Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daily Life
Feb 25, 2010

by angerbot

Ferg posted:

Latest version 0.4.7 is up. Per the changelog:

- Fix navigator bug when resizing window (Sebastian Paaske Tørholm)
- Code cleanup and optimizations (Sebastian Paaske Tørholm)
- Highlight posts by friends (Sebastian Paaske Tørholm)
- Highlight posts by moderators/administrators (Sebastian Paaske Tørholm)

Yeah, I pretty much didn't do anything on this release :unsmith:

Remember to let Github work its magic if the updater isn't kicking in for you. It caches stuff for a bit.

Does Chrome auto update extensions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daily Life
Feb 25, 2010

by angerbot

Ferg posted:

I just got home from my honeymoon today so sorry about the delayed response. I'll try to get out a patched version in the next day or two.

Lol. Please don't apologize for going on a honeymoon. Congratulations! Thanks again for your work on the extension.

Daily Life
Feb 25, 2010

by angerbot

Sad Panda posted:

As long as it's an option I see no problem. Personally I'm happy with it in the omnibar when I'm on SA and wouldn't want it anywhere else.

Same! I love the grenade on the bar while I'm only on SA!

Daily Life
Feb 25, 2010

by angerbot
While we're talking about that feature, why do closed threads move to the top when you're just browsing the forums? Is there any way to stop that from happening?

Daily Life
Feb 25, 2010

by angerbot

Ferg posted:

I assume just a bug in how the "new posts first" feature works. It's been a while since I originally wrote that, but I would guess that I just didn't consider it. I don't use the feature, so I never noticed.

Oh. Does that mean it will get fixed eventually if you can?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daily Life
Feb 25, 2010

by angerbot

Ferg posted:

Yeah, I'll be looking into it for the next release.

Cool. Thanks again for your work!

• Locked thread