Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
I'm surprised no one mentioned the Old "Twin Beaks" epidose of Dark wing Duck.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2_-k7aYkvs
Feel free to skip ahead to the 6:00 mark.

One thing I always wondered was, what was the deal with Cooper's voice recordings. Is Diane a secretary or assistant or something? Does she really need to know every mundane detail that pops into his head? I actually assumed for a while that it was just a made up persona he used to organize his thoughts, but he mentioned that Diane mailed him things a few times so that seems unlikely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

The Triumphant posted:

Albert is so wonderful and he's such a perfect complement to Cooper-- so fundamentally different but still driven by the same dedication to love and kindness. The moment where he explains that he's a devout follower of nonviolence and self-sacrifice is one of my top 5 scenes in the series.

He's definitely my favorite character. I think one of my favorite scenes is the one where they're at the hospital and Nadine's husband explains how she lost her eye and they got together. It's this bizarre story and the whole time Albert has the perfect WTF look on his face.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
I was always really annoyed by the Leo coma bit. He's in a coma without moving (and receiving pretty crappy care) then suddenly he wakes up and he's an unstoppable monster. He shouldn't have even been able to walk very well.

• Locked thread