Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Betjeman
Jul 14, 2004

Biker, Biker, Biker GROOVE!

Jan posted:

I should make a note of when I change batteries in my 602. Had it since november-ish and I think I had to change once?

I bought mine on 27th January, and I changed the batteries on Monday. They weren't dead, I was just getting the warning notifications appearing. They were the duracells it shipped with.

I've put some Eneloops in there now, I'm expecting to charge them every couple of months.

I use this mouse like 8 - 12 hours a day, about 75% of the time in energy saving mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jan
Feb 27, 2008

The disruptive powers of excessive national fecundity may have played a greater part in bursting the bonds of convention than either the power of ideas or the errors of autocracy.

Betjeman posted:

They weren't dead, I was just getting the warning notifications appearing.

Mine lasted a good 2-3 weeks past the first battery warning, might as well wait until they're completely drained.

Opioid
Jul 3, 2008

<3 Blood Type ARRRRR
For comparison, a brand new Duracell in the g700 even on low polling will last a week max with less than 4-5h of use every day. Was too much of a hassle since rechargeables are much shorter than that.

It's sacrilegious in this thread, but I got another deathadder to use instead of the g700. My first one lasted from 2004-2009 with very heavy use raiding and playing FPS games. Even then I only got the g700 because the finish was looking like poo poo from all the wear on the DA. The DA shape just fits my hand perfectly and has couple extra buttons which is all I realistically need. Maybe there other peripherals are poo poo, but for $60 I love them deathadders.

This new 502 looks pretty tempting though...

wolrah
May 8, 2006
what?

Cathair posted:

Okay, thanks for checking! Only reason I like denatured alcohol so much is that it's the best thing I've found for taking off skin oils without leaving any residue or film. It is relatively hazardous to use amongst a bunch of plastics though, and I use it sparingly.
For what it's worth, cleaning with alcohol destroyed the thinner rubber on the side of my MXRev. It is certainly worth being cautious.

Finnin
Mar 25, 2014

by Ralp

The Lord Bude posted:

Partial list of things that can indicate a lovely product:

- Cheap
- Made by Gigabyte

Actually Gigabyte makes pretty good motherboards. Those mice have the highest numbers of review on Newegg and a pretty good rating and that's why I ask.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
Got a G502. It's really nice. Taking some getting used to grip-wise but definitely one of the best sensors I've used and the right- and left-clicks are just exquisite

second day: grip issues are pretty much over, I love this mouse. the only thing i have qualms with is that the wheel wobbles around in freewheel mode so I can't leave it like that all the time.

emdash fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Apr 16, 2014

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE

Finnin posted:

Actually Gigabyte makes pretty good motherboards. Those mice have the highest numbers of review on Newegg and a pretty good rating and that's why I ask.

No, gigabyte makes terrible motherboards that over the past few years have been caught out deliberately misrepresenting voltages, and doing all sorts of shady cost cutting stuff. That's why we officially tell people not to buy them in the parts picking thread.

I'm sure you understand why reviews from the general public on a site like newegg are completely meaningless.

Horizontal Tree
Jan 1, 2010
Hoping someone sees this and can answer on short notice, gonna pick and order shortly*: Mionix Naos 3200 vs 8200? I can get a 3200 or a like-new used 8200 for the same price and I'm debating which to go with. This is replacing my repeatedly cable-failing Func MS-3 cause I just CANNOT use this Logitech G500s. Shape is horribly uncomfortable and just hurts my hand. I need my palm grip and finger rests. The way I aim in FPS' is all arm movements but I've taken to using my ring finger to pull back on the Func to give myself incredible recoil control, so between that and playing at very, very low sensitivities, I need comfort.
I don't need the extra DPI of the 8200, but the profiles would be nice, and I don't have much of a preference for laser vs optical, though I do play FPS competitively.

*I really need something by next week and I'm gonna be away all weekend. Its gotta happen tonight.

Horizontal Tree fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Apr 18, 2014

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE

Horizontal Tree posted:

Hoping someone sees this and can answer on short notice, gonna pick and order shortly*: Mionix Naos 3200 vs 8200? I can get a 3200 or a like-new used 8200 for the same price and I'm debating which to go with. This is replacing my repeatedly cable-failing Func MS-3 cause I just CANNOT use this Logitech G500s. Shape is horribly uncomfortable and just hurts my hand. I need my palm grip and finger rests. The way I aim in FPS' is all arm movements but I've taken to using my ring finger to pull back on the Func to give myself incredible recoil control, so between that and playing at very, very low sensitivities, I need comfort.
I don't need the extra DPI of the 8200, but the profiles would be nice, and I don't have much of a preference for laser vs optical, though I do play FPS competitively.

*I really need something by next week and I'm gonna be away all weekend. Its gotta happen tonight.

Absolutely get an optical sensor.

Try Hard Pill
Oct 19, 2012
Is the Microsoft Wireless Arc Mouse (non-touch) a good option? I want a portable wireless mouse with a good wheel (more specifically, the middle click) to use with CAD on a notebook. I tried the Logitech Perfomance MX and, while it is an excellent mouse, I felt it was too big to be carried around and I was worried it was gonna break if kept on my backpack at all times. I would have bought the Anywhere MX but I've read the middle mouse button actually is the switch for the freewheel, so I don't think it'll work adequately.

Also, should I consider a touch mouse? I like their slim profile, but I'm not sure they are well suited for drawings.

The Dark One
Aug 19, 2005

I'm your friend and I'm not going to just stand by and let you do this!
I love the shape and feel of my old MX-1000, but the middle click is becoming iffy and it barely holds a charge for the whole day. Is there a good (wired) mouse that that I can get that won't bathe me me and my room in neon colours?

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

The Dark One posted:

I love the shape and feel of my old MX-1000, but the middle click is becoming iffy and it barely holds a charge for the whole day. Is there a good (wired) mouse that that I can get that won't bathe me me and my room in neon colours?

The G400 and G500 (-S models are the current versions) are similarly shaped to the MX1000, although not exactly the same (slightly less hump and a smaller thumb ledge type area, the 400 is a bit less wide as well). The main difference I found between all of those models was the positioning of top buttons (the ones above and below the mouse wheel on the MX100), as well as the wheel features. The G500 has the side tilting like the MX1000, but adds in an ability to unlock it so it free spins, while the G400 doesn't do either of those. If you have a store nearby you might go put your hand on those and also see about the new G502 which is supposed to be the best and newest, while being similar to the G500. It has some LEDs on it but I'm guessing those can be turned off (I don't know for sure).

Dogen
May 5, 2002

Bury my body down by the highwayside, so that my old evil spirit can get a Greyhound bus and ride
Yeah there are some lighting settings on the 502. I think by default the G is on and the DPI lights only come on when you change DPI, but you can turn the G off entirely.

Horizontal Tree
Jan 1, 2010
I bought the Naos 8200. It uses the same laser as the MS-3, so I assume performance will be the same. I really wanted the profile feature that the 8200/7000 have, but couldn't get a 7000 for the same price. We'll see how comfort compares to the Func, which is by far the most comfortable mouse I've ever used, and honestly I don't want to stop using, but the quality control and cable issues are just getting me too angry with it. I might just go through the warranty process AGAIN since I'll have a suitable replacement for the time being.
If anyone happens to want comparison pictures, let me know.

ShaneB
Oct 22, 2002

Awwwh yeah G502 birthday present! This thing is a total futuremouse. Can't wait to test it out.

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Try Hard Pill posted:

Is the Microsoft Wireless Arc Mouse (non-touch) a good option? I want a portable wireless mouse with a good wheel (more specifically, the middle click) to use with CAD on a notebook. I tried the Logitech Perfomance MX and, while it is an excellent mouse, I felt it was too big to be carried around and I was worried it was gonna break if kept on my backpack at all times. I would have bought the Anywhere MX but I've read the middle mouse button actually is the switch for the freewheel, so I don't think it'll work adequately.

