Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Oh god she has a mic on and you can hear the cat purring. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

Janin posted:

Fido bomb.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

wraithgar posted:

Outstanding cat right there.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Trig Discipline posted:

the catte in the neighboring room wanted to play too

(of course we went and petted her and played with her, she got adopted while we were there)

That look the grey cat has is heartbreaking. I'm glad she got adopted. :3:

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

MachDecimal posted:

My catte Louis, a true gentleman.

He was in my apartment one night when I got back from a flight and for whatever reason chose to stay with me. That was six years ago, he was a kitten then (I looked, but I think I lost the pictures.. it's a shame).

I couldn't really take care of him because I'm always away so much... so after a few months, he got adopted by my parents in the countryside where he's been living the high-rolling life of a spoilt outdoor catte and charming the hell out of everyone who meets him ever since. I only see him a couple of times a year, but he still remembers me.

That is one dapper looking cat.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

dunkman posted:

what is the proper size not to break tables?

can i post 1024px wide images?

IMG_7748.jpg by dunx17, on Flickr

IMG_7736.jpg by dunx17, on Flickr

This is glorious.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

LooseChanj posted:

good god mr paws just brought in ANOTHER loving bird

Mr. Paws, the bringer of death.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Lutha Mahtin posted:

ok im sorry but

is seriously one of the best photographs ever taken

That pic breaks my damned heart every time I see it. Then I remember the cat was adopted that day. :unsmith:

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

fork bomb posted:

Ici came home earlier today (for the last time! :catstare: ). Now she has a shaved patch on each arm to go with her shaved belleh.

:3: Feel better Ici!

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

BUSINESS CATTE 2.0 posted:

catte drugs arrived

Catte is feeling no pain.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

gently caress reddit

Because it can't be said enough.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

A Curvy Goonette posted:

if i saw a kid tormenting a cat i'd probably destroy him. just sayin

That makes two of us.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

fork bomb posted:

Ici. :3:

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Last two pages have been pure awesome.

YOSPOS, your advise is needed. I will soon be moving and able to have cats again. I wanted to adopt some chill adult cats because they need love too. Also I work so I won't be around in the day time for kittens to be perfect little assholes to me. What is your advise on finding YOSPOS worthy shelter cats?

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

American Jello posted:

if you are around north ms i know where some stray kittens are that you should take

South Florida. As far south and as backward as you can get and not here banjo music playing out of thin air.

graph posted:

-go to a shelter
-let the cat find you
-enjoy cat

El Jackalope posted:

this. bonus if it's a black cat because black cats are not adopted nearly as much as other cats because people are dumb, superstitious idiots.

Trig Discipline posted:

you are going to have this beast for anywhere up to a couple of decades. don't worry about looks, go with personality

that said, orange cats

I'm certainly looking for personality over looks. But a black cat and orange cat pair would be a pretty pro combo. My previous cats were a brother and sister tabby combo (brown/black and silver/gray striped) and a solid brick wall of white fluff I took in from a scummy relative who abused the poor thing. It took me awhile but I rehabbed him into a normal and happy house cat. He spent the bulk of his life being spoiled by my family and I. You'd even catch my father, self proclaimed cat hater, giving him scratches on the couch. :3:

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

LooseChanj posted:

"emptyquote" :raise:

Mr Paws caught yet another loving bird this morning. thank gently caress the thing was smart enough to fly out the door the second I opened it, catte was well on the way to tearing the apartment to shreds chasing it

Mr. Paws must be a hit man for hire with the bird mafia. What I am saying is Mr. Paws is Forrest Whittaker in "Ghost Dog."

dee eight posted:

sneaky pete was back tonight. i got him high as gently caress and got to pet him for like 1/64th of a second before he hooked me. he likes the nip but doesnt care much for company.

so i gave him some more and he layed on the porch step and growled at me for 5 minutes.

at this rate, we'll be best buds in about 4 years

The beginning of a beautiful relationship.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

z0ratio fartboner posted:

This is a thing of beauty.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

duTrieux posted:

If the gas is too expensive you can always take advantage of our countries network of rail transportasashaahahaha sry

Oh you are a card, sir.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Col. Mustard posted:

Action shots. Palm Sunday.

This is a good catte.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

devmd01 posted:

No don't. :ohdear:

Just kidding that's how I get Pepper out of the bathroom at night when she doesn't want to listen to the command "out" that she drat well knows and follows most of the time.

The fucks not given by this cat is off the scale.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

devmd01 posted:

"Hey come pet me, i'm cute! :3: :3: :3:"

"I promise it will be different this time. :bigtran:"

"TRAP SPRUNG :unsmigghh:"

What a handsome and devious catte.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

So many good cattes passing away lately. :(

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

The cat isn't playing. He's teaching the soldier hand to hand combat.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

LooseChanj posted:

While I was out walking yesterday I saw a catte who looked exactly like Mr Paws. I was totally confused as to how he'd gotten nearly a mile from my apartment cuz at first I thought oh hey that looks like Mr Paws but it didn't run away and let me walk right up to it. Little bit different meow, and no collar, but the only way I was 100% sure was looking at his hind feet which had less white than Mr Paws. O_o Welp, that's my catte story for this month.

Mr. Paws is extended his bird killing area by hiring doubles.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Kirk posted:

Mother of god.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Sneaking Mission posted:

Outstanding tie right there.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

PipeRifle posted:

yeah it's wraithgar

Also, for those of you who can't pet a catte or hear a catte purr or watch a catte make biscuits in a cat bed, here is the video for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loSHz309mAI

Reuben is a good cat, I like him and I think I'll keep him

That is one pro pirate cat.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Cat thread getting gang tagged. I got Spidermanned with a bunch of other people. The board has gone crazy I tell you, crazy!

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Armadillos! posted:

oh my god

ultimate-:3: for that tiny kittene

Want to pet this kitten. :3:

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Pretty Cool Name posted:

All my fives.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Neu posted:

Belly rubs

He also really enjoys lazily being pet with my feet.

"Why the gently caress did you stop?"

I want this cat. :allears:

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

I don't suppose anyone can slap the Cat Drugs logo onto a football helmet for me? I named my Goon Fantasy League team in honor of the board's best thread. But I need suitable logo to give me good luck. :thurman:

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

dee eight posted:

for trig and cheese

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

QK1 posted:

World class stink face. :catstare:

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Fortuitous Bumble posted:

do kittens sound very different from adults? my kitty pazuzu has this weirdass scratchy meow but he's kind of pointy lookign so i don't know if maybe one of his parents/grandparents was one of those weirdass asian cattes

Did you name your cat after the Professor's gargoyle? :3:

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

flyboi posted:

awww they gay for each other

South Beach Orange Cats.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

quadpus posted:

I haven't been taking enough elena pictures lately :(
but I will try to remedy the situation. Here she is making a funny face at the vet's:

Oh dear god. :3:

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

dunkman posted:

i also have esteban, so it all works out.

That is a pretty big "I Win" button isn't it?

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Golden-i posted:

:( I know.... She's such a bitch and there's nothing I can do

Why can't you do anything? Keep the cats, bitch be damned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

I joined the tuxedo cat crew.

This is Bailey, she's seven months old. Her current interests are the laser pointer and chasing the mouse monitor on my monitor as I type.

And this is Kasumi. She's about three years old and was rescued from the street where they believe someone abandoned her. She's a little shy but very sweet. Once you start scratching her chin she starts kneading dough like a pro in her cat bed. :3: You can't really see it in the photo but she has a little patch of white on her collarbone like a necklace.