Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

There was a video of a marching band soundchecking Fleetwood Mac's 'Tusk' for Radiohead's Grammy performance. I can't find it :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I'm looking for a video about human perseverance (I think). I remember it showed archaeological artifacts with dates, and at the end it should a bunch of disaster footage, like tsunamis.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Is there a Garbage Truck Simulator version of those hilarious dubstep Trainz and Farm simulators? I was pretty sure it existed but I can't seem to find it.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Yet another music video request. This one was by a guy who was apparently autistic, there was a puppet starfish in drag and it was really poorly recorded so it sounded like a complete mess.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Anybody have that bridge construction/demolition video that had a dubstep soundtrack and crap editing?

• Locked thread