Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
Hey goons, I am trying to find a gaming mouse for myself, the only problem is I'm 6'3 and have pretty large hands. Are there any suggestions for a slightly larger mouse?

I was interested in the G500, but after reading a few reviews they said it may pose problems for larger hands. So, any suggestions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

err
Apr 11, 2005

I bought the G500 and I really don't like it. I thought it would be nice since I have bigger hands. But it is just too big and a pain for RTS play + it is still too heavy with the weights out. The thumb rest material is starting to peel from use.

Probably okay for general use but it sucks for RTS play ;_; Any suggestions on a new one?

err
Apr 11, 2005

Does anyone have a Artisan mousepad? Should I drop $90 on one from Japan?

err
Apr 11, 2005

Klyith posted:

I have had a Hayate Otsu and a Hien, both in the M size. The Hayate was great and held up extremely well for over 4 years (the edges peeled, but it was from before they started doing stitched edges). The Hien I've had for ~1.5 years, and am very slightly disappointed in. It's a super fast pad which I like, but is showing wear faster than the Hayate. At one point I would have taken that trade but I'm not doing competitive gaming anymore.

I got both of mine for <$40, from amazon. As those prices I felt they were a decent purchase because they're high quality and last a long time (though I wish I'd gotten a second hayate). With international shipping prices these days I'd be kinda ehhh. There are plenty of other good pads around, artisan has superior quality & durability but not twice as good.

Yeah, $40 is really good for Artisians. I looked for the Hayate Otsu but it looks like it is discontinued. I've heard the Zero is really good so I might get that but it's a bit more expensive. Really wish I could try different ones to see if I would need it faster or more of a control feeling.

I was also looking at the X-raypad Aqua Control+. Which is a bit cheaper.

err fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Apr 23, 2022

err
Apr 11, 2005

emdash posted:

logitech finally announced another hybrid-switch mouse, the g pro x superlight 2

https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/products/gaming-mice/pro-x2-superlight-wireless-mouse.910-006628.html

unclear exactly when it's out, amazon says the 14th though

which other gaming mice have the new switches?

err
Apr 11, 2005

can anyone recommend some feet for a gpro x superlight on a skypad 3.0?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

err
Apr 11, 2005

yeah, i've heard that glass mousepads degrade the skates faster than any other mousepad. luckily the feet are pretty cheap, especially if you get them from aliexpress or something. thank you!