Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pisshead
Oct 24, 2007

Ahz posted:

Pretty happy with the Razer Naga 2014. The new mechanical buttons are pretty easy to differentiate, but I mostly like it because of how light it is to use and it has a nice rest for my ring finger instead of clumping it with my pinky. The finish is surprisingly good for my sweaty palms as well. I also like how the mouse wheel has side clicking, but the wheel rubber grip has enough of a 3d effect that I can shift left/right without actually shift/taking my finger off the scroll wheel.

Have Razer fixed the wheel click problems?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU