Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hogarth Hughes
Apr 16, 2006

"As for me, people will be pleased to escape from me in one piece."

:black101:
Twin Peaks was popular when it was on, for a little while. It became pretty convoluted and hard to follow on a weekly TV schedule; I think the network dicked it around in timeslots for a while there as well, so people kind of stopped watching it. I'm an old bastard, I was in high school when this was on and it was popular with us for a while. It was definitely unique for its time, when we were saddled with the likes of Home Improvement and Murphy Brown. Personally I had a great introduction to this show because I was stuck in a hospital bed, high as hell on Demerol after destroying my ankle and happened to catch the first episode of this in that state. :catdrugs:

Oh, yeah, and the score and soundtrack for the show are top-notch, and Sherilyn Fenn was indeed fap-tastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread