Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chill_Bebop
Jun 20, 2007

Waffle SS

My old CL350, I miss owning it but not working on it.

Heres a CB160 from the same honda guru who rebuilt my CL.

I want to pick up a Cafe/Tracker Project eventually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill_Bebop
Jun 20, 2007

Waffle SS

Bugdrvr posted:

Old bikes are a blast. I've had a ton of the things, unfortunately I didn't take very many pics.

Did you just ride this Yesterday in Escondido? I parked next to a CB750 absolutely identical to yours and wanted to talk with the owner.

Adding to old Bike Love: None are mine, I just took photos at meets and shows.

Chill_Bebop fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Nov 15, 2009

Chill_Bebop
Jun 20, 2007

Waffle SS

Coasterphreak posted:

Does anyone here know anything about Honda Trail 90s? My father bought two of them eight years ago or so, and restored one to barely working condition. It's been sitting in a shed for a few years, so it probably needs fluids changed to run again. The other one had been sitting outside before we got it, and is currently resting in pieces in our garage.

He keeps talking about junking the both of them to clear out space, so I ask: is it worth restoring them? Can they be street legal? Is it worth the trouble to part them out?

I love Trail 90s and they are only rising in value. They also made them for quite a while and made a lot of them, but they really are a great city vehicle that pretty much can go anywhere it wants.

Chill_Bebop
Jun 20, 2007

Waffle SS

My KE100, looking much better than when I got it. Also a cross post since its up for sale in the CA For Sale Thread

Chill_Bebop
Jun 20, 2007

Waffle SS

I've had vintage small-bike fever for a few months now, and could never find a little CL Scrambler or CB125, so I found a CT90. It was basically given to me- I managed to get it home by taking the front wheel off and shoving it in my Honda Fit (it fit) and after a new plug, new gas, and old gas drain, its running pretty good. It occasionally loses fuel flow with the inline filter I put on it, so it sometimes wont get gas to the carb. Trying to figure out if its gunk in the tank or the filters fault.

Thought I would share with you all.

• Locked thread