Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
This video

http://vimeo.com/36820781

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!

Deuterieux posted:

https://vimeo.com/24144115

tongue

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
Get down from there, catte. You don't even like the candy skulls!

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
This is my derpcatte. El Gordo.

He is retarded, and 9 years old. Loves belly rubs. Also scared of every single strange person he sees.

I call this other cat Pancracio. He is affectionate, and likes belly rubs. Do not know who his owners are, but he likes belly rubs. Very fluffy but attacks and hates/is hated by my graycat.

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!

Wilhelm_Scream.wav posted:

also is this cat actually retarded

if so is it as awesomely fun as it sounds

He is very fun yes. He has weird meows, jumps at the sight of his own shadow (from time to time), if he is not scared and one gives him ANY sort of attention (pets, bellyrubs, STARING AT HIM) he starts purring and sometimes drooling.

He also once peed on top of a friend of mine because he was that scared of my friend.

Edit: Sometimes he starts purring when I pet another cat.

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
Problems with derpcatte: He pees EVERYWHERE.
If something he wants done is not done fast enough, he will spray piss all over the place.
If something happens to not smell like his pee enough (due to it being cleaned because of drat catpiss getting cleaned before), he will spray it. Again.

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

more like the gom jabbar.

would motorboat that gom jabbar.

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
Grabbed a feral kitten and petted her for an hour or so. Hopefully will be able to grab her again.

On top of my gut. And a sarape.

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
Grabbed the feral kittun again. She now purrs. What should I name her.

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!

Luisfe posted:

Grabbed a feral kitten and petted her for an hour or so. Hopefully will be able to grab her again.

On top of my gut. And a sarape.
Pics for reference.

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!

Radio! posted:

Beau died on the table

I really thought he was going to make it

gently caress this has been such a lovely night. I feel so unbelievably awful that I wasn't there with him

Oh man that sucks. He looked like a great cat :(

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
Here is a giant head catte, his name is Ne

Terrible picture of kittun and retarderpcatte Gordo

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!

grabbed this dude

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!

Jonny 290 posted:

where do i send my resume

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
Pictures of Ne, El Gordo and Waltigato (also known as güerobio)

Cats being cats.

I like these cattes a lot.

I want to keep this dude

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!

Roosevelt posted:

I love how, beneath all the primal savagery, they're really just a bunch of big ol' kitties.

Or kitties are just pint sized versions of them bigcattes. Both options are great.

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
Caught another of the feralcattes. Just need to catch the catmom next.

One day in, already purrs when petted, still runs away and is kind of hard to catch though.

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!

Snowy posted:

Now that's something I hadn't GIS'd before. Very....interesting?

Isn't this a 3d render

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
Couple more reposted pictures of El Gordo.

This other cat is still skittish and now got fatte

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
El Gordo was extra stinky today, which is not all that worrying since he is a gross siamese, but then I noticed he was drooling. Much more than usual. And that his head had a nasty stench.

That is not good. I opened his mouth and saw that he has a nasty tongue wound. Going to bring him to the vet tomorrow because gently caress, I don't want that catte to have something horribly wrong. gently caress.

gently caress.

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
Cleaned his mouth a little with peroxide (couldn't think of what else I could use to clean it, tried my best to not lethim drink any of it) and applied a cone of shame to prevent him from licking himself. Hopefully tomorrow things will improve.
Taking him to the vet as soon as I possibly can, unless the vet does not work on sundays then gently caress.

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
Vet opens shop in about one hour, but right now gordo stinks less, is drooly still, have not seen him eat, but probably did and is active. Will take him to the vet in one hour.

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
Vet booked up until tomorrow, but so far it seems like El Gordo is doing fine, except with some extra mouth stank. Saw him drinking water and all, so that is good I guess. Bad timing I guess, since the vet is all busy with a planned dogge surgery at the moment and the rest of the time today I won't be available to take the cat.

Hell, after cleaning out the wound yesterday, Gordo seems better today already so hopefully it is nothing serious, just something foul-smelling due to blood on the saliva or some poo poo. Still, a mouth wound is something nasty, but unlike previous wounds it doesn't seem to have slowed him down a bit (both Gordo and Ne get really lethargic and somewhat unfriendly when they get an infected wound) so with some more care I hope he will be fine. Already made a vet appointment for tomorrow, in any case.

The stench has gone down, and other than having a drooly chin, he is less gross than yesterday. No horrible mouth discharge or anything, and the drool is clear.

Edit: Also whenever either Ne or El Gordo feel ill they go and hide. He hasn't gone to his hidey spots, just chilling on top of the bed as usual, so that is a good sign. I hope that my fears from last night are just overreactions because I do love the retarded derpcatte.

Luisfe fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Dec 16, 2012

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
Took El Gordo to the vet. Him got 4 tongue stitches, will have to eat wet food when out of the anesthetic, will have to give him antibiotics, which will be kind of difficult, from tomorrow on.

At vetplace there was a tripod catte, lost a leg against a possum thing last week, still in recovery. EXTREMELY friendly unlike my current fostercatte. Him name Botones. Petted, gave belly rubs, received airbiscuits. Want to steal that tripodcatte.

No pics though, I don't have a camera-having cellphone.

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
Nah tripodcatte already had an owner. Or so said the vet.

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
El Gordo update: He is eating foods. Since he is a retard he is preferring to try hard foods instead of the wetfood I got him. Silly cat. Also drinking water. Hopefully with the antibiotics he got prescripted, he will recover well, and get his tongue stitches removed in two weeks.

Honestly, gently caress tongue wounds, I imagine that a cat having a wound in the tongue is worse than a human tonguewound. Are cat mouths grosser than human mouths? I guess so, with the butt licking and all.

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
http://www.wimp.com/catpetted/

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
loving hell 2012 end now and 2013 don't loving kill cattes goddamnit.

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
El Gordo status: No more tongue stitches, keeping the cone of shame another couple of days because the moment it is off, he will lick his butt and no one wants stitch hole pooptongue infections. He also lost weight due to antibiotics.

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
Current El Gordo status: Completely recovered, thin, less stinky and less grody now that he can wash himself (not like he usually does, he is rather gross, for a cat). Fostercatte that I was planning to bring to a no-kill shelter weeks ago is gonna get taken there today. He became way friendlier in the last week than he was before, still runs away when approached, except over my bed. I hoped he would chill and become a friendlycat since he started purring hard the very first day I caught him, but eh, did not work, unlike with his sister.

This is the fostercatte

He bigger than that now since having access to a decent and constant stream of decentish catfood helped, instead of just being fed whenever he was spotted outside

Also holy poo poo his craps smelled awful for the first week and a half. Now they don't stink worse than Gordo and Ne's but holy poo poo it was awful.

I should've gotten newer pics but did not. His names were Gatiflaco (thincatte, he was famished) then Gatigordo (fatcatte, he fattened up) and Carlos, since that is what an IRC channel said he should be named (well, Charles but eh whatever)

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
He was probably filled with parasites, but mebendazol + metronidazol fixed that. His shits are not smelly (well, more than regular catshits anyways)

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
This is the most perferct procatinator
http://procatinator.com/?cat=37

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!

This needs quoting

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
Cats are great

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
Hey this is a Gollum.

I should take more pics of el Gordo.

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
gently caress that sucks. :smith:

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
Finally took Pancracio to a no-kill shelter. No one I know wanted him and he fought HORRIBLY with both Ne and Gollum, while Gordo hissed at him. Amazingly affectionate cat, but has caused more goddamn injuries in my cattes than anything else. Hell, right now Ne's got a nasty leg abscess caused by a fight with him.

gently caress.

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!

Guido van Possum posted:

how can you tell if you have a brain parasite?

is there some home test? perhaps something i can do from the computer?

iirc one of the signs is that you like how catpiss smells
Or something.

Another is an inordinate fondness for cats and being amiable, but if you only have one of those you are fine, I GUESS.

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
El Gordo is now thin. Still called El Gordo. He is great.

Gray cat is in a cone of shame but I can't find the pic

Edit: He got an abscess on the leg due to a fight. Gross. Never got infected, not even after he popped it, which was gross. After popping he got cone of shame.

Luisfe fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Feb 17, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
Ne has a cone