Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Sachary willow
Nov 7, 2009

by angerbotSD

o/ all i'm new here ,somehow managed to get here without getting ripped off for millions of isk ,
Am looking to join goonfleet but it is proving more difficult than first thought;apparently i need a sponsor or have to be in sa forum for trhee months .
Can anyone tel me what to do when the three months are up ? or can i get a sponsor before that ,without resorting to bribery ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

............RAHOWA!
Jun 11, 2009

by Ozma

just piss on me

Boiled Water
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

Let me be the first to say that now you cannot join GoonFleet.

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer

You probably aren't going to get much in the way of help here. You should post your welcome thread in GBS, like everyone else does.

EDIT: Use either the "hot" or "attention" tags. And remember to sign your posts.

Twigand Berries
Sep 7, 2008
A MY LITTLE PONY AVATAR WAS HERE

Sachary willow posted:

somehow managed to get here without getting ripped off for millions of isk

is about 172 million isk give or take

Opinion Haver
Apr 9, 2007

Sachary willow posted:

o/ all i'm new here ,somehow managed to get here without getting ripped off for millions of isk ,
Am looking to join goonfleet but it is proving more difficult than first thought;apparently i need a sponsor or have to be in sa forum for trhee months .
Can anyone tel me what to do when the three months are up ? or can i get a sponsor before that ,without resorting to bribery ?

I will sponsor you if you give me 500m isk

Opposite
Mar 31, 2009

Wait...what?

Let me be the first to bid you welcome to the true Official Goonfleet Forum. Quite impressive that you found it. Unfortunately the applications are written in the General Bullshit section but that is a formality with your keen internet senses.

IrritationX
May 5, 2004

Bitch, what you don't know about me I can just about squeeze in the Grand fucking Canyon.

These guys are just yanking your chain. You should be able to just fly into goonspace, and they'll know why you're there.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003

sometimes... you just gotta break stuff.

I can bring all your stuff from empire to delve in my carrier just contract it all to me.

puchu
Sep 20, 2004

hiya~

Serious post you need to make this thread in this forum http://forums.somethingawful.com/fo...y.php?forumid=1

Devian666
Aug 19, 2008

Take some advice Frank.

Sachary willow posted:

Why do you want to join goonfleet?

Entropicus
Oct 6, 2007

IF THERE'S AN OP, I DIDN'T READ IT. ALSO, I HAVE NEVER USED GOOGLE OR WIKIPEDIA. MIND IF I ASK A FEW QUESTIONS?

Devian666 posted:

Why do you want to join goonfleet?

Please sum it up in 500 words or less and speaking in the 3rd person of what you think you can offer.

Wingless
Mar 3, 2009

This is amazing. Just when I think you loving idiots can't get any worse you manage to post this in god drat goonmeets. It is so amazing that I almost suspect someone made an account to troll us. Get out, you are everything we hate.

SetPhazers2Funk
Jan 26, 2008

Good, bad, I'm the one with the gun.

Wingless posted:

This is amazing. Just when I think you loving idiots can't get any worse you manage to post this in god drat goonmeets. It is so amazing that I almost suspect someone made an account to troll us. Get out, you are everything we hate.

Oh man do I love join4guilders.

Opinion Haver
Apr 9, 2007

SetPhazers2Funk posted:

Oh man do I love join4guilders.

But the Netherlands stopped using guilders in 2002, they replaced them with the Euro.

Sachary willow
Nov 7, 2009

by angerbotSD

thanks all for your use ful and highly intellectual (that means clever) comments.
it is obvious that i know little of computors.

Kaiho
Dec 2, 2004

Oh god I am not very good at computers how did this get here and all that?

I like this thread. This thread is for winners.

ton1c
Apr 30, 2005

we should totally give this kid a chance, who knows he might have potential.

Mill Town
Apr 17, 2006

Sachary willow posted:

thanks all for your use ful and highly intellectual (that means clever) comments.
it is obvious that i know little of computors.

I think that's a symptom rather than a cause

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Oh for gods' sake