Also, should I consider a touch mouse? I like their slim profile, but I'm not sure they are well suited for drawings.

The touch strip on the Microsoft explorer touch mouse is one of the best mouse wheels I've used.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

ShaneB posted:

Awwwh yeah G502 birthday present! This thing is a total futuremouse. Can't wait to test it out.

Would love more opinions on it, soon as the government gets their poo poo together re: the free loan we gave 'em last year I am so getting one.

Dogen
May 5, 2002

Bury my body down by the highwayside, so that my old evil spirit can get a Greyhound bus and ride
It's awesome man. And you know you can trust my opinion when it comes to peripherals.

Pen Expers
May 3, 2006

Pillbug
Figured this would better belong here than the tech support thread since it is a peripheral issue:

I've been having a weird problem the last couple days. I've been using a g700 and a logitech illuminated keyboard for the last year and I've started to have issues with input lag. I've noticed it in Titanfall and BF4 (and a couple other games to test it). It's like my input is frozen for a second or two before it catches up real quick with all the keys and buttons pressed. I've tried reinstalling logitech drivers and my motherboard's USB drivers but it didn't fix anything. The only component I've changed recently was my video card, but that was a month ago and this problem has only cropped up in the last couple days. Once it has started in a game, it'll keep doing it after I've exited and won't stop until I restart. Any ideas?

I've had my finger on the trigger for a corsair mechanical keyboard and m95 mouse for the last hour but it likely wouldn't make a difference if it's a motherboard thing.

CodeJanitor
Mar 30, 2005
I still can't think of anything to say.
Bought a Logitech G502 mouse from Amazon, and am probably returning it.

Current Setup:
- Microsoft Intellimouse 4
- Iogrear USB KVM between 3 computers (Windows, Windows, Linux)
- Screen sharing software (Mouse without borders, Synergy)

The good:
1. Style and feel are wonderful. Has a good shape for grip and placement of fingers.
2. Mouse buttons are firm but click well.
3. Slightly heavier than other mice I have tried, but also feels solid.
4. Didn't think I would care about the weights, but they are actually nice to change how heavy the mouse feels.

The bad:
1. The mouse wheel is way too loose. Move the mouse too fast and the wheel will spin on its own, scrolling windows the mouse cursor is over. Gets annoying very, very fast. Spent quite some time with the sensitivity settings to try and fix this, but it never really goes away.
2. Using the Wheel mode shift button resolves this issue, but then the wheel is very slow, clciks loudly as it turns, and feels very clunky and slow to scroll.
3. Using screen sharing software (Mouse without Borders or Synergy) moving the mouse location across screens will screw up constantly. Mouse coordinates will stick to some screen areas, sometimes will loop back on itself and actually go in the opposite direction. First mouse I have seen with this problem.
4. The Logitech drivers (which crash occasionally) do not recognize the mouse through my USB KVM switch. Also the first mouse I have used where this was a problem.
5. Most of the buttons are awkward to reach for, such as the DPI settings ones next to the left mouse button. This would probably be something you can just get used to after a while.

I was going to try out something else, like the Logitech G500, but with #4 & #5, I am concerned their other mouse products would have issues as well.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Dogen posted:

It's awesome man. And you know you can trust my opinion when it comes to peripherals.

Well, hell, that's all I need to hear.

I'll keep the above notes in mind of course, but Dogen's word is the goddamned gospel as far as I'm concerned. Hell, I am interfacing right now on two peripherals that at one time belonged to you (turns out I can't really make room on my desk for the K95; I suppose I might get a K70 if the rubber domes on the Function keys and the control group ever crap out, but it sure as poo poo isn't likely - Corsair was mighty kind to replace this thing, haha). When my overpriced and underbuilt CM mouse crapped out, went right back to this G500 and it's working like a charm.

I endorse Dogen for president 2016.

GokieKS
Dec 15, 2012

Mostly Harmless.

