roaming outside, came when my mom called him over, and she fell in love with the shithead. He waited the whole day for her to come back, so into the house he went. We're fixing his biting compulsion, and he's very sweet otherwise. Loves playing tag.
We did try to find his family, but no luck.

Then Sansa just appeared out of nowhere, the shelter was closed, and cuddled me a lot, so hey, free cat! She's super quiet and has become pretty good friends with Mischy.

I won't even bore you with the other 30+ cats we've rescued in 13 years we've lived here.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

when my roommate and i went to the atlanta humane society, we wanted to adopt siblings but didn't have any in mind. i don't think i looked at too many cats before i gazed upon their sign saying "these cats are polydactyl", and welp...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:

Josh Lyman posted:

when my roommate and i went to the atlanta humane society, we wanted to adopt siblings but didn't have any in mind. i don't think i looked at too many cats before i gazed upon their sign saying "these cats are polydactyl", and welp...

question about this, cause ive had a few friends with roommates adopt cats together

do you actually own the cats or does your roommate? so when you get a new place/roommate you don't have to split them or fight over it or whatever?