Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

I might be doing something wrong - but the "Don't use SALR jump buttons" option doesn't seem to work in the most recent build. (On or off, the thread display looks the same)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Many thanks for the port, Ferg. SALR was the last thing keeping me from full on Chrome use. :)
I really want floating Reply and Edit windows, but have still moved to Chrome full time thanks to this.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

I am *not* seeing the ghosting anymore with the latest version.

Windows Vista, 5.0.342.8 beta

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Ferg posted:

Were you seeing it before? I have the same version of Chrome on Windows 7 at home and have never seen it.
I used to see it all the time, but it is totally possible that it stopped when I switched to the beta channel from dev a week ago.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Testing quick reply.

edit: It worked, clearly.

• Locked thread