CodeJanitor posted:

The bad:
1. The mouse wheel is way too loose. Move the mouse too fast and the wheel will spin on its own, scrolling windows the mouse cursor is over. Gets annoying very, very fast. Spent quite some time with the sensitivity settings to try and fix this, but it never really goes away.
2. Using the Wheel mode shift button resolves this issue, but then the wheel is very slow, clciks loudly as it turns, and feels very clunky and slow to scroll.

You're not supposed to use the wheel in the hyper-scroll mode unless you explicitly need it (e.g. navigating very long spreadsheets or documents). And while the normal-scroll mode on the G502 wheel is indeed a little "heavier" than their older hyper-scroll mouse wheels (the G500 being a direct point of comparison) as well as most non-hyperscroll mouse wheels, I can't agree with any of your assessments on it being either slow or clunky- it has a very deliberate click that lets you know clearly when you've moved it one step, but it's very easy to scroll through quickly.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

It sounds like it'll be a lot like the MX Revolution style click/free functionality. I'm betting the price of this product that I will love it! :v:

I agree that the "the free spinning mode is too sensitive" critique is more of a misunderstanding of the functionality than a legitimate criticism; Microsoft just has a very different implementation of some of their mice being in between explicitly detented clicky wheel feel and free spinning action, and going between the two of them is an uncomfortable transition in my experience. I had the Ergo Desktop 7000 or 8000 or whatever their highest end, RF ergonomic desktop keyboard and mouse set was back in 2008; the mouse was the size of a baseball, and it had their scroll wheel tech which definitely took some getting used to but which I eventually came to be able to use pretty well, even in games (though it is pretty explicitly designed around productivity applications as opposed to games). If the current version of the Intellimouse features a variant of that, trying to get similar functionality from the totally free-wheel mode is probably going to be difficult.

I have never felt that Logitech's wheel tech, since its introduction back whenever it was - my first was the predecessor to the MX Revo, as mentioned - was intended to be used in free wheel mode all the time, because the way that it polls is inevitably going to seem super duper extra mega sensitive (which it should, since that is, as someone else mentioned, meant to go through huge documents and stuff!). The clicky mode is way better for gaming, but that's the cool thing, you can pick it so it works how you like :) I don't mean to speak for everyone, but one thing that you generally see advertised in gaming or esports mice is how nicely tactile the wheel is - what to you seems a fault, to me sounds like a fantastic feature. My G500 has been used for goodness knows how long, and I think its mechanics could use a bit of a touch up before it ends up breaking. Feel like there have probably been some improvements made to the highest end clicky thing since the original unit that I had with it, so... Yeah, sorry it doesn't work well for you, but I'm looking forward to that poo poo like crazy :rock:

THAT SAID - Fair point on the Logitech software not being compatible with your various other desktop functionality software. I've been lucky but the only desktop enhancement stuff I run (on Windows 7 Business - x64 version ... duh) is Fences 2, which I got for free as an upgrade from Fences. I'd not have bought it if I'd known that Brad was such a loving douche but damage already done, and the upgrade was free and fixed some stuff I thought could use fixing so what can ya do. I have never had any compatibility issues with Corsair, Cooler Master, really old Logitech software (modded to allow arbitrary key reassignment for older mice), Logitech Gaming Software, and the most recent version of Setpoint. But it sucks if it doesn't work so well for you, I'm sure, that'd be a deal breaker for me I think, too. Way too used to the workflow that this Stardock shithead's Fences/Fences 2 software enables.

I've had some bad experiences with Logitech Software in the past, for what it's worth, just only when trying to get it to play nice with (especially) Microsoft mouse software beyond the OS implementation. Feels kinda like trying to have nVidia and AMD drivers or some of their innards still stuck around while trying to use a new card.

I'm obviously happy to talk a shitload so I'll give a thorough review once I've used it for a bit; hopefully it'll be useful to some, as I've had ample opportunity to try out a bunch of different kinds of mice at this point and haven't been as excited for the feature set of one in a long time. Even though it looks stupid. I'm sure I'll eventually develop aesthetics Stockholm syndrome and eventually defend it as a rad design choice, I dunno. ;)

wolrah
May 8, 2006
what?

Agreed posted:

It sounds like it'll be a lot like the MX Revolution style click/free functionality. I'm betting the price of this product that I will love it! :v:

Actually the wheel is one area where the MX Rev is superior to current models. The MXRev could automatically switch between modes, where all the modern ones seem to have the physical toggle. Don't get me wrong, the toggle is OK, but the automatic mode was better and I got used to it. It's the only thing I consider a downgrade on the G700S.

Cathair
Jan 7, 2008

GokieKS posted:

You're not supposed to use the wheel in the hyper-scroll mode unless you explicitly need it (e.g. navigating very long spreadsheets or documents). And while the normal-scroll mode on the G502 wheel is indeed a little "heavier" than their older hyper-scroll mouse wheels (the G500 being a direct point of comparison) as well as most non-hyperscroll mouse wheels, I can't agree with any of your assessments on it being either slow or clunky- it has a very deliberate click that lets you know clearly when you've moved it one step, but it's very easy to scroll through quickly.

Came here to post this. If the wheel was 'tighter', I wouldn't be able to flick it and let it spin (for days). I've never had a mouse with a free-scrolling wheel before, but it just seems like the logical purpose of the thing is to scroll a lot at once. Or to make it more comfortable to scroll small amounts on a constant basis, as when trying to find something, in which case your finger is on the wheel keeping it under control.

Still, I don't know what the issue is with his mouse scrolling accidentally when in freewheel mode. It tickles me that mine is well-balanced enough to not have accidental scrolling issues even when left in freewheel mode; I keep it latched mostly because I don't want it to move while middle-clicking. There's a shooter I play where you can rapid-fire certain semi-auto weapons by binding 'fire' to your scroll wheel and using a freescrolling wheel, and I still don't have issues with accidental scrolling while playing with it unlocked. I have to wonder how fast you've gotta whip this thing around to make the wheel spin much on it's own.

I also like the positive indication that comes with the heavier detents, and I don't find it any slower to scroll with than practically any other mouse I've used. It does make a little noise, not enough that I would've thought it was an issue, but someone out there will probably be bothered by it. v:shobon:v

As for the buttons being awkward to reach for, that's true of the DPI-shift and profile-cycle buttons. The DPI shift is the only one I thought could be placed better; the profile shift being far back just seems necessary to avoid a mess of buttons in one area, like the G602 or something. But the DPI up-down buttons being hard to reach? They're literally right there beside your primary clicking finger! How could they get any more easy to reach without encroaching on the main buttons? They're pretty brilliant compared to my old G5, which has them located behind the scroll wheel. Gotta shift your grip and everything to reach those.

I've never had issues with Logitech software crashing, either. Not even the old Setpoint drivers that I used with my G5. However, the closest thing to desktop enhancement software that I run is Classic Shell for Windows 8, so maybe that has something to do with it. Still, there's a difference between having compatibility issues and being innately buggy.

Horizontal Tree
Jan 1, 2010
I like a really stiff, well-indexed scroll wheel since I'm a gamer, but if there is anything I've fallen in love with using the G500s for a week, its the side-tilt. I don't like the toggle-able free scroll because of my love of a stiffer wheel, but being able to tilt it is a nice way to add two more free programmable functions. I had it so tilting it to the right also worked as middle click and in games it was really nice to be able to just flick the wheel to the side. I think a more solid wheel with that function would be incredible.

GokieKS
Dec 15, 2012

Mostly Harmless.
Using mouse wheel tilt for tab switching is the only way to use a web browser as far as I'm concerned. :)

Horizontal Tree
Jan 1, 2010
I'd been using the bottom thumb button under the knuckle on the Func for that. I am admittedly going to miss having 4 thumb buttons on the Mionix, but I'll live.

GokieKS
Dec 15, 2012

Mostly Harmless.

Horizontal Tree posted:

I'd been using the bottom thumb button under the knuckle on the Func for that. I am admittedly going to miss having 4 thumb buttons on the Mionix, but I'll live.

You use only one button? So you just cycle through the tabs in one direction only instead of being able to switch both left and right?

Horizontal Tree
Jan 1, 2010
My browsing profile had one of the little DPI switch buttons behind the scroll wheel for going left a tab, cause I don't use that nearly as much. My left hand is usually near enough or on my keyboard so I can cycle through tabs easily with that too if I dont want to just move the cursor :P

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

CodeJanitor posted:

Bought a Logitech G502 mouse from Amazon, and am probably returning it.

Current Setup:
- Microsoft Intellimouse 4
- Iogrear USB KVM between 3 computers (Windows, Windows, Linux)
- Screen sharing software (Mouse without borders, Synergy)

The good:
1. Style and feel are wonderful. Has a good shape for grip and placement of fingers.
2. Mouse buttons are firm but click well.
3. Slightly heavier than other mice I have tried, but also feels solid.
4. Didn't think I would care about the weights, but they are actually nice to change how heavy the mouse feels.

The bad:
3. Using screen sharing software (Mouse without Borders or Synergy) moving the mouse location across screens will screw up constantly. Mouse coordinates will stick to some screen areas, sometimes will loop back on itself and actually go in the opposite direction. First mouse I have seen with this problem.
4. The Logitech drivers (which crash occasionally) do not recognize the mouse through my USB KVM switch. Also the first mouse I have used where this was a problem.
5. Most of the buttons are awkward to reach for, such as the DPI settings ones next to the left mouse button. This would probably be something you can just get used to after a while.

I was going to try out something else, like the Logitech G500, but with #4 & #5, I am concerned their other mouse products would have issues as well.
I've been looking for a reason to replace my MX 518, not because I need to but because I've been using the same model for almost a decade. It's good to know the G502 isn't an instabuy and I can keep my $80.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

The logitech G602 is like $50 on amazon I just noticed. Was $60-65 before? If anyone cares.

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!
I wish the G502 had six side buttons instead of four so I could have back/forward+volume+DPI, like with the G700s. The shift key is nice, though.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

dpbjinc posted:

I wish the G502 had six side buttons instead of four so I could have back/forward+volume+DPI, like with the G700s. The shift key is nice, though.
You wan't volume control on your mouse? Get that MMO poo poo outta here!

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
I use sidescrolling to control volume on my M705. Also, I haven't changed batteries in, like, two years.

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

You mean we still have another game to go through?!
Fallen Rib
You guys are making me want more than the two thumb buttons I have on my M500 :(

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

dpbjinc posted:

The g700s only has 4 side buttons, unless you're counting the top DPI switch buttons.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

big mean giraffe posted:

The g700s only has 4 side buttons, unless you're counting the top DPI switch buttons.

Yeah I just got confused as poo poo.

ShaneB
Oct 22, 2002

Initial thoughts on the G502: well-made, great clicks, good feel in the hand, nice materials. The scroll wheel is fabulous but honestly TOO rachet-y to be used in non-freewheelin' mode for general use. I don't mind this at all, as moving it doesn't make the wheel spin and I can just flick it to scroll around. For games I see the appeal of the decisive click for weapon selection or whatnot.

I like the concept of the temporary DPI switch "sniper" button, but haven't tested the application yet. It was honestly one of my prerequisites for a new mouse so I better get used to it. :) I find the 2 side "front" and "back" buttons meant to be hit with the thumb slightly different in position from my MX518, but so far it seems pretty natural. The DPI switch buttons up top seem questionable for me, as I don't jump around between DPI when gaming, ever. I'll likely test binding them to grenades or something similar and see if it makes sense.

The movement is smooth and everything seems solid. I don't have any weird tracking issues on my mousepad, which has silvery lettering embedded in the surface, like I did with the Razer I briefly owned.

The software works and is easy to work with. I am trying to do some new things that I haven't been able to do, like map the DPI switch buttons to switch tabs in Chrome and side-scroll for volume control. Both of these are totally new options for me so remembering to use it is surprisingly challenging. But being able to do that is kind of awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jul 11, 2003

by astral
I had a Logitech G9 until a few weeks ago when I lost it. Whats comparable? I really liked that mouse.