Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

The Razer Lachesis is a fantastic mouse. Razer makes a lot of hilarious bullshit, but the Lachesis, Copperhead and some others are all really, really good.

Also it's not $100, it's $60.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

The left mouse button doubleclick is the death of most mice (save for certain logitech cord issues).

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

I'm on my second Razer Lachesis (first real mouse was a Copperhead, which I also loved unconditionally). They've all died after ~2-3 years of use via the doubleclick problem.

My current Lachesis is still fine, but I'm very, very tempted by the Steelseries Sensei. How is the software for it? Razer software is pretty badly designed, though it's improved significantly from the Copperhead days.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

Holy poo poo I bought a Steelseries QCK+ soft mousepad.

It's SO BIG and I am in love. I've been using a Razer Sphex desk skin before and this is my first soft mousepad since the days of rollerball mice.

So very in love.