Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickPancakes
Oct 27, 2004

Damnit, somebody get me a tissue.

Would you mind adding a link to the settings panel in the new jump list? I removed the header link to it, and now that the omnibar icon is for the jump list only, I think I have no real way of accessing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickPancakes
Oct 27, 2004

wmbest2 posted:

You should still get the Configure SALR in the top links. As of right now this is the only way to configure it. We are currently working on getting the option link setup in the context menu of the icon.

Like I said, I disabled the header link.

NickPancakes
Oct 27, 2004

Ferg posted:

Something might be fishy...I still don't see the new version popping up. I'll take a look when I get a chance.

Trying to install manually without uninstalling the old one gives an error about an attempt to downgrade. Fishy indeed.

NickPancakes
Oct 27, 2004

Not sure long this FORUMS CANCER stuff is going to be around for, but Ferg, would you be up for implementing an option to remove the custom stylesheet from the RFA forums?

NickPancakes
Oct 27, 2004

I have had it adblock (adthwart). I just figured it would be a decent fitting option for the plugin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickPancakes
Oct 27, 2004

Ferg posted:

If it's only a temporary thing though it doesn't make much sense. Is it permanent?

Who the hell knows. Adblock/thwart will suffice until the situation becomes clear.

• Locked thread